Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Gym closed! Mind open? (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=17704)

Dave 12-28-2010 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 101lifts2 (Post 437053)
First off...indecent exposure should not be a "sex"crime IMO...and if you think the laws in this country are "just", you have alot to learn. They are geared to filling up prisions, getting politicians elected or generating revenue.

What does the back tattoo have anything to do with this? There was no tattoo mentioned on that site you posted, though you do like to tout your internet searching skills so maybe it has something to do with it.

you had to take the link from his link to the police site. had a full listing of identifying tattoos and marks, to include road rash scars and a swastika tattoo

pauldun170 12-28-2010 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tmall (Post 437076)
Benching 115 dumbells is about equivalent to doing 300 or so with a bar, in my experience at least..

this
The one reason I hate doing incline with the dumbells is that I'm a spaz getting them off the knees and into position.

Amber Lamps 12-28-2010 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tmall (Post 437076)
Benching 115 dumbells is about equivalent to doing 300 or so with a bar, in my experience at least..

My GF doesn't agree...:lol:

Tmall 12-28-2010 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pauldun170 (Post 437080)
this
The one reason I hate doing incline with the dumbells is that I'm a spaz getting them off the knees and into position.

I also hated when people would hold my elbows. That doesn't do shit. You can use one finger on each wrist and be a better spotter.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amber Lamps (Post 437083)
My GF doesn't agree...:lol:

115lbs in each hand.... If your gf is doing that, I want more that pictures. I want a turn with a woman that strong!

Amber Lamps 12-28-2010 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tmall (Post 437084)
I also hated when people would hold my elbows. That doesn't do shit. You can use one finger on each wrist and be a better spotter.

115lbs in each hand.... If your gf is doing that, I want more that pictures. I want a turn with a woman that strong!

No 115 total... Oh is he benching 230? That's not that bad, sorry.

tallywacker 12-28-2010 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tmall (Post 437127)
I'd be more scared now.. Earlier you were just going to get beat up. But now...

http://www.feanor.net/z0r/ME0W/chees...-get-raped.jpg

Seems that way... Never know what weirdo's you're talking to on the internet. I usually consider men who like spray tanned thong wearing men and posting pictures of such on the internet a warning sign.

Kaneman 12-28-2010 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amber Lamps (Post 437074)
Ah don't worry about it kid. That's why I keep certain people on "ignore" it keeps me out of these types of situations.

Yup, that ignore feature is great for when you don't want to be called out for being a ignorant racist sex offender. :lol:

Dave 12-28-2010 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaneman (Post 437133)
Yup, that ignore feature is great for when you don't want to be called out for being a ignorant racist sex offender. :lol:

Did someone say prison rape? :lol:

Gas Man 12-28-2010 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 101lifts2 (Post 437035)
And the sex ofender list is nothing more than to make white suburban people "feel" safer.

Agreed. I know in Michigan it's a F'in joke. The guy outside pissing in the corner is on the same list as the guy who raped a 13yr old. Same list, no difference. And this crap keeps people from getting careers, tells them that they can't live within X number of miles from schools, can't even join the military with it. It's F'ed and totally not what it's intent was suppose to be.

Quote:

Originally Posted by 101lifts2 (Post 437053)
First off...indecent exposure should not be a "sex"crime IMO...and if you think the laws in this country are "just", you have alot to learn. They are geared to filling up prisions, getting politicians elected or generating revenue.

Agreed. However, the guy who is purposely flashing people to get off on it. Then it should be. That's the problem though. They make the sex crime registration crap AUTOMATIC on certain crimes. Perhaps a 1st, 2nd, 3rd types of indecent exposure, like murder.

Rangerscott 12-28-2010 09:45 PM

What the fuck is going on herrrr?