Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Cage Hell (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=93)
-   -   Miami Vice lookin' Ferrari owner gets owned (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=21651)

Homeslice 10-25-2012 10:56 AM

I highly doubt the driver was going to just "drive away". He was probably just going to move it.

Arrogance & poor communication on both of their parts.

Papa_Complex 10-25-2012 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Homeslice (Post 522143)
I highly doubt the driver was going to just "drive away". He was probably just going to move it.

Arrogance & poor communication on both of their parts.

Drive away or move it, he wanted out of the ticket and hit the cop while doing so. Does it look like the hit warrants a lawsuit for injuries? Not based on my experience of having my foot run over, on several occasions, while working as a parking attendant in college. There aren't likely to be ANY injuries from it.

Does it warrant a charge for assault on an officer? Yes, in my opinion it does.

Sean 10-25-2012 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Papa_Complex (Post 522141)
His intent would appear to be stopping douche boy from leaving.

By placing his foot, on the ground, in front of a rolling tire. You make zero sense.

Papa_Complex 10-25-2012 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sean (Post 522157)
With his foot, on the ground, in front of a rolling tire.

In front of a stopped vehicle. Watch it again ;)

Sean 10-25-2012 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Papa_Complex (Post 522158)
In front of a stopped vehicle. Watch it again ;)

Yes, the car was stopped when it rolled over his foot.

Papa_Complex 10-25-2012 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sean (Post 522160)
Yes, the car was stopped when it rolled over his foot.

Hey, you're the one who said that he put his foot in front of a moving car, when it wasn't moving at all when he did.

Sean 10-25-2012 05:52 PM

When you run out of substance, go for semantics!

Don't worry, I'm aware that on this forum anytime someone of wealth does anything that can possibly be viewed as somehow inappropriate it's automatic that people are going to want to burn him at the stake for crimes both real and imagined. I'm just calling y'all out on it ;)

Papa_Complex 10-25-2012 06:42 PM

It's not semantics when the simple fact is that the vehicle was stopped, likely not even running, when the officer first placed his leg in the way of the vehicle. Burn him at the stake? No, just hit him with the same offence that some gang banger would get in the same circumstances. That's called 'equal, in the eyes of the law' ;)

Sean 10-25-2012 09:44 PM

Yeah, I hear poor gangbangers get hit with multimillion dollar lawsuits all the time (that's the part I'm discussing, in case you've forgotten).

I also hear it's totally normal to just stand there when someone drives up and over you and not move an inch or two.

The logic in this thread is absolutely hilarious. I'm cracking up here.

Homeslice 10-26-2012 12:15 AM

Cop was playing the arrogant, passive-aggressive role........"I don't need to tell him what I want him to do, I'll just stick my leg up against his car, that'll show him who's boss"