Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Cage Hell (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=93)
-   -   Okay, is this any better? (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=14600)

Particle Man 05-06-2010 06:49 PM

Chick car.

redflip

Rangerscott 05-06-2010 10:25 PM

The front lights look ok. The rears are a different story. I would like to see a nice shot of the front and rear.

Gas Man 05-06-2010 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by karl_1052 (Post 369998)
Head and taillights are extra douchey. Stock FTW

I still have my MTX Black Gold 12" and Thunder 240w amp from the same time. It's been in 3 different cars so far.

But projection headlights and led tail lights are always a plus.

But loose the bug/hood deflector.

azoomm 05-06-2010 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Particle Man (Post 370091)
Chick car.

redflip

I reject that.

Dick. redflip

:lol:

z06boy 05-07-2010 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by azoomm (Post 370026)
Wrong, the wind deflector on the windows say "old guy" more than a bug deflector. :lol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by RACER X (Post 370021)
wow a bug deflector on a 'stang, nothin says old guy more then a bug deflector. my pops has one on his honda pilot, he's 70

lol

:rofl: Ok I don't really care for these on a car but I admit...on a sport utility or a truck I like both of them actually. The stone/bug deflector as long as it's aerodynamic and follows the lines of the vehicle and not the old school `straight up style' I think they look fine.

I never even thought about it being an old guy thing since I still see people in their 20's and 30's with this stuff on their trucks/sport utilities.

As far as the window shade/deflector thingy...again...don't care for them on a car but on a sport utility or a truck...well I like it for two reasons...one to be able to vent the window when it's raining and not get water in the vehicle plus being able to leave the window's cracked when parked on a hot day and it's not totally obvious to the thug/punk from a distance that may want easy access to the inside. :idk:

Speaking of old school style :rofl:

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e2...1119071007.jpg

Rider 05-07-2010 09:25 AM

I have to agree, those tail lights are hideous. You should have spent the money on perf mods.

karl_1052 05-07-2010 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by z06boy (Post 370231)
As far as the window shade/deflector thingy...again...don't care for them on a car but on a sport utility or a truck...well I like it for two reasons...one to be able to vent the window when it's raining and not get water in the vehicle plus being able to leave the window's cracked when parked on a hot day and it's not totally obvious to the thug/punk from a distance that may want easy access to the inside. :idk:

I am not 100% on this one, but I believe that both of those reasons would also apply to a car.

z06boy 05-07-2010 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by karl_1052 (Post 370293)
I am not 100% on this one, but I believe that both of those reasons would also apply to a car.

Well I am 100 % because it's worked for me time and time again. They do keep rain out when the window is open a couple of inches plus without actually walking up to the vehicle and looking up in the shade area you can't tell that the window is cracked open like you can on a car with no vent shade. On a hot day it helps let hot air escape plus if it happens to rain...no worries.

Also...yes it would also apply to a car but I just don't think they look as good as they do on a truck or sport utility but that's just my opinion. :idk:

dReWpY 05-07-2010 01:50 PM

i like, just needs an exhaust

Amber Lamps 05-07-2010 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drewpy (Post 370331)
i like, just needs an exhaust

How do you know that it doesn't have one?....:idk: Well, you're right, I installed a cold air intake today and am looking at exhaust. I'll probably just go Flow Master like I always do.... I'm not trying to be too radical, just a bit louder and meaner.:whistle: