Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Northeast Riders (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Novi-Pinckney, MI June 21, 2008 Charity Ride (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=1695)

OTB 06-19-2008 06:52 AM

Got an address and pay-to-the-order-of for mail-in donations (I don't have a paypal account). I think this is a great thing you are doing. My uncle contracted ALS and it was devastating to him AND the family.

Horrible disease.

My hat is off to you, sir.

Rider 06-19-2008 07:46 AM

Sorry guys, cant make it, the wife booked us on a weekend wine tasting tour. :panic:

Gas Man 06-19-2008 11:40 PM

So far my Friday night don't look too bad... so hopefully I can get up that early!

MP... you going early or normal time? Could meet up with ya off 275.

Mudpuppy 06-20-2008 12:54 AM

OTB - PM sent and thank you. We have been wanting to do something like this for awhile and this cause made it happen.

Rider - sorry to hear that. Hope to meet up with you soon.

Gasman - I am going to be at Novi Bowl at 8am for a pre-ride meeting. I would love to have you be a lead rider or a sweeper as I know your riding abilities and I can trust you in either capacity. So if you want to meet up and ride over there together or just meet there at 8am either is fine let me know.

We are doing a dry run of the route tomorrow night. Going to mark the route. We are roughly a day away. Weather is looking good. Hoping to see some of you out there. Its summer time to get out and ride.

Gas Man 06-20-2008 02:23 AM

Well I will help if needed. Not sure about lead sense I don't know the route. But more than happy to sweep if needed. Wouldn't be my first time rangling that rodeo.

I just checked the weather and now the bastards are saying 60% thunderstorms. So who the fuck knows. If I don't make it due to weather, I will just donate via PayPal. Would obviously prefer to ride it...

Gas Man 06-20-2008 09:41 PM

Fuck faces are still calling 60% of thunderstorms after 9am. Dit ain't gud!

Will check again in the early am

Gas Man 06-20-2008 10:55 PM

Mud... PM me your number... not sure its the same as the old one I could dig up.

pickle.of.doom 06-20-2008 10:56 PM

What I looked up tonight said no t-storms until 1pm-ish, and by that time we will be at the park which will have some shelter, and its only supposed to be a quick one that passes through.

Gas Man 06-20-2008 10:59 PM

Yeah that's what I am seeing now.

Will check again in am

Cutty72 06-20-2008 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pickle.of.doom (Post 51916)
What I looked up tonight said no t-storms until 1pm-ish, and by that time we will be at the park which will have some shelter, and its only supposed to be a quick one that passes through.

Yeah, but even 30 sec of rain means HOURS of clean up time for Gas's choppa. :lol: