Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Gun Thread (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=15842)

Papa_Complex 03-13-2013 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twobanger (Post 527406)
Stung a little eh

Hardly. I'm a gun owner.

Impugning someone's manhood because he doesn't believe in gun ownership is the reddest of herrings. I can smell the stink rolling off my monitor.

Twobanger 03-13-2013 10:46 PM

Impugning someone because they don't believe in gun ownership is wrong. They are free to make that choice, but thats not what the subject at hand is about. Impugning someone because they don't believe in gun ownership, but want, demand, and vote for people that would disarm others via the force of government because they don't want them to be armed as well is the subject at hand.

Papa_Complex 03-14-2013 07:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twobanger (Post 527413)
Impugning someone because they don't believe in gun ownership is wrong. They are free to make that choice, but thats not what the subject at hand is about. Impugning someone because they don't believe in gun ownership, but want, demand, and vote for people that would disarm others via the force of government because they don't want them to be armed as well is the subject at hand.

And how does that warrant an attack on someone's masculinity? Perhaps I should assert the studies of Sigmund Freud, who would undoubtedly make comments regarding gun owners' phallic issues? Surely his opinions would carry far more weight than those of some nameless web scribbler?

Or, perhaps, sometimes a gun is just a gun?

Twobanger 03-14-2013 02:09 PM

Funny thing introducing Freud... As to the other,well, I live in the most liberal city in Texas and the males in question you are so vociferously standing up for take pride in their lack of "masculinity".

Anyways, way to go trolling the gun thread.

Papa_Complex 03-14-2013 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twobanger (Post 527425)
Funny thing introducing Freud... As to the other,well, I live in the most liberal city in Texas and the males in question you are so vociferously standing up for take pride in their lack of "masculinity".

Anyways, way to go trolling the gun thread.

Hey, I'm not the one who posted an article questioning people's masculinity :lol:

Trip 03-14-2013 02:34 PM

you guys are ruining the gun pron :lol:

Rangerscott 03-14-2013 02:47 PM

Im fine with you trimming this thread trip.

Papa_Complex 03-14-2013 03:08 PM

1 Attachment(s)
By way of reparations, I offer......

OneSickPsycho 03-14-2013 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rangerscott (Post 527428)
Im fine with you trimming this thread trip.

Fuck that, I hate that shit. In two days that shit will be two pages back so who gives a fuck.

Trip 03-14-2013 03:27 PM

yeah i wasnt doing it anyway... Fuck moderation...