Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Belly up to the Bar (aka The Post Whorin' Thread) (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=6070)

tommymac 05-12-2010 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marko138 (Post 371802)
Umbrella, guy. Get one.

Umbrellas are for pussies, youre not going to melt :lol:

Cutty72 05-12-2010 10:33 AM

Not army issued. We're soldiers, we get wet

marko138 05-12-2010 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 371803)
Umbrellas are for pussies, youre not going to melt :lol:

Fuck you, you ogre. I use a goddam umbrella. You wanna walk around soaking fucking wet, thats your choice.

ontwo 05-12-2010 10:34 AM

I find I get almost as wet trying to open and close the damn things when getting in and out of the car :lol:

azoomm 05-12-2010 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ontwo (Post 371809)
I find I get almost as wet trying to open and close the damn things when getting in and out of the car :lol:

I have a girlie umbrella that opens and closes at the push of a button. It's also VERY compact. I think it's supposed to be purse-sized :lol: Now, if it would just rain here....

Cutty72 05-12-2010 10:44 AM

You can have our rain, come get it

Dave 05-12-2010 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by azoomm (Post 371789)
They were originally on the demo fleet this year. It is BMW's corporate policy to share the crack with the public... give them a taste and you'll HAVE them.

Tommy, I think you'd like the RT more than the GT. The brick motor has holy engine braking.

Interesting, though I spose they have the cash to cover that kind of policy

Gas Man 05-12-2010 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 371692)
Starting to sound like marko with all the excuses :lol: but a tleast yo uactualy ride your bike :rockwoot:

This is true on both counts.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cutty72 (Post 371696)
Wash it in the garage

I did think about that... I also thought about just washing it in the rain... who cares if it gets more wet..right? Then dry it in the garage... but just wait.

Quote:

Originally Posted by marko138 (Post 371699)
My bike hasnt been cleaned either. Hasn't even come out of the shed since that Sunday GM was here. The weather deciding to return to March didn't help.

Slackin!

But yes the weather has been shit!

Amber Lamps 05-12-2010 09:19 PM

More animal suicides... I hit a rabbit and a snake today. Took a pic of the snake, didn't kill it but it looked pretty hurt. 600 lbs over your back will do that. He crawled kinda sideways to the edge of the road.

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/l...r/58bf5e17.jpg

Cutty72 05-13-2010 09:43 AM

Animal killer.
It's ok, snakes aren't natural anyway. I mean, they move, but have no legs... That shit just ain't right. :lol:

marko138 05-13-2010 09:46 AM

Ugh...fucking hate snakes.

ontwo 05-13-2010 10:12 AM

I hate bees more

dReWpY 05-13-2010 03:46 PM

Spiders are the devils work...

Rider 05-13-2010 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drewpy (Post 372267)

No Chuck Norris invented spiders not the devil.

The devil checks his closet at night for Chuck Norris.

caveman 05-13-2010 04:01 PM

You know whats behind Chuck Norris's Beard?

Another FIST

Amber Lamps 05-13-2010 04:43 PM

I got the HTC HD2...not impressed beyond the huge screen. Put in an order and a $50 deposit for the HTC EVO, same phone Snapdragon, 1 G ram, 4 G if it ever comes here, hotspot for 8 devices, 8 meg camera, android oc, etc

http://now.sprint.com/evo/

HD2 going back! I have a couple weeks left on my Google contract and I'm out of my T-Mobile contract so see ya! Btw I'm no huge fan of Sprint either but presumably they've gotten much better in the 3 years since I've last sampled their service, again we'll see.

HokieDNA01 05-13-2010 05:38 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

spiders are pure evil. I even paid some lady to put a huge one on me at the rally last year to see if I could get over my fear. I managed to smile in the picture but was shaking like a leaf.

Amber Lamps 05-13-2010 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HokieDNA01 (Post 372308)
spiders are pure evil. I even paid some lady to put a huge one on me at the rally last year to see if I could get over my fear. I managed to smile in the picture but was shaking like a leaf.

