Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   News Desk (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   Bin laden dead (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=19048)

Homeslice 05-03-2011 09:41 AM

1 Attachment(s)
:lol

tommymac 05-03-2011 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Homeslice (Post 467680)
:lol

Nice :lol:

Dave 05-03-2011 09:45 AM

All I get out of this is torture works and no bomb or robot can replace human beings on the ground. I fucking love that it was marchinko's unit that did the job. Only real question left is who plays obama in the blockbuster movie next september? I'm voting denzel

Homeslice 05-03-2011 09:49 AM

Yep, torture really works....
Quote:

Mohammed did not discuss al-Kuwaiti while being subjected to the simulated drowning technique known as waterboarding, former officials said. He acknowledged knowing him many months later under standard interrogation, they said, leaving it once again up for debate as to whether the harsh technique was a valuable tool or an unnecessarily violent tactic.

Trip 05-03-2011 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 467682)
All I get out of this is torture works and no bomb or robot can replace human beings on the ground.

Yet

Technically, some bombs can, but you have to be willing to accept the consequences of that action. We are not a country that will do that anymore though.

Dave 05-03-2011 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Homeslice (Post 467683)

Your nievity is amusing

Papa_Complex 05-03-2011 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 467682)
All I get out of this is torture works and no bomb or robot can replace human beings on the ground. I fucking love that it was marchinko's unit that did the job. Only real question left is who plays obama in the blockbuster movie next september? I'm voting denzel

I have to agree; torture is extremely effective at getting people to reveal false or severely outdated information. There really is no better way to get that sort of thing.

tommymac 05-03-2011 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 467687)
Yet

Technically, some bombs can, but you have to be willing to accept the consequences of that action. We are not a country that will do that anymore though.

They are all worried about collateral damage yet in WW II they used incendiaries on tokyo and burned the entire city to the ground, and these nuts are way more extreme than the jappanese were.

Kaneman 05-03-2011 10:15 AM

So I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say I was one of the only ones watching people gather in the streets to celebrate Bin Laden's death and feeling very sad?

OneSickPsycho 05-03-2011 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Homeslice (Post 467683)

Translation... "I'll tell you everything you need to know now that I know how uncomfortable you'll make me if I don't."