Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   News Desk (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   HOA vs 90y.o. medal of honor vet over flag (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=12017)

Kaneman 12-09-2009 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tmall (Post 303628)
Yup. He was right. Thanks for agreeing.

Anybody else wanna hear " I told ya so"? I have a lot of them left. I doubt ill run out.

Throw one out there for me buddy.

z06boy 12-09-2009 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tmall (Post 303628)
Yup. He was right. Thanks for agreeing.

Anybody else wanna hear " I told ya so"? I have a lot of them left. I doubt ill run out.

Ignorance is bliss and yes I'm talking about you at the moment.

Tmall 12-09-2009 10:44 AM

:lol: oh no... Somebody doesn't like me on the internet.

He still won. Regardless of why.if he was wrong, he would have lost.

Ignorance may be bliss, but making shitty excuses for not being able to say, "my bad, I was wrong.." is pathetic.

shmike 12-09-2009 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tmall (Post 303651)
Ignorance may be bliss, but making shitty excuses for not being able to say, "my bad, I was wrong.." is pathetic.

I agree and therefore accept your apology.

z06boy 12-09-2009 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tmall (Post 303651)
:lol: oh no... Somebody doesn't like me on the internet.

He still won. Regardless of why.if he was wrong, he would have lost.

:lol: Has nothing to do with liking or not liking you at all...it's the internet and I don't even know you.

I said legally they were not wrong and well within their rights to keep him from keeping the pole and that is a fact and if you think otherwise you are being ignorant in this case..tough $hit. :idk:

I also said I'm glad they gave in but again LEGALLY they were not wrong.

Tmall 12-09-2009 10:55 AM

Says you.. Where does it say in his hoa contract that he can't have a flag pole?

Have you seen the documentation? If not you're ignorantly speculating.

They could have easily tried to apply a rule that had nothing to do with flagpoles to try and enforce their rules on him and been completely off base, but again.. You don't know that and neither do I.

I've just been smart enough to agree with the vet and not speculate too much into it.

Your opinion is your opinion, and until you actually see the contract that he signed, that's all it is. Another opinion.

K THX.

shmike 12-09-2009 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tmall (Post 303660)
Says you.. Where does it say in his hoa contract that he can't have a flag pole?

Have you seen the documentation? If not you're ignorantly speculating.

They could have easily tried to apply a rule that had nothing to do with flagpoles to try and enforce their rules on him and been completely off base, but again.. You don't know that and neither do I.

I've just been smart enough to agree with the vet and not speculate too much into it.

Your opinion is your opinion, and until you actually see the contract that he signed, that's all it is. Another opinion.

K THX.

Do you really want someone to break it down for you or are you just looking to run around saying "I'm right you're wrong, nah nah nah na na naaa!"?

Tmall 12-09-2009 11:07 AM

You don't need to break anything down. And I don't need you to explain anything. I understand the situation and the outcome is in line with what I've said.

I don't care if you agree with what I'm saying or how I'm saying it. I also don't care if you like my attitude about it.

If you're the type to throw a ww2 vet under the bus because of an hoa, fuck you and your opinion. You're both equally worthless in my eyes.

But again, being "right" on the net is the most important thing in the world. Even more important than a man who fought for your rights being allowed to do something that has been customary in his life for about 80 years. As long as it panders to the lowest common denominator, you all are happy. Unless it effects you, right?

The rules are awesome when somebody else is getting fucked over, but when its you its bullshit? Fuck that noise.

shmike 12-09-2009 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tmall (Post 303671)
You don't need to break anything down. And I don't need you to explain anything. I understand the situation and the outcome is in line with what I've said.

I don't care if you agree with what I'm saying or how I'm saying it. I also don't care if you like my attitude about it.

If you're the type to throw a ww2 vet under the bus because of an hoa, fuck you and your opinion. You're both equally worthless in my eyes.

But again, being "right" on the net is the most important thing in the world. Even more important than a man who fought for your rights being allowed to do something that has been customary in his life for about 80 years. As long as it panders to the lowest common denominator, you all are happy. Unless it effects you, right?

The rules are awesome when somebody else is getting fucked over, but when its you its bullshit? Fuck that noise.

Seems like you are getting emotional about the subject at hand.

Totally understandable.

Fortunately, most (if not all) of your assumptions are incorrect.

There was a comment made earlier about ignorance...

Tmall 12-09-2009 11:14 AM

And it still stands that you both are equally ignorant of the situation.

Calling somebody "ignorant" doesn't make you any less ignorant.

Answer one question mike, have you seen the contract he signed?