Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Street (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Well....It happened (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=3113)

Rider 11-10-2008 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Particle Man (Post 91541)
jesus christ! that's some messed up shit.

Back on topic, sucks that you went down but sounds like it could have been much worse.

It could have been much worse. I'm alive... and with all my original parts in tact.

Rider 11-10-2008 04:22 PM

UPDATE!

Looks like the bike is going to be totaled. $9711 worth of damage. Frame, Swing arm, sub frame, and forks are perfect. I may buy it back and just part the fucker out. :idk: I don't know what the buy back price is. Anyone looking for a track bike?

the chi 11-10-2008 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rider (Post 92019)
UPDATE!

Looks like the bike is going to be totaled. $9711 worth of damage. Frame, Swing arm, sub frame, and forks are perfect. I may buy it back and just part the fucker out. :idk: I don't know what the buy back price is. Anyone looking for a track bike?

bring her to FL, i'll take her off your hands cheap! :wink:

Glad to hear your healing up good...

ftr, I have never had a hike in rates after any of my random accidents...only the standard regulated hikes...thats with Allstate...never had to deal with State Farm on the MC yet...

Amber Lamps 11-10-2008 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rider (Post 92019)
UPDATE!

Ask about buying it back and I'll let you know depending on price and pics.

Rider 11-11-2008 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 92540)
Ask about buying it back and I'll let you know depending on price and pics.

Hopefully I find out soon. The insurance company is dragging their feet.

marko138 11-11-2008 08:59 AM

Whats the plan for a new ride? Another Zuk? Something else?

Rider 11-11-2008 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marko138 (Post 93064)
Whats the plan for a new ride? Another Zuk? Something else?

Don't know. I may not ride again. My knee is messed up pretty good.

marko138 11-11-2008 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rider (Post 93080)
Don't know. I may not ride again. My knee is messed up pretty good.

How so? You don't think it'll heal enough to get back on? Or is is teh position of a SS? Maybe something a bit more comfortable would work.

Rider 11-11-2008 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marko138 (Post 93088)
How so? You don't think it'll heal enough to get back on? Or is is teh position of a SS? Maybe something a bit more comfortable would work.

Yeah I had knee problems before I even started riding on the street. Now I don't know, I cant hardly bend my knee at all without pain. When a dump truck rolls over your leg it fucks your shit up. If I was going to buy something right now... It would probably be a motard or a VFR800. Something a little more upright and comfortable. I wouldn't rule out a Buell street fighter either.

the chi 11-11-2008 09:33 AM

Nooooooooooo...where would you be without riding?! This is terrible...:panic: