Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Belly up to the Bar (aka The Post Whorin' Thread) (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=6070)

Amber Lamps 05-14-2010 12:55 PM

got another black snake today...

Rider 05-14-2010 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amber Lamps (Post 372632)
got another black snake today...

You taking black snake now? Homo! :lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6Ep1nmwWU0

defector 05-14-2010 01:27 PM

Snakes and spiders? You guys are pussies!

Real men (like me) are afraid of dwarfs and clowns. :lol

the chi 05-14-2010 01:41 PM

:lol: True story.

There is a local lady that has an adult mentally challenged son. He is mostly functional and stays at home during the day while she works. She gets a phone call at work one day from him:

Son:"Mom, theres a troll here and he wont leave me alone!"
Mom: "What? I've told you not to call me at work. I'll be home later."

So a bit later he calls her back:

Son:"Mom, it's okay now. The troll wouldnt leave me alone, so I caught him and locked him in the closet."

So the Mom gets her bosses permission to run home and see what the problem is, gets there only to find the neighbors over (they helped take care of him), the police, and a VERY angry Jehovah's Witness black midget with frizzy hair.

Turns out the midget came inside when the son opened the door, but was trying to get him to listen to him and succeeded in annoying him. The son thought he was a troll doll, like the ones we had in the 90's as toys and after awhile he just picked him up, tossed him in the closet and pushed a chair under it to keep him in!

After learning the situation, the cops firmly advised the midget that it would be ridiculous to file charges since he was taking advantage of a mentally challenged individual by forcing his way in the house.

defector 05-14-2010 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Chi (Post 372651)

There is a local lady that has an adult mentally challenged son. He is mostly functional and stays at home during the day while she works. She gets a phone call at work one day from him:

Son:"Mom, it's okay now. The troll wouldnt leave me alone, so I caught him and locked him in the closet."

So the Mom gets her bosses permission to run home and see what the problem is, gets there only to find the neighbors over (they helped take care of him), the police, and a VERY angry Jehovah's Witness black midget with frizzy hair.

Turns out the midget came inside when the son opened the door, but was trying to get him to listen to him and succeeded in annoying him. The son thought he was a troll doll, like the ones we had in the 90's as toys and after awhile he just picked him up, tossed him in the closet and pushed a chair under it to keep him in!

After learning the situation, the cops firmly advised the midget that it would be ridiculous to file charges since he was taking advantage of a mentally challenged individual by forcing his way in the house.

Psst....they don't like to be called midgets (or punched in the face for no reason).

the chi 05-14-2010 01:54 PM

Enh, i fulfilled my PC obligation by using challenged instead of retarded.

:wink: And the very thought of saying "little people" just makes my skin crawl. I mean honestly, isnt that more offensive?

defector 05-14-2010 01:58 PM

Maybe.
Personally, I call them all Merlin.
Evil spell casting little bastards.

the chi 05-14-2010 02:03 PM

snort

Thats awesome, I'll have to remember that!

ontwo 05-14-2010 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Chi (Post 372651)

And there was my good laugh for the day. Thanks

njchopper87 05-14-2010 08:07 PM

:lmao: that's awesome. Even more so because he was a Jehova's Witness.