Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Gym closed! Mind open? (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=17704)

pauldun170 12-28-2010 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drewpy (Post 437028)
ok, whats a tagger?

on second, damn this thread got good

Its a way to change the topic from akilldema is a short sex offender (which is a way to change the subject from BB lovers are gay which is a way to change the subject from 101lifts gym closing

Porkchop 12-28-2010 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pauldun170 (Post 436986)
What state?
Its not the urination that gets you. Its the indecent exposure part that gets you (in some states).

I can piss on the sidewalk if I want. I just gotta piss my pants in order to do it.

This has been a public service announcement brought to you by pauldun170.

Ohio.

Dave 12-28-2010 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pauldun170 (Post 437032)
Its a way to change the topic from akilldema is a short sex offender (which is a way to change the subject from BB lovers are gay which is a way to change the subject from 101lifts gym closing

You missed the swastika tattoo'ed pedo aspect but details details

101lifts2 12-28-2010 05:19 PM

I remember Akill on CF stating he was 5'10...in like 2005 or 2006. Did he loose 4 inches over the years?

And the sex ofender list is nothing more than to make white suburban people "feel" safer.

askmrjesus 12-28-2010 05:58 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by 101lifts2 (Post 437035)
I remember Akill on CF stating he was 5'10...in like 2005 or 2006. Did he loose 4 inches over the years?

Prison is no fun for sex offenders, maybe someone pounded a few inches off of him. Or, maybe he's just a lying Nazi Paedomidget.

It's him, unless his partner also has a giant tattoo on his back, that looks like a family crest. He posted something about it on CF. Wanted it turned into a pic like his avatar, or some such shit.

JC

Kaneman 12-28-2010 06:19 PM

Ouch. :lol:

Kaneman 12-28-2010 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Akilldema (Post 436856)
lol, tough talk from an online douche who won't even reveal his identity. We'll talk when you have the balls to release some info on yourself. I'd be willing to bet every cent I own that you would piss your pants if we met.

I'm going to quote this....because in light of recent developments....its fucking hilarious.

101lifts2 12-28-2010 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by askmrjesus (Post 437046)
Prison is no fun for sex offenders, maybe someone pounded a few inches off of him. Or, maybe he's just a lying Nazi Paedomidget.

It's him, unless his partner also has a giant tattoo on his back, that looks like a family crest. He posted something about it on CF. Wanted it turned into a pic like his avatar, or some such shit.

JC

First off...indecent exposure should not be a "sex"crime IMO...and if you think the laws in this country are "just", you have alot to learn. They are geared to filling up prisions, getting politicians elected or generating revenue.

What does the back tattoo have anything to do with this? There was no tattoo mentioned on that site you posted, though you do like to tout your internet searching skills so maybe it has something to do with it.

pauldun170 12-28-2010 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 101lifts2 (Post 437053)
First off...indecent expose should not be a "sex"crime IMO...and if you think the laws in this country are "just", you have alot to learn. They are geared to filling up prisions, getting politicians elected or generating revenue.

What does the back tattoo have anything to do with this? There was no tattoo mentioned on that site you posted, though you do like to tout your internet searching skills so maybe it has something to do with it.

Indecent Exposure is a separate thing we were talking about unrelated to akilldema.

just sayin

pauldun170 12-28-2010 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by askmrjesus (Post 437046)

JC

You're confusing me now.
Are we saying that akilldema has a partner (meaning he has a gay boyfriend in a long term commitment)?

If thats true I want no part of a gay bashing thread.
Thats just wrong.