Well at least the spider was smiling because he didn't have to worry about getting raped!:lol:

HokieDNA01 05-13-2010 06:50 PM

Nope...Just smooshed

Cutty72 05-13-2010 07:43 PM

it wasn't real...

:leaving:

tommymac 05-13-2010 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cutty72 (Post 372333)
it wasn't real...

:leaving:

sadly it was, I opted to stay outside. I will freehand a cobra before i hold a spider.

marko138 05-13-2010 08:54 PM

I will fuck a spider up.

the chi 05-13-2010 09:06 PM

I dont think tarantulas shoudl be counted as a spider per se. Obviously they are a big mfin spider technically, but the ones people have as pets, like the one Hokie was holding are actually really cool.

Some info for you haters, those are amazingly fragile. A fall from as little as 6 inches can cause so much trauma they will die.

tommymac 05-13-2010 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Chi (Post 372352)
Some info for you haters, those are amazingly fragile. A fall from as little as 6 inches can cause so much trauma they will die.

I can arrange that :lol:

Dave 05-14-2010 01:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Chi (Post 372352)
I dont think tarantulas shoudl be counted as a spider per se. Obviously they are a big mfin spider technically, but the ones people have as pets, like the one Hokie was holding are actually really cool.

good

marko138 05-14-2010 08:26 AM

The only good spider is a dead spider. That pretty much goes for snakes and cats too.

tommymac 05-14-2010 08:46 AM

just heard some bad news. there was a lightning strike last week and 4 guys were killed. Turns out one of the 4 was a draftsman at our westchester site. I didnt see the guy this week and then just heard he was one of the 4 that got killed.

marko138 05-14-2010 08:47 AM

Holy shit. Terrible.

the chi 05-14-2010 09:20 AM

Haters.

:lol:

Im sorry to hear that Tommy, how horrible. Is that a quick painless way to go?

tommymac 05-14-2010 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Chi (Post 372455)
Haters.

:lol:

Im sorry to hear that Tommy, how horrible. Is that a quick painless way to go?

I would think so. From what I heard on the news the 4 were dead on the scene and a fifth went to the hospital. I need to dig up more news on it now.

Amber Lamps 05-14-2010 12:55 PM

got another black snake today...

Rider 05-14-2010 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amber Lamps (Post 372632)
got another black snake today...

You taking black snake now? Homo! :lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6Ep1nmwWU0

defector 05-14-2010 01:27 PM

Snakes and spiders? You guys are pussies!

Real men (like me) are afraid of dwarfs and clowns. :lol

the chi 05-14-2010 01:41 PM

:lol: True story.

There is a local lady that has an adult mentally challenged son. He is mostly functional and stays at home during the day while she works. She gets a phone call at work one day from him:

Son:"Mom, theres a troll here and he wont leave me alone!"
Mom: "What? I've told you not to call me at work. I'll be home later."

So a bit later he calls her back:

Son:"Mom, it's okay now. The troll wouldnt leave me alone, so I caught him and locked him in the closet."

So the Mom gets her bosses permission to run home and see what the problem is, gets there only to find the neighbors over (they helped take care of him), the police, and a VERY angry Jehovah's Witness black midget with frizzy hair.

Turns out the midget came inside when the son opened the door, but was trying to get him to listen to him and succeeded in annoying him. The son thought he was a troll doll, like the ones we had in the 90's as toys and after awhile he just picked him up, tossed him in the closet and pushed a chair under it to keep him in!

After learning the situation, the cops firmly advised the midget that it would be ridiculous to file charges since he was taking advantage of a mentally challenged individual by forcing his way in the house.

defector 05-14-2010 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Chi (Post 372651)

There is a local lady that has an adult mentally challenged son. He is mostly functional and stays at home during the day while she works. She gets a phone call at work one day from him:

Son:"Mom, it's okay now. The troll wouldnt leave me alone, so I caught him and locked him in the closet."

