Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Belly up to the Bar (aka The Post Whorin' Thread) (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=6070)

the chi 05-11-2010 09:44 PM

Somebody seriously asked that?? Tell me they were kidding...

Congrats guys, I cant imagine school right now myself so kudos!

Gas Man 05-11-2010 10:25 PM

I still haven't got a chance to wash my bike from my cheesesteak run. WTF

It did get washed by the porter at the dealer when they replaced my shifter but it was only a quick wash not a detail. Then I rode in the rain AGAIN. Then this weekend I worked 12hrs each day so no time to wash bike. Today, first day off... rain all day. Maybe Wed I will be able to... grrr

tommymac 05-12-2010 05:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gas Man (Post 371618)
I still haven't got a chance to wash my bike from my cheesesteak run. WTF

It did get washed by the porter at the dealer when they replaced my shifter but it was only a quick wash not a detail. Then I rode in the rain AGAIN. Then this weekend I worked 12hrs each day so no time to wash bike. Today, first day off... rain all day. Maybe Wed I will be able to... grrr

Starting to sound like marko with all the excuses :lol: but a tleast yo uactualy ride your bike :rockwoot:

Cutty72 05-12-2010 07:39 AM

Wash it in the garage

marko138 05-12-2010 07:51 AM

Tricked the dog into eating. Got a few cans of wet food. Mixing it 50/50 with his dry stuff. He pounds it just like normal. Now he's doing everything he can to like the empty can clean...tail wagging at rought 150mph. :lol:

My bike hasnt been cleaned either. Hasn't even come out of the shed since that Sunday GM was here. The weather deciding to return to March didn't help.

tommymac 05-12-2010 08:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marko138 (Post 371699)
Tricked the dog into eating. Got a few cans of wet food. Mixing it 50/50 with his dry stuff. He pounds it just like normal. Now he's doing everything he can to like the empty can clean...tail wagging at rought 150mph. :lol:

My bike hasnt been cleaned either. Hasn't even come out of the shed since that Sunday GM was here. The weather deciding to return to March didn't help.

I hear ya on the shitty weather. I wound up driving up to the site yesterday, partialy because I had to pack a bunch of stuff to get me through today. So now I dont feel bad because the weather here sucks.

Just hope its better by friday for the demos.

marko138 05-12-2010 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 371705)
I hear ya on the shitty weather. I wound up driving up to the site yesterday, partialy because I had to pack a bunch of stuff to get me through today. So now I dont feel bad because the weather here sucks.

Just hope its better by friday for the demos.

Friday is supposed to be nice here. Weekend too. Fucking poured yesterday...and it was like 45*. That is shitty weather.

tommymac 05-12-2010 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marko138 (Post 371706)
Friday is supposed to be nice here. Weekend too. Fucking poured yesterday...and it was like 45*. That is shitty weather.

Word is 70 and chance of showers so hopefully its ok. I can leave the jobsite anytime after 12 so I can wait out a storm if need be.

Now I need to figure out which BMW's I want to demo.

marko138 05-12-2010 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 371711)
Word is 70 and chance of showers so hopefully its ok. I can leave the jobsite anytime after 12 so I can wait out a storm if need be.

Now I need to figure out which BMW's I want to demo.

Is there really any question??? S1000 all day, son.

Of course, I'd rather have the HP2sport.

tommymac 05-12-2010 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marko138 (Post 371713)
Is there really any question??? S1000 all day, son.

Of course, I'd rather have the HP2sport.

I want to check out the touring/sport touring bikes as well, that woul dbe more beneficial for me now. Just to get a feel for a heavier touring bike and stuff comprable to my priller.