Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Gym closed! Mind open? (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=17704)

101lifts2 12-28-2010 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pauldun170 (Post 437055)
Indecent Exposure is a separate thing we were talking about unrelated to akilldema.

just sayin

It was the offense mentioned on the site. How is it not related?

Akilldema 12-28-2010 06:34 PM

This is the last post I'll likely make here. I don't blame any of you for this. That whole situation was a great source of humiliation and shame. I'm sorry for being an asshole earlier, I did get carried away a bit. Thanks for the people who are being civil about it all. Again, I'm sorry for being a dick. I don't resent anyone here and I just hope you all don't have too much anger towards me.

askmrjesus 12-28-2010 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 101lifts2 (Post 437053)
First off...indecent exposure should not be a "sex"crime IMO...and if you think the laws in this country are "just", you have alot to learn. They are geared to filling up prisions, getting politicians elected or generating revenue.

What does the back tattoo have anything to do with this? There was no tattoo mentioned on that site you posted, though you do like to tout your internet searching skills so maybe it has something to do with it.

Try this one instead:

http://sexoffender.ncdoj.gov/details.aspx?SRN=018859S8

Internet searching skills, yes I have them.

For the record, I was just looking for a pic of the guy, so I could shop his head onto a fat baby.

JC

Ninjakel 12-28-2010 06:41 PM

wow.

pauldun170 12-28-2010 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Akilldema (Post 437064)
This is the last post I'll likely make here. I don't blame any of you for this. That whole situation was a great source of humiliation and shame. I'm sorry for being an asshole earlier, I did get carried away a bit. Thanks for the people who are being civil about it all. Again, I'm sorry for being a dick. I don't resent anyone here and I just hope you all don't have too much anger towards me.

Akilldema,
It has gotten a bit out of hand.
I dont know you. All is forgotten and all I have is this

Quote:

Butch: You okay?
Marsellus: Nah, man. I'm pretty fucking far from okay.
[Zed screams and moans in agony]
Butch: What now?
Marsellus: What now? Let me tell you "what now". I'm gonna call a couple of hard, pipe-hitting niggas to go to work on the homes here with a pair of pliers and a blow torch. [to Zed] You hear me talking, hillbilly boy?! I ain't through with you by a damn sight! I'm gonna get medieval on your ass!
Butch: I meant, what now between me and you.
Marsellus: Oh, that "what now". I tell you what now between me and you. There is no "me and you". Not no more.
Butch: So we cool?
Marsellus: Yeah, we cool.

pauldun170 12-28-2010 06:48 PM

Oh wait a minute....hold on here

Quote:

TAT ABDOM SWASTIKA

WTF is that about.

Scratch that forgive and forget crap.
My black side is about to whip out some "real talk"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnaVoTfkqa8

Tmall 12-28-2010 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pauldun170 (Post 437071)
Oh wait a minute....hold on here

WTF is that about.

Scratch that forgive and forget crap.
My black side is about to whip out some "real talk"

If I'd have put money on when that would become the topic of discussion, I'd be sitting on a little more cash right now..

TYEster 12-28-2010 06:50 PM

Well I didn't expect this thread to go this far or this way today... But I guess that's what happens on twf.

Amber Lamps 12-28-2010 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Akilldema (Post 437064)

Ah don't worry about it kid. That's why I keep certain people on "ignore" it keeps me out of these types of situations. FWIW I was totally rooting for you!!!:lol: Besides, I don't know what you did but since you're not in prison, I'm guessing that it wasn't too severe.:idk: Hell, I don't even care that you hate my race...:lol: FWIW um, my GF benches more than 115....just sayin'...

Tmall 12-28-2010 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amber Lamps (Post 437074)
Ah don't worry about it kid. That's why I keep certain people on "ignore" it keeps me out of these types of situations. FWIW I was totally rooting for you!!!:lol: Besides, I don't know what you did but since you're not in prison, I'm guessing that it wasn't too severe.:idk: Hell, I don't even care that you hate my race...:lol: FWIW um, my GF benches more than 115....just sayin'...

Benching 115 dumbells is about equivalent to doing 300 or so with a bar, in my experience at least..