Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Sports Bar (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=90)
-   -   UFC 141 Lesnar Vs Overeem (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=20737)

Kaneman 12-30-2011 04:08 PM

I'm pulling hard for Hendricks since he trains at my gym on Thursday morning pro-class. Pretty cool getting to roll with a guy you know is going to be on PPV! He's a great wrestler but doesn't seem to have much of a bottom game.

WAR HENDRICKS!!!!!!

Sixxxxer 12-31-2011 12:26 AM

Fucking Monster Aside....That's it for Lesnar's MMA Career!! That shot to the liver looked nasty...I'm thinking he second guessed his life at that current moment, Overeem took down a beast.

On that note, GO GSP!!

derf 12-31-2011 01:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sixxxxer (Post 503093)
Fucking Monster Aside....That's it for Lesnar's MMA Career!! That shot to the liver looked nasty...I'm thinking he second guessed his life at that current moment, Overeem took down a beast.

On that note, GO GSP!!

Lesnar was over hyped from day 1

Amber Lamps 12-31-2011 01:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by derf (Post 503095)
Lesnar was over hyped from day 1

Yep, I'm serving crow all day to the haters!!!!:lol:

OneSickPsycho 12-31-2011 08:38 AM

ONSSP called while he was walking out... Lesnar was done before he even walked out. He didn't look right even before the fight started. I will eat my crow gladly... Fantastic night of fights.

Corey 12-31-2011 09:03 AM

The Hendricks fight was my favorite. So glad that boring, delusional idiot Fitch got his fucking bell rung. The only thing that would have been sweeter is if Mazagati slapped on a guillotine when Fitch started trying to wrestle him.

Amber Lamps 12-31-2011 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho (Post 503098)
ONSSP called while he was walking out... Lesnar was done before he even walked out. He didn't look right even before the fight started. I will eat my crow gladly... Fantastic night of fights.

CAW!!!:lol:

I told you guys.... I've watched the 'Reem for years now and I'm telling you, the kid is no joke! Every time I watch him fight, he gets better. You all discount Strikeforce, Dream and K1 but when you win all 3 championships, that has to count for something...:wink: I guess Allister won't be taken seriously in this country until he becomes a WWE champion....:lol:

Oh and please with the, "Lesnar didn't look right" stuff... If I had a nickel for every time that's been said after someone's favorite fighter got his ass kicked...:lol:

Corey 12-31-2011 10:15 AM

Overeem beat Lesnar fair and square. Lesnar tried to do the standup game, and his standup blows. I think him retiring is the best thing for him. He doesn't need the money, he's got nothing he needs to prove, and he's just too late to the game. He did extremely well with very little experience, but there have been enough fights now that people have him pegged.

That said, Overeem is still overrated. The competition he has faced in his past ten fights are shit, Verdum aside. If he does what he's done to them to fighters in the UFC, I'll happily change my opinion on him. As of now, the caliber of fighter he's faced has been mostly low to medium tier.

OneSickPsycho 12-31-2011 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amber Lamps (Post 503101)
CAW!!!:lol:

I told you guys.... I've watched the 'Reem for years now and I'm telling you, the kid is no joke! Every time I watch him fight, he gets better. You all discount Strikeforce, Dream and K1 but when you win all 3 championships, that has to count for something...:wink: I guess Allister won't be taken seriously in this country until he becomes a WWE champion....:lol:

Oh and please with the, "Lesnar didn't look right" stuff... If I had a nickel for every time that's been said after someone's favorite fighter got his ass kicked...:lol:

Just calling like I see it... Lesnar was beaten before he stepped into the cage... Not sure what was going in physically, but mentally he wasn't there... Maybe his illness, maybe he realized he was in over his head... Who knows... Either way he got his ass handed to him...

Amber Lamps 12-31-2011 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho (Post 503112)
Just calling like I see it... Lesnar was beaten before he stepped into the cage... Not sure what was going in physically, but mentally he wasn't there... Maybe his illness, maybe he realized he was in over his head... Who knows... Either way he got his ass handed to him...

Aw you're no fun.... Come on where are all the guys that called for a Lesnar walk away?