So the Mom gets her bosses permission to run home and see what the problem is, gets there only to find the neighbors over (they helped take care of him), the police, and a VERY angry Jehovah's Witness black midget with frizzy hair.

Turns out the midget came inside when the son opened the door, but was trying to get him to listen to him and succeeded in annoying him. The son thought he was a troll doll, like the ones we had in the 90's as toys and after awhile he just picked him up, tossed him in the closet and pushed a chair under it to keep him in!

After learning the situation, the cops firmly advised the midget that it would be ridiculous to file charges since he was taking advantage of a mentally challenged individual by forcing his way in the house.

Psst....they don't like to be called midgets (or punched in the face for no reason).

the chi 05-14-2010 01:54 PM

Enh, i fulfilled my PC obligation by using challenged instead of retarded.

:wink: And the very thought of saying "little people" just makes my skin crawl. I mean honestly, isnt that more offensive?

defector 05-14-2010 01:58 PM

Maybe.
Personally, I call them all Merlin.
Evil spell casting little bastards.

the chi 05-14-2010 02:03 PM

snort

Thats awesome, I'll have to remember that!

ontwo 05-14-2010 03:26 PM

Quote:

And there was my good laugh for the day. Thanks

njchopper87 05-14-2010 08:07 PM

:lmao: that's awesome. Even more so because he was a Jehova's Witness.

psychochild28 05-15-2010 12:18 AM

Quote:

:lol

JoshuaTree 05-15-2010 10:35 AM

10+ hours of sleep is a wonderful thing. :)

Oh yeah, the "troll" thing is f'ing hilarious!

marko138 05-15-2010 10:57 AM

Good story.

Cutty72 05-15-2010 01:47 PM

Played with the boobs, drank the beer, now on to working on the bike!

tommymac 05-15-2010 05:26 PM

rode out to jersey and got to hang with zoomie for a bit. couldnt get on any of the bikes today (demos were all booked when we got there) but my friend chris got out on 2 that he liked. The ride home was an adventure.

We took a dif route to goover to a friends house, we got slammed in traffic heading up to the GWB so we lans split and mr officer on the side of the road didnt appreciate that. flashed the pba card (got a captains card now:rockwoot: ) he looked at it and went into the car. few minutes later he gave us warning and we were free to go.

traffic he rest of the way sucked ass but made it home safe and sound and a so so day of riding beats working.

racedoll 05-15-2010 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marko138 (Post 372150)
Ugh...fucking hate snakes.

Plus one

Quote:

Don't bother me, but hubby screams like a girl when he sees one. It is hilarious!

Quote:

Awesome! :rockwoot:

HurricaneHeather 05-15-2010 11:50 PM

It has become clear that Azoomm is telling Derf my business. :lol:

tommymac 05-16-2010 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HurricaneHeather (Post 373009)
It has become clear that Azoomm is telling Derf my business. :lol:

She threw ya under the bus at dinner on friday night :lol:

azoomm 05-16-2010 08:49 AM

:lol: you have great business.

JoshuaTree 05-16-2010 11:15 AM

Cell phone goodness - Ordered my HTC EVO yesterday. :)

Amber Lamps 05-16-2010 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoshuaTree (Post 373066)
Cell phone goodness - Ordered my HTC EVO yesterday. :)

Me too!!! Best Buy? Or did you go straight to Sprint?

HurricaneHeather 05-16-2010 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by azoomm (Post 373035)
:lol: you have great business.

I am pretty hilarious. :lol:

marko138 05-17-2010 07:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cutty72 (Post 372877)
Played with the boobs, drank the beer, now on to working on the bike!

All are important things to do...and in the correct order.

Cutty72 05-17-2010 09:33 AM

True.

Got the luggage fitted to the bike, and went to install the HID's.
Sadly, one of the bulbs is no good, so I need to call DDM and get a replacement coming.

azoomm 05-17-2010 11:29 AM

Decompressing.

*phew*

marko138 05-17-2010 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cutty72 (Post 373304)
True.

