Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Events (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   CF/TWF Rally South (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=3849)

Mr Lefty 01-17-2009 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cutty72 (Post 147978)
Gotcha.

I'd have to leave on the 7th and stop over. it's 1400 miles = 21ish hours
Anyone on the way from ND to GA hit me up if you want to meet up and trailer.

wasn't there a new girl in Wisconsin that was interested? other than that on one on your way... Crazy was... but that fucker hasn't been on in a long ass time... think he started his own local forum...

Cutty72 01-17-2009 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebbs15 (Post 147994)
wasn't there a new girl in Wisconsin that was interested? other than that on one on your way... Crazy was... but that fucker hasn't been on in a long ass time... think he started his own local forum...

yeah, and I think jtemple too... again, a long lost member.

I could go the roundabout way and grab gasman... but i'd need a longer trailer for the chop :lol:

Mr Lefty 01-17-2009 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rogue (Post 147984)
I have no clue. I haven't talked to him about it in a while. I should be able to leave on the 7th. I'm still working out vacation details. They told us to put in our vacation as early as possible and when I do they tell me to wait. Ugh.

gotta love that. :lol: I'll probably have to do some switch'n schedules with people... as I'll be work'n a couple weekends a month... and they do the schedule out a month or so... but who knows

Mr Lefty 01-17-2009 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cutty72 (Post 147996)
yeah, and I think jtemple too... again, a long lost member.

I could go the roundabout way and grab gasman... but i'd need a longer trailer for the chop :lol:

jtemple is in Omaha... and he still chimes in from time to time... just looks like he's gone cause so much off topic shit now

Trip 01-17-2009 08:58 PM

Are yall going to get there on the 7th? I want to spend some time there riding the fuck out of that area so that is probably the latest I want to get there. Where are you staying ebbs? I am thinking a cabin at TWO.

Cutty72 01-17-2009 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebbs15 (Post 148025)
jtemple is in Omaha... and he still chimes in from time to time... just looks like he's gone cause so much off topic shit now

Yup.
And I'd go right through Omaha. And KC, and St. Louis, and Paducah, and Chatanooga.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 148032)
Are yall going to get there on the 7th? I want to spend some time there riding the fuck out of that area so that is probably the latest I want to get there. Where are you staying ebbs?

Define "yall". me, no. 8th in the afternoon prob if i go.

Trip 01-17-2009 09:00 PM

Here are the rates, anyone want to go in on a lodge room?

http://www.twowheelsonly.com/#Rates

Trip 01-17-2009 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cutty72 (Post 148035)
Yup.
And I'd go right through Omaha. And KC, and St. Louis, and Paducah, and Chatanooga.

Define "yall". me, no. 8th in the afternoon prob if i go.

You could go across the dragon if you be lined from nashville to knoxville and took 129 to suches as a side trip.

Mr Lefty 01-17-2009 09:02 PM

Quote:

Are yall going to get there on the 7th? I want to spend some time there riding the fuck out of that area so that is probably the latest I want to get there. Where are you staying ebbs?

well I've got leave to burn so if your going down before the 7th... then I'll plan on going that much earlier. as for where I'm stay'n... no idea... figure I'll sort it out once I get in Mississippi.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cutty72 (Post 148035)
Yup.

well in that case... Rider76, Trock, and maybe even smilie might be interested...

T-Rock is in Springfield, and Smilie is in northern AR... they could probably meet you and ride the rest of the way with ya... :idk:

rogue 01-17-2009 09:02 PM

Quote:

Are yall going to get there on the 7th? I want to spend some time there riding the fuck out of that area so that is probably the latest I want to get there. Where are you staying ebbs? I am thinking a cabin at TWO.

Personally, I haven't made plans or have any set in stone. More than likely I'll make my plans around riding there with others because more than likely I'll be riding back by myself. :lol: