Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Beginner's End (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   When I'm Right I'm Right!!! (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=10839)

azoomm 10-07-2009 11:04 PM

Can you do us a favor - start a new thread that is JUST about her experience... maybe we can educate the world about this bullshit. I think it's tragic and horrible. I think no one should go through it, ever.

Luck to her getting her money back. I'd love to know the whole story [once y'all are comfortable telling it], AND the outcome.

Amber Lamps 10-07-2009 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by azoomm (Post 275688)
Can you do us a favor - start a new thread that is JUST about her experience... maybe we can educate the world about this bullshit. I think it's tragic and horrible. I think no one should go through it, ever.

Luck to her getting her money back. I'd love to know the whole story [once y'all are comfortable telling it], AND the outcome.

Okay Poopsie Doodles!!!

Gas Man 10-08-2009 10:40 AM

Hey I was just told last night that a friend of mine fell victum to another scam. Trying to buy tickets to a big college game. "Bought" them online via some avenue... western unioned $400 for them and poof! Can't file a police report because they were paying over face value and that is scalping. So its true. 2 negatives dont make a positive.

Trip 10-08-2009 11:46 AM

what game was it for?

Gas Man 10-08-2009 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 275866)
what game was it for?

Some OSU crap...

Amber Lamps 10-09-2009 01:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gas Man (Post 276127)
Some OSU crap...

Yep, you can't trust anyone...

I'll start a new thread once I hear something concrete from the bank.

marko138 10-13-2009 09:57 AM

I'd be slightly less worried going through Paypal. They, at least, have some sort of safeguards if you don't recieve your shit.

fasternyou929 10-13-2009 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marko138 (Post 277580)
I'd be slightly less worried going through Paypal. They, at least, have some sort of safeguards if you don't recieve your shit.

I use PayPal and pay with my credit card. The credit card companies protection trumps PayPal and has got me a 100% refund, shipping included, on 2 sales. One for "A* gloves" that were vinyl chinese knock-offs and one for someone sending the wrong manual. The 954 service manual was nice, but not terribly helpful on my 929.

PayPal sided with the seller in both cases because they were able to show a tracking number. That's all PayPal cares about and they'll side with the seller most times. I wouldn't waste my time using PayPal's "protection" again (and suggest everyone do the same, don't send directly from your bank account on PayPal!)

HurricaneHeather 10-13-2009 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fasternyou929 (Post 277593)
I use PayPal and pay with my credit card. The credit card companies protection trumps PayPal and has got me a 100% refund, shipping included, on 2 sales. One for "A* gloves" that were vinyl chinese knock-offs and one for someone sending the wrong manual. The 954 service manual was nice, but not terribly helpful on my 929.

PayPal sided with the seller in both cases because they were able to show a tracking number. That's all PayPal cares about and they'll side with the seller most times. I wouldn't waste my time using PayPal's "protection" again (and suggest everyone do the same, don't send directly from your bank account on PayPal!)

Good info, thanks! :dthumb:

Dave 10-13-2009 11:04 AM

sorry to hear about the loss tiggs. My only regret from starting on a 600 was my dumbass sold it when i bought the 954. Semi sorta looking for another hurricane as a daily beater/project. Wish i hadnt sold mine