Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Belly up to the Bar (aka The Post Whorin' Thread) (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=6070)

marko138 02-02-2010 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by t-homo (Post 329075)
I'm not going to post a ton today. I have to spend a good chunk of the day studying for a test I have tonight.

:ws:

I think I've mentioned this before, but I took History of African American Music in college. I got a D. :lol:

tommymac 02-02-2010 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marko138 (Post 329141)

I think I've mentioned this before, but I took History of African American Music in college. I got a D. :lol:

Not down wit da hip hop yo :lol:

bout time you got here

marko138 02-02-2010 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 329143)
Not down wit da hip hop yo :lol:

bout time you got here

:lol: I dont even think they mentioned hip-hop. Though, honestly I wouldn't know...I never went to class. Probly why I got a D.

t-homo 02-02-2010 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marko138 (Post 329141)

Nice. My sister took African American Studies last semester. Said is was the easiest bullshit class she had ever taken.

CrazyKell 02-02-2010 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by t-homo (Post 329145)
Nice. My sister took African American Studies last semester. Said is was the easiest bullshit class she had ever taken.

I took physics once. That was the easiest bullshit class I'd ever taken. ;)

It's all about perspective. :D

tommymac 02-02-2010 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marko138 (Post 329144)
:lol: I dont even think they mentioned hip-hop. Though, honestly I wouldn't know...I never went to class. Probly why I got a D.

best one fo rme was a philosophy clas I took, the prof gave the entire class the same grade, if he like dthem you got an A and it went down from there. i stopped going after 2 weeks and figured I would take the incomplete or withdrawl.

I ran into a classmate and he asked where I had been, turns out all I had to do was hand in a paper and get an A so I mysteriously resurfaced and got the A :lol:

t-homo 02-02-2010 09:19 AM

This is bullshit. I went to bed at like midnight last night and have been wide awake since like 7:15 or 7:30. It's been a while since I've been awake this early.

marko138 02-02-2010 09:20 AM

Problem was the Prof was named Dr. Black, no lie. He was a total push over. He got sick one day and stopped showing up for his own class. After a few days of that I decided I wasn't going anymore. Well they got a replacement prof and he gave a couple tests while I was on my "vacation". :lol: I tried to Bullshit him, but he saw right through it and wouldn't let me make them up.

tommymac 02-02-2010 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by t-homo (Post 329149)
This is bullshit. I went to bed at like midnight last night and have been wide awake since like 7:15 or 7:30. It's been a while since I've been awake this early.

that means you didnt party enough.

marko138 02-02-2010 09:22 AM

Best class I ever took was a guitar class that counted as a gym credit...it was a beginnner class and I already knew how to play. :lol:

And I took a weight lifting class that was fucking awesome. Teacher was a total womanizer, always staring at girls' chests. I got huge during the semester.