Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Belly up to the Bar (aka The Post Whorin' Thread) (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=6070)

Gas Man 11-21-2010 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 427118)
why does football have to be so goddamned gay? i really WANT to like it. but the advertising fucking kills me. why is faith hill mangling joan jett songs? why are guys running through cornfields? why does this shit feel like fucking nascar? why cant it be spring yet? fuck.

Truth. I'm not done riding... I hate this shit! Worse this year than in years past... I really don't want to put my bike up.

Dave 11-21-2010 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gas Man (Post 427145)
Truth. I'm not done riding... I hate this shit! Worse this year than in years past... I really don't want to put my bike up.

haha agreed, i was referring to baseball season though :P

Gas Man 11-21-2010 11:29 PM

Baseball? What's that?

Dave 11-21-2010 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gas Man (Post 427154)
Baseball? What's that?

an understandable outlook when your home team is the tigers :lol: remember, it could be worse, you could be in cleveland :lol:

Gas Man 11-22-2010 12:00 AM

I thought it was for the cleveland people to say. "It cud be worse u cud live in detroit"??

Just like my newest thread. Michigan is great to live in. Then people wonder why my steel is next to me.

Dave 11-22-2010 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gas Man (Post 427166)
I thought it was for the cleveland people to say. "It cud be worse u cud live in detroit"??

Just like my newest thread. Michigan is great to live in. Then people wonder why my steel is next to me.

maybe for living, indians had a negative record this year though. you guys had an even .500

either way, im thankful the folks chased the money job instead of going home (burbs of cleveland) after my dad left active duty. i'd have hated to miss out on the attitude, personality, and character of my foster state. mind you im talking about real residents here, not long island fucktards down to visit

Gas Man 11-22-2010 12:06 AM

If u say so.

If it doesn't have horsepower I don't really pay attention to it. Seriously.

Dave 11-22-2010 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gas Man (Post 427174)

If it doesn't have horsepower I don't really pay attention to it. Seriously.

its all i can do to repress the harley joke welling up inside :lol: a special honor i'll confer since we met once :lol:

tommymac 11-22-2010 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 427170)
maybe for living, indians had a negative record this year though. you guys had an even .500

either way, im thankful the folks chased the money job instead of going home (burbs of cleveland) after my dad left active duty. i'd have hated to miss out on the attitude, personality, and character of my foster state. mind you im talking about real residents here, not long island fucktards down to visit

Watch what you say about LI here, were not all fucktards, but a lot of them up here are ;)

Dave 11-22-2010 02:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 427181)
Watch what you say about LI here, were not all fucktards, but a lot of them up here are ;)

i know they all arent :lol: i think i used to date the only LI girl without an accent :lol: im referring to the ones the rest of the fortynine assume are from jersey