Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Sports Bar (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=90)
-   -   Omfg!!!! Saints win!!! (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=12896)

karl_1052 01-25-2010 09:22 AM

I was rooting for Minnesota, but if you give the ball away 5 times(almost 8), don't expect to win the game.

It should have been 50-28.

Go Saints!

marko138 01-25-2010 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by karl_1052 (Post 324462)
I was rooting for Minnesota, but if you give the ball away 5 times(almost 8), don't expect to win the game.

It should have been 50-28.

Go Saints!

Yeah, amazing they stayed in the game with those turn overs.

tommymac 01-25-2010 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marko138 (Post 324464)
Yeah, amazing they stayed in the game with those turn overs.

Indy wont provide them with that luxury though. Manning is waytoo efficient to make those kind of turnovers.

Kaneman 01-25-2010 09:37 AM

Brett,

Thanks for gutting it out and showing the world how to stand up and play like a real man. You may not be the absolute most talented quarterback ever, and you may put too much emotion on your sleeve in tight situations, but Goddamn you are one tough son of a bitch. This season was 3x as entertaining with you in it and fans of tough football are lucky to have witnessed your best year. Thanks again man, I personally really appreciate it. Sincerely,

Kaneman

defector 01-25-2010 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marko138 (Post 324459)
Classic Brett Favre. The old gun slinger showed his roots. He coulda walked for 7 or 8 yards on that play.

And it's not shocking to see these two teams in the SB...they were the best two teams all year.

Saw this morning that this is the first time both #1 seeds went to the SB since 1993.

marko138 01-25-2010 10:15 AM

Manning is unbelievable. He's a master on that field. But they haven't scored a billion points a game this year like they have in the past. Then again, they don't need to. Their defense is much better this year than previous years. Should be a good game.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaneman (Post 324472)
Brett,

Thanks for gutting it out and showing the world how to stand up and play like a real man. You may not be the absolute most talented quarterback ever, and you may put too much emotion on your sleeve in tight situations, but Goddamn you are one tough son of a bitch. This season was 3x as entertaining with you in it and fans of tough football are lucky to have witnessed your best year. Thanks again man, I personally really appreciate it. Sincerely,

Kaneman

You're right. He had a tremendous year. And that game was great. He was getting rocked back there and was cleary hurt. But he gives them the best chance to win.

Rider 01-25-2010 11:39 AM

It was a good game... for the Saint's. I look forward to them handing a beat down to that silly fucking clown Peyton Manning,

z06boy 01-25-2010 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curb (Post 324376)
That was a great game!!! I don't care you were rooting for.

Agreed.

I'm glad to see the Saints finally make it. I'll be pulling for the Colts BUT honestly...it won't really bother me a bit if the Saints pull it off. This year I can honestly say that I'm just looking forward to a good game.

Usually I flat out like one team over the other but this year I like both...just pulling for the Colts a tad more since I'm a long time Manning fan.

marko138 01-25-2010 11:53 AM

If the Colts win Manning will absolutely be in the conversation of one of the greatest QB's of all time.

z06boy 01-25-2010 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marko138 (Post 324544)
If the Colts win Manning will absolutely be in the conversation of one of the greatest QB's of all time.

...and that's what I'm hoping for. I've gotten so tired of hearing the BS from some of the Brady fans. Don't get me wrong...Brady is the man as well...I give him full props but some of the NE fans from the past can ...:moon:.