Got the luggage fitted to the bike, and went to install the HID's.
Sadly, one of the bulbs is no good, so I need to call DDM and get a replacement coming.

Fuck that company. I'll never order from them.

the chi 05-17-2010 03:55 PM

SWEET! My new stuff should be sitting at the house when I get there!

Cutty72 05-17-2010 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marko138 (Post 373458)
Fuck that company. I'll never order from them.

Yeah, I ordered the same time Gas did, so I didn't know about the probs. Just now have time and am home to install them, don't have a choice but to deal with them to get a warranty replacement.

marko138 05-17-2010 08:46 PM

I hear ya man. Just hearing his probs with them was enough. Now to hear someone else having issues seals the deal even further. Just sucks for you guys too.

JoshuaTree 05-17-2010 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amber Lamps (Post 373068)
Me too!!! Best Buy? Or did you go straight to Sprint?

Best Buy - same price, same contracts, but you don't have to file for a rebate at Best Buy, they make it an "instant" rebate. :)

Amber Lamps 05-17-2010 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoshuaTree (Post 373549)
Best Buy - same price, same contracts, but you don't have to file for a rebate at Best Buy, they make it an "instant" rebate. :)

Exactly! That's why I went with them! You'll get yours first because I'll be at the rally...:lol:

JoshuaTree 05-17-2010 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amber Lamps (Post 373561)
Exactly! That's why I went with them! You'll get yours first because I'll be at the rally...:lol:

To be fair, the Sprint Store wouldn't even "guarantee" that they'd have EVOs on the 4th. "... it might be a few days..." (i.e. they were being handed out to friends and family first, then the general public would get whatever's left over).

I'm already collecting suggestions for apps to buy. I definitely will have a 32GB microSDHC card ready for the phone. :)

Amber Lamps 05-17-2010 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoshuaTree (Post 373588)
To be fair, the Sprint Store wouldn't even "guarantee" that they'd have EVOs on the 4th. "... it might be a few days..." (i.e. they were being handed out to friends and family first, then the general public would get whatever's left over).

I'm already collecting suggestions for apps to buy. I definitely will have a 32GB microSDHC card ready for the phone. :)

yea I have a 16g card now and I'll see how it goes... with the 8m camera and all the sons that I like to put on a phone, I use it for a mp3 player in the car. Any idea how big of a card comes with the phone stock? The HD2 came with a 16g card...

Cutty72 05-18-2010 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marko138 (Post 373548)
I hear ya man. Just hearing his probs with them was enough. Now to hear someone else having issues seals the deal even further. Just sucks for you guys too.

Well my first message was left yesterday (sunday) and they are closed, so didn't expect an answer. No answer today kinda bugged me. I'll try tomorrow and if I get no answer, and no response, then it's on to bigger fish. I still have the # of the CEO that ebbs posted before.

marko138 05-18-2010 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cutty72 (Post 373617)
Well my first message was left yesterday (sunday) and they are closed, so didn't expect an answer. No answer today kinda bugged me. I'll try tomorrow and if I get no answer, and no response, then it's on to bigger fish. I still have the # of the CEO that ebbs posted before.

Thats exactly the kind of shit that makes a company worthless to me.

HurricaneHeather 05-20-2010 12:14 AM

Mangia for dinner, Schlitterbahn manana then to the Grand Hyatt for the weekend! Happy Anniversary to me! :D

Cutty72 05-20-2010 12:16 AM

Got the trailer from Lowes to haul the bike with me to school in June.
Then went out drinking with the locals. Free drinks for serving our country FTW!!!

t-homo 05-20-2010 01:53 AM

2 days until I am 21. Shit is going to be crazy.

marko138 05-20-2010 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cutty72 (Post 374340)
Got the trailer from Lowes to haul the bike with me to school in June.
Then went out drinking with the locals. Free drinks for serving our country FTW!!!

Good deal, brother. Again, welcome home and thanks for your service.

