Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Events (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   CF/TWF Rally South (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=3849)

Mr Lefty 01-17-2009 08:18 PM

not totally sure... depends on who's riding with me... I know Rae said she wanted to go, I think Jason is coming with her. Rogue may be riding up with me...

but I'm not even sure what day I'll be leaving... I may be leaving a day or so early... if so then yeah I'll probably head up your way. :idk:

Cutty72 01-17-2009 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 147943)
so where is everyone staying? Are you heading up this way first ebbs?

I would probably camp or something. Go on the good graces of other members for use of shower facilities. :)

Mr Lefty 01-17-2009 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cutty72 (Post 147949)
Contemplating it. I was informed that I MUST use all the leave I acrue between now and when we leave BEFORE I leave. If I don't have it used up, they will count weekends I already have off as my leave.
I can, however, use MORE leave than what I am going to acrue, and it will just take it off of what I earn on Title 10.

SO... I'll have 15ish days total. 3 or 4 will be taken out for track days (hopefully) and some burned up helping the farmer I was working for before.
I should only need 4 for this though :idk: (thurs, fri, mon, and tues)

We'll see if I can afford it closer to the time.
Borrow a trailer and haul down, maybe pick some people up on the way if there is anyone. Help pay for the gas.
Figure the gas in the pickup alone will run about $700, dependin on what gas prices do :panic:

two letters

IG! that's BULLSHIT... they cannot FORCE you to use leave. however if it'll put you into use/loose they can deny the waver to keep that leave... but you now can carry over 60 days so you should be good.

Cutty72 01-17-2009 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebbs15 (Post 147954)
two letters

IG! that's BULLSHIT... they cannot FORCE you to use leave. however if it'll put you into use/loose they can deny the waver to keep that leave... but you now can carry over 60 days so you should be good.

idk what the deal is. something with going from title 32 to title 10 orders :idk:

but fuck it... why would I NOT want to take time off before being gone for a year???

rogue 01-17-2009 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebbs15 (Post 147950)
not totally sure... depends on who's riding with me... I know Rae said she wanted to go, I think Jason is coming with her. Rogue may be riding up with me...

but I'm not even sure what day I'll be leaving... I may be leaving a day or so early... if so then yeah I'll probably head up your way. :idk:

I'm riding with you if we are pretty much on the same page with our schedule/route, etc. :) And considering I don't have one, I probably will be riding with you. :lol:

Mr Lefty 01-17-2009 08:26 PM

idk... but the point behind them FORCING you to take leave is complete bs...

kinda like them forcing me to get a power of attourny because they can't pick up my tmo stuff before I leave... FUCK THAT... I will NOT sign legal rights of my shit over to someone because you can't figure out scheduling!

Cutty72 01-17-2009 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebbs15 (Post 147965)
idk... but the point behind them FORCING you to take leave is complete bs...

kinda like them forcing me to get a power of attourny because they can't pick up my tmo stuff before I leave... FUCK THAT... I will NOT sign legal rights of my shit over to someone because you can't figure out scheduling!

Yeah, I get ya.
I'm sure if I pushed the issue I could... Or they could think up random BS duties for me to do on all the weekends so I would need to take leave to get weekends off. :idk:

what is TMO?

Mr Lefty 01-17-2009 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rogue (Post 147963)
I'm riding with you if we are pretty much on the same page with our schedule/route, etc. :)

ok... well if I leave on the 7th, and Rae and Jason go, it'll be from Biloxi to Ft Walton beach.... (actually I'll probably have Rae and Jason meet us along the way.) then on up.

I wont' know for sure till I can talk to my work. when's Amorok plann'n on going?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cutty72 (Post 147966)
Yeah, I get ya.
I'm sure if I pushed the issue I could... Or they could think up random BS duties for me to do on all the weekends so I would need to take leave to get weekends off. :idk:

what is TMO?

Transportation Management Office... but it's all my shit they're moving for me... clothes, computer, ect...

Cutty72 01-17-2009 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebbs15 (Post 147969)
ok... well if I leave on the 7th, and Rae and Jason go, it'll be from Biloxi to Ft Walton beach.... (actually I'll probably have Rae and Jason meet us along the way.) then on up.

I wont' know for sure till I can talk to my work. when's Amorok plann'n on going?

Transportation Management Office... but it's all my shit they're moving for me... clothes, computer, ect...

Gotcha.

I'd have to leave on the 7th and stop over. it's 1400 miles = 21ish hours
Anyone on the way from ND to GA hit me up if you want to meet up and trailer.

rogue 01-17-2009 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebbs15 (Post 147969)

I have no clue. I haven't talked to him about it in a while. I should be able to leave on the 7th. I'm still working out vacation details. They told us to put in our vacation as early as possible and when I do they tell me to wait. Ugh.