Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Dogs - Raw Diet Update (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=7592)

HurricaneHeather 07-24-2011 10:18 PM

Our cats are actually moving along famously with fish and some chicken livers. Next step is to give them bigger pieces so they start learning to gnaw. After that....bones. Not looking forward to that. That's going to be a long stage.

OneSickPsycho 07-26-2011 09:50 AM

Still going strong over here... Poops have been consistent...

Pretty amazed so far... Dogs barely poop and hardly drink any water... It's really crazy just how good you can tell this is for them. Can't wait to get the cats on it... no more stinky litterboxes...

azoomm 07-26-2011 06:10 PM

People think I'm crazy when I tell them how awesome it is. So much so, that I don't tell them anymore. It's like they think I'm making it all up just to get them to switch over.

meh...

Kaneman 07-26-2011 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by azoomm (Post 483157)
People think I'm crazy when I tell them how awesome it is. So much so, that I don't tell them anymore. It's like they think I'm making it all up just to get them to switch over.

meh...

I still tell them, but more in the same way that I tell fat people they should stop being so fat all the time. When people stop listening it can be fun to be condescending...

BTW, I had to take mine off raw for a few days. Went and bought some high quality kibble (bleh) and they got to munch on that for 3 days while I went out of town. They seemed to handle it pretty well.

azoomm 07-26-2011 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaneman (Post 483166)
I still tell them, but more in the same way that I tell fat people they should stop being so fat all the time. When people stop listening it can be fun to be condescending...

BTW, I had to take mine off raw for a few days. Went and bought some high quality kibble (bleh) and they got to munch on that for 3 days while I went out of town. They seemed to handle it pretty well.

WHYYYYY???!!?! Someone wouldn't feed them their normal diet?

OneSickPsycho 07-26-2011 06:56 PM

Yep, we left our roommate for three days over the weekend with separate ziploc bags including sharpie instructions on each bag... Werked out great.

Gas Man 07-26-2011 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho (Post 483090)
Still going strong over here... Poops have been consistent...

Pretty amazed so far... Dogs barely poop and hardly drink any water... It's really crazy just how good you can tell this is for them. Can't wait to get the cats on it... no more stinky litterboxes...

I noticed same results.

Kaneman 07-26-2011 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by azoomm (Post 483169)
WHYYYYY???!!?! Someone wouldn't feed them their normal diet?

Nope, it was hard enough finding people to check in on them...but nobody was willing to handle the raw meat. What can I say? I have shitty family...

Particle Man 07-29-2011 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaneman (Post 483197)
Nope, it was hard enough finding people to check in on them...but nobody was willing to handle the raw meat. What can I say? I have shitty family...

Wimps :lol:

They have soap and water in your part of the country, right? :lol:

Kaneman 07-29-2011 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Particle Man (Post 483431)
Wimps :lol:

They have soap and water in your part of the country, right? :lol:

Yea, it kind of pissed me off. My Dad was the one doing it and to be honest I think he's mad that his dogs are crippled and mine are super healthy so he refuses to do the raw thing for me. Oh well.