Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Belly up to the Bar (aka The Post Whorin' Thread) (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=6070)

marko138 09-07-2010 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 406832)
You need to clarify if its being at work or actualy doing work :lol:

Being at work.

tommymac 09-07-2010 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marko138 (Post 406833)
Being at work.

thats what I figured. I am at the jobsite today and in 2.5 hrs I think I have done .4 hrs of actual work :rockwoot:

marko138 09-07-2010 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 406836)
thats what I figured. I am at the jobsite today and in 2.5 hrs I think I have done .4 hrs of actual work :rockwoot:

I've got a little work to do. Might do that today or possibly save it for tomorrow.

dReWpY 09-07-2010 09:52 AM

im sitting in the last lecture class i ever have to take with the slowest talking prof in the history of academia

tommymac 09-07-2010 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marko138 (Post 406838)
I've got a little work to do. Might do that today or possibly save it for tomorrow.

I spoke too soon, got stuck doing respiratory fit tests on 3 or 4 guys. its rather easy but a PITA with all the paperwork associated with it.

the chi 09-07-2010 10:31 AM

*sigh* It is such a Monday. I planned on riding the bike today since I have an hour commute to do some volunteer work this evening. I pack the night before, still running late this morning. Pull into the parking lot and wind up staring at the clouds from flat on my back. I even had my feet down and still have no idea why I fell over. And to top it all off, they canceled my class for this evening so I dont need to ride out there.

It's not even my bike, its the one Im sitting for a friend. Thank gawd there was lil damage, just some scuffs on the casing.

FML?

marko138 09-07-2010 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the chi (Post 406849)
*sigh* It is such a Monday. I planned on riding the bike today since I have an hour commute to do some volunteer work this evening. I pack the night before, still running late this morning. Pull into the parking lot and wind up staring at the clouds from flat on my back. I even had my feet down and still have no idea why I fell over. And to top it all off, they canceled my class for this evening so I dont need to ride out there.

It's not even my bike, its the one Im sitting for a friend. Thank gawd there was lil damage, just some scuffs on the casing.

FML?

Ouch. That sucks. Are you ok?

Dave 09-07-2010 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the chi (Post 406849)

FML?

Yeah, you alright?

the chi 09-07-2010 11:09 AM

Aw, you guys are sweet. Yeah Im fine. Didnt even scratch my helmet or get dirty. Just irritated. I mean really...I was stopped with my feet down. WTF. My coworker who heard it blames the crappy pavement. I think Im just an idiot today.

Cutty72 09-07-2010 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the chi (Post 406852)
Aw, you guys are sweet. Yeah Im fine. Didnt even scratch my helmet or get dirty. Just irritated. I mean really...I was stopped with my feet down. WTF. My coworker who heard it blames the crappy pavement. I think Im just an idiot today.

:whistle:

Glad you are ok and no major damage.