Dave 05-20-2010 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HurricaneHeather (Post 374339)
Mangia for dinner, Schlitterbahn manana then to the Grand Hyatt for the weekend! Happy Anniversary to me! :D

Hell yeah schlitterbahn

racedoll 05-20-2010 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by t-homo (Post 374352)
2 days until I am 21. Shit is going to be crazy.

You are just a youngin!

Cutty72 05-20-2010 10:44 PM

Bike enroute to the shop, I'm enroute to Duluth for the weekend.

psychochild28 05-20-2010 11:13 PM

Taking my roommate out for her first group ride this weekend! Hopefully her bike starts on sat.

marko138 05-21-2010 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by psychochild28 (Post 374768)
Taking my roommate out for her first group ride this weekend! Hopefully her bike starts on sat.

No one cares.

Cruzergirl 05-21-2010 07:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marko138 (Post 374804)
No one cares.

...yet you post...

marko138 05-21-2010 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cruzergirl (Post 374809)
...yet you post...

And so do you...what the fuck is your point?

tommymac 05-21-2010 08:29 AM

Quote:

...yet you post...

Markos a very caring individual :lol:

Cruzergirl 05-21-2010 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 374821)
Markos a very caring individual :lol:

He makes me laugh. :lol:

Cruzergirl 05-21-2010 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marko138 (Post 374810)
And so do you...what the fuck is your point?

Nice.

You said no one cares. Not true. So I posted. That is all.:shrug:

marko138 05-21-2010 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cruzergirl (Post 374857)
Nice.

You said no one cares. Not true. So I posted. That is all.:shrug:

Correction. 1 person cares. My mistake.

Cruzergirl 05-21-2010 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marko138 (Post 374860)
Correction. 1 person cares. My mistake.

Thank you! :)

...it starts with one...

:moon:

azoomm 05-21-2010 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cruzergirl (Post 374866)
Thank you! :)

...it starts with one...

:moon:

Nice ass....

Cutty72 05-21-2010 10:10 AM

Quote:

...yet you post...

That is the point of this thread... random posts.

and now... --> :boobs:

Gas Man 05-22-2010 02:15 PM

Marko, I care about you bud... does that count?

marko138 05-22-2010 03:23 PM

Of course it does, lover.

tommymac 05-22-2010 06:18 PM

Why dont you 2 rent brokeback mountain and be done with it already :lol:

ceo012384 05-22-2010 06:34 PM

What's up, bitches?

marko138 05-22-2010 09:31 PM

What up CEO. Tom is gay, that's about it.

Gas Man 05-22-2010 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 375228)
Why dont you 2 rent brokeback mountain and be done with it already :lol:

You jealous? You Ted Nudget lookin mofo!

Dave 05-22-2010 11:34 PM

Slugs like yeungling. FACT

dReWpY 05-22-2010 11:35 PM

Slugs are lushes, fact

derf 05-22-2010 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 375297)
Slugs like yeungling. FACT

Yep slurms mckenzie is the man

Dave 05-22-2010 11:39 PM

Phenix has picture proof to be posted. Also I am hammered.

derf 05-23-2010 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 375302)
Phenix has picture proof to be posted. Also I am hammered.

He is, he let me give tl a hot sexy lap dance

Dave 05-23-2010 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by derf (Post 375311)
He is, he let me give tl a hot sexy lap dance

It was pretty hawt. Jerz gets down wit the lap dizzlees

Dave 05-23-2010 12:28 AM

Pork mutha fucking rock n roll bitches. Derfs wife won't eat the sausage but apparently will do it lolz

Dave 05-23-2010 12:31 AM

She ate tl's meat

-derf

Dave 05-23-2010 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 375322)
She ate tl's meat

-derf

AAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHßßßßßSSSSß ßSSSs !!!!!!!! Nah that's kinda hot lol

derf 05-23-2010 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 375323)
AAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHßßßßßSSSSß ßSSSs !!!!!!!! Nah that's kinda hot lol

Waiting for the girls to get dirty

tommymac 05-23-2010 01:19 AM

Where are the frekin pics, I am suffering here at work so I need something