Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Events (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   CF/TWF Rally South (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=3849)

derf 01-09-2009 02:20 AM

I would go for the quickest route (not shortest) and make it a 1 day trip each way. I know I'm good for 600+ miles in one shot, and I'm sure I can do much more.

To the topic at hand, I havn't yet, nor will I be making a reservation, I fully plan to rely on the kindness of others to open up their hearts and rooms to me, and I will chip in on the bill. I just can't make any type of guarantee that I will definately be there until I actually get on the road.

Mr Lefty 01-09-2009 02:25 AM

you guys should really talk to the NJ guys and gals...

tommymac 01-09-2009 02:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebbs15 (Post 142821)
you guys should really talk to the NJ guys and gals...

I think we are the NJ/NY guys LOL. I have another frind from CF who may join us and I think sixxer is intrested in going too. My main concern was just not going whe whole way solo.

Tom

Mr Lefty 01-09-2009 02:49 AM

well there's Sixxer like you mentioned... Dave, and a new girl that just joined that sounded intrested...

also there's some PA folks... Marko... though he's probably not coming... JoJo and Phenox.

rogue 01-09-2009 03:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by derf (Post 142804)
Yeh i won't be picky, drunk, not drunk, as long as one of the 3 of us is fully covered in leather everything is good, plus she agreed to bring a few collars with shains on them for us to use.

Sounds like this is shaping up for a very good time.

Shhhhh!!!!! You were supposed to have kept that a secret! No chain yanking for you! :lol:

tommymac 01-09-2009 03:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebbs15 (Post 142831)
well there's Sixxer like you mentioned... Dave, and a new girl that just joined that sounded intrested...

also there's some PA folks... Marko... though he's probably not coming... JoJo and Phenox.

We can catch up along the way, I think I am comming from the furthest away so i will be out on the road mad early, plus I need to get out of NYC early to avoid rush hour traffic.

Tom

Mr Lefty 01-09-2009 05:41 AM

yeah... I was just say'n some of those guys I think were look'n for someone to ride down with...

tommymac 01-09-2009 06:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebbs15 (Post 142863)
yeah... I was just say'n some of those guys I think were look'n for someone to ride down with...

meeting people along the way woudl help break up the ride for me too. we will need to figure out whos going and where they are and then try to coordinate so we make the group bigger and can roll in mad deep as one of my CF buddies would say about the CF rallys.

Tom

Mr Lefty 01-09-2009 07:03 AM

Roll mad deep huh... :rofl:

rogue 01-09-2009 07:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 142871)
roll in mad deep

Tom

:lmao: :lmao: