Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Belly up to the Bar (aka The Post Whorin' Thread) (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=6070)

rogue 03-11-2009 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cutty72 (Post 178524)
From a guys POV, the mother is generally more fearsome than the father. Don't ask me why. I was WAY more intimidated by my dad than my mom.

It's still funny though. I'm like...half their size. :lol:

Although even some men are intimidated by me. I don't get it. :idk:

marko138 03-11-2009 08:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cutty72 (Post 178473)
my TV stand is assembled. My cords are far more organized, and I'm watching CSI!

CSI isn't on on Tuesday....at least not in PA. New TV or what?

Mr Lefty 03-11-2009 08:19 AM

Yeah cutty you guys got a hell of a storm... my dad had 4.5' of new snow behind the house... and that was at 8pm... so shit hadn't stopped by then!

it was 75* here yesterday...

Cutty72 03-11-2009 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marko138 (Post 178581)
CSI isn't on on Tuesday....at least not in PA. New TV or what?

I was catching up on all the CSI's I have DVR'd. :lol:

Not a new TV, Got my 50" plasma about a year ago, just finally got a correct stand for it with some organization.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebbs15 (Post 178586)
Yeah cutty you guys got a hell of a storm... my dad had 4.5' of new snow behind the house... and that was at 8pm... so shit hadn't stopped by then!

it was 75* here yesterday...

Yeah no shit. Eastern 1/3 of the state is closed down as we speak. No travel advised and interstates are closed. They are talking fines of over $1000 if you are caught on interstate right now. WHY the fuck would you go out if everything is closed? STAY THE FUCK HOME PEOPLE!!!

oh yeah, and :fu2: Come shovel my driveway bitch.

Mr Lefty 03-11-2009 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cutty72 (Post 178593)
I was catching up on all the CSI's I have DVR'd. :lol:

Not a new TV, Got my 50" plasma about a year ago, just finally got a correct stand for it with some organization.

Yeah no shit. Eastern 1/3 of the state is closed down as we speak. No travel advised and interstates are closed. They are talking fines of over $1000 if you are caught on interstate right now. WHY the fuck would you go out if everything is closed? STAY THE FUCK HOME PEOPLE!!!

oh yeah, and :fu2: Come shovel my driveway bitch.

See if I lived there I'd go out driving... Shits fun to me. :idk:

Rider 03-11-2009 08:45 AM

Snow flurries here right now and 50mph winds. :panic:

marko138 03-11-2009 02:29 PM

It's beautiful today. Lower 60's and the sun keeps peaking out. Too bad I'm at work.

zed 03-11-2009 04:44 PM

I have sent out more resume's in the last 3 weeks than I ever have I think. nothing.

I went to another dealership and put in an application yesterday. hopefully...

rogue 03-11-2009 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zed (Post 178865)
I have sent out more resume's in the last 3 weeks than I ever have I think. nothing.

I went to another dealership and put in an application yesterday. hopefully...

Good luck!

I've put in several resumes the last week or so and haven't heard shit. :(

Edit: Scratch that. Just got an email from the bank I applied at. Got turned down. :(

zed 03-11-2009 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rogue (Post 178866)
Good luck!

I've put in several resumes the last week or so and haven't heard shit. :(

thanks

yeah, think it would suck more having some interviews then hearing nothing back. sorry, wasn't trying to kick you or anything.

I did have my unemployment call monday so that is out of the way. she told me that my last employer hadn't sent anything in yet so hopefully that means they aren't going to fight it and the money starts coming in.