Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I'm Sara Walker, and I'm a forum-holic! (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=169)

sarawalker 02-29-2008 01:40 AM

how tall are you?

Mr Lefty 02-29-2008 01:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sarawalker (Post 3171)
how tall are you?

standing up or laying down? :lol:

I'm 6'3"

sarawalker 02-29-2008 01:43 AM

turd!

how long have you been overseas?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebbs15 (Post 3172)
standing up or laying down? :lol:

I'm 6'3"

Mr Lefty 02-29-2008 01:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sarawalker (Post 3174)
turd!

how long have you been overseas?

here in Korea? oh just got here the start of this month... I'll only be here for a year... then I'm headed to Colorado Springs... you know... that's only a little hop skip and a bad ass bike ride away from Vegas!:wink:

sarawalker 02-29-2008 01:52 AM

it sure is :wink:

let me know when you get some R & R and if you come this way I'll buy you a couple of beers, and we'll talk some more trash :lol:

now I know it's going to be quitting time for you in bit, but I need to get some zzz's, this chick has some stuff to do tomorrow.

thanks for the invite Brandon, I really appreciate it; pm me your email address and we'll keep in touch, I'll send you a picture of my nekkid toes... :lol:

good night fly boy!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebbs15 (Post 3176)
here in Korea? oh just got here the start of this month... I'll only be here for a year... then I'm headed to Colorado Springs... you know... that's only a little hop skip and a bad ass bike ride away from Vegas!:wink:

Mr Lefty 02-29-2008 02:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sarawalker (Post 3178)
it sure is :wink:

let me know when you get some R & R and if you come this way I'll buy you a couple of beers, and we'll talk some more trash :lol:

now I know it's going to be quitting time for you in bit, but I need to get some zzz's, this chick has some stuff to do tomorrow.

thanks for the invite Brandon, I really appreciate it; pm me your email address and we'll keep in touch, I'll send you a picture of my nekkid toes... :lol:

good night fly boy!

:lol: alright... sounds good... just as long as your toes are in the same pic as the rest of your nekkid body :lol:

NONE_too_SOFT 02-29-2008 06:43 AM

I hear sara walker is so hot that everybody is like "dayum" and then they all walk into street poles. even if there arent any street poles.

not so orriginal in the morning.

Mr Lefty 02-29-2008 06:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NONE_too_SOFT (Post 3291)
I hear sara walker is so hot that everybody is like "dayum" and then they all walk into street poles. even if there arent any street poles.

:lol: I'm awaiting the first NtS drunk post... this weekend maybe?

DLIT 02-29-2008 07:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rider (Post 2154)
You should be able to set your avy and sig in a few minutes. Mods... we'll you'll figure it out eventually.

:dthumb:

"We'll you'll"? What the deuce.

DLIT 02-29-2008 07:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NONE_too_SOFT (Post 3291)

She has naked pics in her portfolio, my son.