Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Gym closed! Mind open? (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=17704)

askmrjesus 12-30-2010 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pauldun170 (Post 437300)
We already knew Bill was rascist. Hearing him talk about minorities is like hearing a SNL satire of a white nationalist spokesperson.

Not funny enough to laugh at but...

i dont know how to follow that up.

I don't know how to follow that up either.

On the one hand, he once said the holocaust was probably only 100,000 people or so.

On the other hand, he only believes in the Old Testament, which basically makes him Jewish. Well, Jew-ish.

I'll tell you one thing though, if I find one more short Nazi pedophile weightlifter with hairy arms in this bitch, I'm gonna punch somebody right in their fucking snooki.

JC

the chi 12-30-2010 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pauldun170 (Post 437847)
Belgium might be the culprit. You could have some eastern European gypsy genes in there. Belgium historically filled with roving bands of prostitutes....gypsies...damn gypsies

anywhose...

List out the "other"
Its really important that you do. Its for science.

:lol: I dont think even my family knows.

I don't look anything like anyone in my family except the one dark hairy uncle I've got. There's one of us in every generation ( a dark skinned, eyed, and haired). My sisters are fair, with no body hair. Dad was definitely Irish, red hair, white skin. Mom fair, with no body hair. At least its just in the parts its sposed to be and not my chest or back. :lol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 437862)
I said what I meant and I meant what I said hairy arms :P and where'd you get the idea irish ain't hairy? I'm scots irish with a bit of eastern europe tossed in and I grow my own shirts :lol:

:lol: Nice mental. I have no answer for that one. But then again, I dont look much irish do i?

azoomm 12-30-2010 10:36 PM

So, your "uncle" huh? :wink:

Dave 12-30-2010 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by azoomm (Post 438028)
So, your "uncle" huh? :wink:

Waka chicka wow wow

askmrjesus 12-30-2010 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amber Lamps (Post 438044)
Speaking of "uncles" Apoc's Uncle thread got me wondering.... Did Alki's rap sheet specify that the victim was a girl?.....

Are you saying his black girlfriend was a beard?

Shit, a DOUBLE BEARD!

Someone please tell me he doesn't foster homeless puppies too, I'm trying desperately to hold on to the illusion of human decency.

Did anyone catch what he does for a living? Insurance salesman. I think I understand the whole thing now.

Think about it. All the "Big" guys have a mascot. Progressive has Flo the soul-less wonder, Geico has the lizard thing, Prudential has a rock, and Allstate has a big fucking black guy. How do you compete with all that?

Genius. That's how.

PedoNazi Inc.

"You give us fifteen minutes, who knows what happens..."

JC

Mikey 12-31-2010 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by askmrjesus (Post 437914)
I'll tell you one thing though, if I find one more short Nazi pedophile weightlifter with hairy arms in this bitch, I'm gonna punch somebody right in their fucking snooki.

JC

Best quote of the whole thread. :lol:

101lifts2 01-01-2011 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by askmrjesus (Post 437914)
I don't know how to follow that up either.

On the one hand, he once said the holocaust was probably only 100,000 people or so.....

From what I've read they took the number of Jews in Europe in 1939 and subtracted it from the number in Europe in 1946 and there was a 6 million or so deficiency. Now..they did not take into account all the Jews that fled to U.S/Canada or outside of Europe as they assumed these people to have been killed by Nazis. The total number of Jews in 1938 to 1948 increased by 15k worldwide as well. Come to your own conclusions I guess.

http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-holocaus...axarchive.html

Jew is a slang term used for the tribe of Judah, one of the 12 tribes of God's choosen people. Technically, you should call them Hebrew Israelites since they all had the same covenant with Moses.

askmrjesus 01-02-2011 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 101lifts2 (Post 438325)
From what I've read they took the number of Jews in Europe in 1939 and subtracted it from the number in Europe in 1946 and there was a 6 million or so deficiency. Now..they did not take into account all the Jews that fled to U.S/Canada or outside of Europe as they assumed these people to have been killed by Nazis. The total number of Jews in 1938 to 1948 increased by 15k worldwide as well. Come to your own conclusions I guess.

http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-holocaus...axarchive.html

Jew is a slang term used for the tribe of Judah, one of the 12 tribes of God's choosen people. Technically, you should call them Hebrew Israelites since they all had the same covenant with Moses.

Oy Vey.

Jew Watch?

Are you running for president of Iran?

JC

tallywacker 01-02-2011 11:10 AM

Did someone really quote Jew Watch?

askmrjesus 01-02-2011 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tallywacker (Post 438369)
Did someone really quote Jew Watch?

Maybe Stormfront was loading too slowly...

JC