Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Events (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   Official rally pics thread (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=8044)

ericr 06-10-2009 11:11 AM

Good job on the video Ebbs! :dthumb:

Trip 06-10-2009 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 223521)
I thought the skyway was more fun of course untill i crashed on it :lol:

Tom

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrazyKell (Post 223522)
I thought it was fun too until a cruiser caused my buddy to crash (guard rail hit at about 60mph....not fun.). The ensuing air lift to Knoxville and the wait while not knowing whether he was alive or dead....not fun either. :nono:

That's exactly why I dislike the skyway. For one it's not technical at all and it's a road that is only fun at close to 100 mph the whole time.

Sixxxxer 06-10-2009 11:15 AM

Yeah I was pushing close to 90 - 100 The whole way...It was a fast paced road.

Luckily for us it was on a slower day and there was not much traffic at all.

t-homo 06-10-2009 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 223518)
you are missing out, it's a fun road

Too crowded and too many cops it sounds like to me. Here, we have pretty decent roads that are empty of traffic and cops.

Trip 06-10-2009 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by t-rock (Post 223676)
Too crowded and too many cops it sounds like to me. Here, we have pretty decent roads that are empty of traffic and cops.

eh, you just need to go with someone local and know what times to go. Hell I made passes by a smokey shooting me with radar to see how fast I could go on the DRZ on knobbies. :lol:

t-homo 06-10-2009 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 223690)
eh, you just need to go with someone local and know what times to go. Hell I made passes by a smokey shooting me with radar to see how fast I could go on the DRZ on knobbies. :lol:

Fair enough. By the time I make it there, you'll probably be half way around the world on the GS though.

Trip 02-28-2011 10:34 AM

Was stealing some pics for the TWO thread at ADV. God this rally was fun. We need to recapture what we had going for this rally and translate it into this years in september. Last year wasn't as fun.

Mr Lefty 02-28-2011 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 453073)
Was stealing some pics for the TWO thread at ADV. God this rally was fun. We need to recapture what we had going for this rally and translate it into this years in september. Last year wasn't as fun.

I think what we had was a common place for us all to chill... last year we all had cabins all spread out... so some people hung out at their cabins while others swam and others chilled on the deck.:2cents:

Trip 02-28-2011 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Lefty (Post 453088)
I think what we had was a common place for us all to chill... last year we all had cabins all spread out... so some people hung out at their cabins while others swam and others chilled on the deck.:2cents:

yeah, that was a big difference. Plus, it seemed like we did more stuff as a group. People seemed to be splitting up and doing their own rides a lot at the last one.

tommymac 02-28-2011 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Lefty (Post 453088)

yeah I think it would have been better if all of us were closer our cabin and amroks were way out in guam compared to all the others, but I did like the main cabin/restaurant area.