Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Belly up to the Bar (aka The Post Whorin' Thread) (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=6070)

derf 03-23-2011 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 458548)
Cool, can we throw derf in an oven first :lol:

Sorry dude, I'm half german, and I don't roast as well as others

tommymac 03-23-2011 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by derf (Post 458574)
Sorry dude, I'm half german, and I don't roast as well as others

We can have you shower first then :lol:

the chi 03-23-2011 12:44 PM

I dunno Derf, you wander into a ginger bread house you are just the right size to fit in the old confectioner...

:lol: Yeah, I know. Me too.

You wear the freaky german shorts overalls and voila, instant Hansel. Find me a blond braided wig and I might pass as Gretel. Mental image. :rofl:

Trip 03-23-2011 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 458371)
When I'm dictator I'm going to have snipers posted at every major sporting event with specific orders to shoot anyone who fucks up or personalises the national anthem

I've thought about this some more, the national anthem would be one of the first things to go if I am dictator. People are going to sing a new song where they give their devotion to me or die. They will still die, but just die sooner.

tommymac 03-23-2011 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 458595)
I've thought about this some more, the national anthem would be one of the first things to go if I am dictator. People are going to sing a new song where they give their devotion to me or die. They will still die, but just die sooner.

Also need to determine how painful their death will be, I can set the woodchipper on low :lol:

Dave 03-23-2011 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 458595)

Im fine with this as long as they don't attempt to personalize it or fuck it up. I suggest we bring back public beheadings

LeeNetworX 03-23-2011 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 458546)
Harvard

Wat?

Trip 03-23-2011 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 458636)
Im fine with this as long as they don't attempt to personalize it or fuck it up. I suggest we bring back public beheadings

I prefer draw and quarter. The Saddam pool of Acid technique would be pretty interesting. A nuclear spent fuel pool would be pretty fucked up too.

Dave 03-23-2011 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 458649)
I prefer draw and quarter. The Saddam pool of Acid technique would be pretty interesting. A nuclear spent fuel pool would be pretty fucked up too.

Beheading is waay hotter

The yokels used to tell us saddam had a vore fetish and would feed women to tigers and shit

Trip 03-23-2011 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 458650)
The yokels used to tell us saddam had a vore fetish and would feed women to tigers and shit

nice