Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Track (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Drag a knee... drag an elbow... drag a... (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=19487)

Particle Man 06-20-2011 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho (Post 477060)
Oh jesus christ guys, of course it's bad form... of course he was stretching for the photo op... This is all supposed to be run right?

Wait - you mean dragging your head on the ground isn't good form?

Oh shit!

:lol:

derf 06-20-2011 03:57 PM

Ummmm, what was up with his jacket/suit? it looked like he was wearing a guilie suit

Particle Man 06-20-2011 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by derf (Post 477076)
Ummmm, what was up with his jacket/suit? it looked like he was wearing a guilie suit

He was dragging his head on the ground - does his suit really make a difference? :lol:

OneSickPsycho 06-20-2011 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by derf (Post 477076)

Again, in the comments, it's something to do with his past military experience... wears it over his leathers...

Particle Man 06-20-2011 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho (Post 477079)
Again, in the comments, it's something to do with his past military experience... wears it over his leathers...

Psst - some of us can't access YT directly so we may not be able to see the comments...

Trip 06-20-2011 04:34 PM

That's hilarious. Kudos to him.

Good lord people, it's a track day, not a race.

You bitch about how you drive manuals "cause it's fun" and then bitch at this dude cause he isn't a pro and doing something for shits and giggles at a track day. Track days are for fun, just like your manuals.

Of course he has to monkey off the bike, he is trying to drag a freakin helmet. He is obviously a very capable rider. It's insanely impressive to drag a freakin helmet at that speed, not in a parking lot. Shit is pretty awesome to me.

jtemple 06-20-2011 04:38 PM

I thought it was funny as hell!

Particle Man 06-20-2011 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 477085)
You bitch about how you drive manuals "cause it's fun"

Thread tie #2 - well done, sir.

Homeslice 06-20-2011 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 477085)
That's hilarious. Kudos to him.

Good lord people, it's a track day, not a race.

You bitch about how you drive manuals "cause it's fun" and then bitch at this dude cause he isn't a pro and doing something for shits and giggles at a track day. Track days are for fun, just like your manuals.

When I'm using a stick shift, I'm all alone, so I'm doing it for my enjoyment only. I didn't buy a stick shift car to impress passengers or people walking down the sidewalk.

When people drag elbow at a track day, I don't really think it's for fun and fun alone. They are also doing it to impress others, win a bet with their friends, or score a cool photo opp.

Thread tie-in attempt denied. :zowned:

anthonyk 06-20-2011 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Homeslice (Post 477098)
When I'm using a stick shift, I'm all alone, so I'm doing it for my enjoyment only.

I bet you are. :lol: