Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Events (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   CF/TWF Rally South (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=3849)

derf 01-17-2009 08:01 AM

There are wayyy too many brain cell being used to figure out the logistics of a ride that folks will be too drunk to ride on anyway.

Sixxxxer 01-17-2009 11:25 AM

Well Fuck me.

I'm excited.

Phenix_Rider 01-17-2009 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rogue (Post 147608)
Also, I hope there's someone there slower than me because I'm really slow! :lol: Seriously, I don't like feeling as if I may be holding a group up. That's why I don't ride with more than one or two people.

:lol: We'll have half a dozen people hanging back to see who can be last.

I busted my ass once already trying to keep up with (too) fast people. Sure as hell not doing it again that far from home.

There's just one rule as far as I'm concerned. NO CRASHING!

Cutty72 01-17-2009 12:16 PM

On roads I know, I like to be in front.
On roads I don't know, I like to be in the back.

If I'm stuck in the middle, there will be a decent gap between me and the person in front of me (and hopefully the person behind me too). I don't need some other dumbass f'ing up and taking me out, and if I f up, I don't want to be responsible for wrecking someone else.

Edit: Hey, on that note, are there any really good shops around that area?
I know at the gap they have wheelers, just wondering if there is something around "just in case"
Granted... i'm on a Buell, so parts wise i'm probably screwed anyway. :idk:

Edit 2: How far is Dalton from where this is going down? That seems to be the closest buell dealership.

Mr Lefty 01-17-2009 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 147644)
What if we blow ya off for dinner too, then will ya get the hint :lol:

Tom

probably not :lol:

rogue 01-17-2009 07:16 PM

Ok, ya'll just remember this: I called being last, first! :lmao:

Sixxxxer 01-17-2009 07:17 PM

Eff that Im last so I can stare at your ass :)

rogue 01-17-2009 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sixxxxer (Post 147863)
Eff that Im last so I can stare at your ass :)

Another reason why I like being last. I don't like being stared at. :panic:

:lol: :lol:

Cutty72 01-17-2009 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rogue (Post 147883)

but but but but but.... :(

Sixxxxer 01-17-2009 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rogue (Post 147883)

Thats fine...I'll make sure to ride in front of you..Naked...My ass is Nice

derf 01-17-2009 07:35 PM

oh fuck.

Mr Lefty 01-17-2009 07:43 PM

that means I'll be no wear near the back of the pack... don't want Sixxer stare'n at my ass

rogue 01-17-2009 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by derf (Post 147902)
oh fuck.

:lmao: :lmao:

I'm riding behind you! :D

:lmao:

Sixxxxer 01-17-2009 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rogue (Post 147914)

Ouch...Sick burn

derf 01-17-2009 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rogue (Post 147914)

I might actually enjoy that

Trip 01-17-2009 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cutty72 (Post 147698)
On roads I know, I like to be in front.
On roads I don't know, I like to be in the back.

If I'm stuck in the middle, there will be a decent gap between me and the person in front of me (and hopefully the person behind me too). I don't need some other dumbass f'ing up and taking me out, and if I f up, I don't want to be responsible for wrecking someone else.

Edit: Hey, on that note, are there any really good shops around that area?
I know at the gap they have wheelers, just wondering if there is something around "just in case"
Granted... i'm on a Buell, so parts wise i'm probably screwed anyway. :idk:

Edit 2: How far is Dalton from where this is going down? That seems to be the closest buell dealership.

Dalton is not that far, we can get you parts if you need them for some reason.

derf 01-17-2009 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 147937)
Dalton is not that far, we can get you parts if you need them for some reason.

Ok stay on topic, rogues ass.

Mr Lefty 01-17-2009 08:12 PM

cutty you actually plann'n on going? leaving the great white north for some corners that don't involve merging with traffic or street lights?

Trip 01-17-2009 08:13 PM

so where is everyone staying? Are you heading up this way first ebbs?

Cutty72 01-17-2009 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebbs15 (Post 147942)
cutty you actually plann'n on going? leaving the great white north for some corners that don't involve merging with traffic or street lights?

Contemplating it. I was informed that I MUST use all the leave I acrue between now and when we leave BEFORE I leave. If I don't have it used up, they will count weekends I already have off as my leave.
I can, however, use MORE leave than what I am going to acrue, and it will just take it off of what I earn on Title 10.

SO... I'll have 15ish days total. 3 or 4 will be taken out for track days (hopefully) and some burned up helping the farmer I was working for before.
I should only need 4 for this though :idk: (thurs, fri, mon, and tues)

We'll see if I can afford it closer to the time.
Borrow a trailer and haul down, maybe pick some people up on the way if there is anyone. Help pay for the gas.
Figure the gas in the pickup alone will run about $700, dependin on what gas prices do :panic:

Mr Lefty 01-17-2009 08:18 PM

not totally sure... depends on who's riding with me... I know Rae said she wanted to go, I think Jason is coming with her. Rogue may be riding up with me...

but I'm not even sure what day I'll be leaving... I may be leaving a day or so early... if so then yeah I'll probably head up your way. :idk:

Cutty72 01-17-2009 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 147943)
so where is everyone staying? Are you heading up this way first ebbs?

I would probably camp or something. Go on the good graces of other members for use of shower facilities. :)

Mr Lefty 01-17-2009 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cutty72 (Post 147949)
Contemplating it. I was informed that I MUST use all the leave I acrue between now and when we leave BEFORE I leave. If I don't have it used up, they will count weekends I already have off as my leave.
I can, however, use MORE leave than what I am going to acrue, and it will just take it off of what I earn on Title 10.

SO... I'll have 15ish days total. 3 or 4 will be taken out for track days (hopefully) and some burned up helping the farmer I was working for before.
I should only need 4 for this though :idk: (thurs, fri, mon, and tues)

We'll see if I can afford it closer to the time.
Borrow a trailer and haul down, maybe pick some people up on the way if there is anyone. Help pay for the gas.
Figure the gas in the pickup alone will run about $700, dependin on what gas prices do :panic:

two letters

IG! that's BULLSHIT... they cannot FORCE you to use leave. however if it'll put you into use/loose they can deny the waver to keep that leave... but you now can carry over 60 days so you should be good.

Cutty72 01-17-2009 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebbs15 (Post 147954)
two letters

IG! that's BULLSHIT... they cannot FORCE you to use leave. however if it'll put you into use/loose they can deny the waver to keep that leave... but you now can carry over 60 days so you should be good.

idk what the deal is. something with going from title 32 to title 10 orders :idk:

but fuck it... why would I NOT want to take time off before being gone for a year???

rogue 01-17-2009 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebbs15 (Post 147950)
not totally sure... depends on who's riding with me... I know Rae said she wanted to go, I think Jason is coming with her. Rogue may be riding up with me...

but I'm not even sure what day I'll be leaving... I may be leaving a day or so early... if so then yeah I'll probably head up your way. :idk:

I'm riding with you if we are pretty much on the same page with our schedule/route, etc. :) And considering I don't have one, I probably will be riding with you. :lol:

Mr Lefty 01-17-2009 08:26 PM

idk... but the point behind them FORCING you to take leave is complete bs...

kinda like them forcing me to get a power of attourny because they can't pick up my tmo stuff before I leave... FUCK THAT... I will NOT sign legal rights of my shit over to someone because you can't figure out scheduling!

Cutty72 01-17-2009 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebbs15 (Post 147965)
idk... but the point behind them FORCING you to take leave is complete bs...

kinda like them forcing me to get a power of attourny because they can't pick up my tmo stuff before I leave... FUCK THAT... I will NOT sign legal rights of my shit over to someone because you can't figure out scheduling!

Yeah, I get ya.
I'm sure if I pushed the issue I could... Or they could think up random BS duties for me to do on all the weekends so I would need to take leave to get weekends off. :idk:

what is TMO?

Mr Lefty 01-17-2009 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rogue (Post 147963)
I'm riding with you if we are pretty much on the same page with our schedule/route, etc. :)

ok... well if I leave on the 7th, and Rae and Jason go, it'll be from Biloxi to Ft Walton beach.... (actually I'll probably have Rae and Jason meet us along the way.) then on up.

I wont' know for sure till I can talk to my work. when's Amorok plann'n on going?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cutty72 (Post 147966)
Yeah, I get ya.
I'm sure if I pushed the issue I could... Or they could think up random BS duties for me to do on all the weekends so I would need to take leave to get weekends off. :idk:

what is TMO?

Transportation Management Office... but it's all my shit they're moving for me... clothes, computer, ect...

Cutty72 01-17-2009 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebbs15 (Post 147969)
ok... well if I leave on the 7th, and Rae and Jason go, it'll be from Biloxi to Ft Walton beach.... (actually I'll probably have Rae and Jason meet us along the way.) then on up.

I wont' know for sure till I can talk to my work. when's Amorok plann'n on going?

Transportation Management Office... but it's all my shit they're moving for me... clothes, computer, ect...

Gotcha.

I'd have to leave on the 7th and stop over. it's 1400 miles = 21ish hours
Anyone on the way from ND to GA hit me up if you want to meet up and trailer.

rogue 01-17-2009 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebbs15 (Post 147969)

I have no clue. I haven't talked to him about it in a while. I should be able to leave on the 7th. I'm still working out vacation details. They told us to put in our vacation as early as possible and when I do they tell me to wait. Ugh.

Mr Lefty 01-17-2009 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cutty72 (Post 147978)
Gotcha.

I'd have to leave on the 7th and stop over. it's 1400 miles = 21ish hours
Anyone on the way from ND to GA hit me up if you want to meet up and trailer.

wasn't there a new girl in Wisconsin that was interested? other than that on one on your way... Crazy was... but that fucker hasn't been on in a long ass time... think he started his own local forum...

Cutty72 01-17-2009 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebbs15 (Post 147994)
wasn't there a new girl in Wisconsin that was interested? other than that on one on your way... Crazy was... but that fucker hasn't been on in a long ass time... think he started his own local forum...

yeah, and I think jtemple too... again, a long lost member.

I could go the roundabout way and grab gasman... but i'd need a longer trailer for the chop :lol:

Mr Lefty 01-17-2009 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rogue (Post 147984)
I have no clue. I haven't talked to him about it in a while. I should be able to leave on the 7th. I'm still working out vacation details. They told us to put in our vacation as early as possible and when I do they tell me to wait. Ugh.

gotta love that. :lol: I'll probably have to do some switch'n schedules with people... as I'll be work'n a couple weekends a month... and they do the schedule out a month or so... but who knows

Mr Lefty 01-17-2009 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cutty72 (Post 147996)
yeah, and I think jtemple too... again, a long lost member.

I could go the roundabout way and grab gasman... but i'd need a longer trailer for the chop :lol:

jtemple is in Omaha... and he still chimes in from time to time... just looks like he's gone cause so much off topic shit now

Trip 01-17-2009 08:58 PM

Are yall going to get there on the 7th? I want to spend some time there riding the fuck out of that area so that is probably the latest I want to get there. Where are you staying ebbs? I am thinking a cabin at TWO.

Cutty72 01-17-2009 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebbs15 (Post 148025)
jtemple is in Omaha... and he still chimes in from time to time... just looks like he's gone cause so much off topic shit now

Yup.
And I'd go right through Omaha. And KC, and St. Louis, and Paducah, and Chatanooga.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 148032)
Are yall going to get there on the 7th? I want to spend some time there riding the fuck out of that area so that is probably the latest I want to get there. Where are you staying ebbs?

Define "yall". me, no. 8th in the afternoon prob if i go.

Trip 01-17-2009 09:00 PM

Here are the rates, anyone want to go in on a lodge room?

http://www.twowheelsonly.com/#Rates

Trip 01-17-2009 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cutty72 (Post 148035)
Yup.
And I'd go right through Omaha. And KC, and St. Louis, and Paducah, and Chatanooga.

Define "yall". me, no. 8th in the afternoon prob if i go.

You could go across the dragon if you be lined from nashville to knoxville and took 129 to suches as a side trip.

Mr Lefty 01-17-2009 09:02 PM

Quote:

Are yall going to get there on the 7th? I want to spend some time there riding the fuck out of that area so that is probably the latest I want to get there. Where are you staying ebbs?

well I've got leave to burn so if your going down before the 7th... then I'll plan on going that much earlier. as for where I'm stay'n... no idea... figure I'll sort it out once I get in Mississippi.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cutty72 (Post 148035)
Yup.

well in that case... Rider76, Trock, and maybe even smilie might be interested...

T-Rock is in Springfield, and Smilie is in northern AR... they could probably meet you and ride the rest of the way with ya... :idk:

rogue 01-17-2009 09:02 PM

Quote:

Are yall going to get there on the 7th? I want to spend some time there riding the fuck out of that area so that is probably the latest I want to get there. Where are you staying ebbs? I am thinking a cabin at TWO.

Personally, I haven't made plans or have any set in stone. More than likely I'll make my plans around riding there with others because more than likely I'll be riding back by myself. :lol:

Cutty72 01-17-2009 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 148041)
You could go across the dragon if you be lined from nashville to knoxville and took 129 to suches as a side trip.

It's a thought. but either I would have to stop there for a day or whatever, or have someone else along to drive the rig while I rode.

Not sure if comonboys would be able to make the trip or not?

Mr Lefty 01-17-2009 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 148037)

I'm down... I'm sure Rae and Jason will be down too... 4 bed cabin?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 148041)

he's driving... with a trailor... probably not want'n to hit the gap :lol:

Amber Lamps 01-17-2009 09:05 PM

Quote:

I'm probably not you're first pick...but I'm in if you want. My birthday is the 8th so I plan on making a week of it. Let me know,I can PP the money to you asap for the reservation.

Trip 01-17-2009 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebbs15 (Post 148047)
I'm down... I'm sure Rae and Jason will be down too... 4 bed cabin?

After looking at the site, it's not cabins, it's a lodge like the main tapoco lodge and all the beds are in the same room.

Cutty72 01-17-2009 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebbs15 (Post 148043)
well in that case... Rider76, Trock, and maybe even smilie might be interested...

T-Rock is in Springfield, and Smilie is in northern AR... they could probably meet you and ride the rest of the way with ya... :idk:

Pickup and trailer buddy. Not riding. No way would I get comonboys to come if I rode. And I'd need new tires when I got there!

Trip 01-17-2009 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 148050)
I'm probably not you're first pick...but I'm in if you want. My birthday is the 8th so I plan on making a week of it. Let me know,I can PP the money to you asap for the reservation.

I will start a new thread so we can get everyone who wants to share a lodge room.

Note for everyone reading this:

Two's rooms have all the beds in the same room and you still have to share the bathhouse with the campground.

Mr Lefty 01-17-2009 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 148050)

I ain't got any problem room'n with half breeds... :lol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 148052)
After looking at the site, it's not cabins, it's a lodge like the main tapoco lodge and all the beds are in the same room.

I'm still down

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cutty72 (Post 148053)
Pickup and trailer buddy. Not riding. No way would I get comonboys to come if I rode. And I'd need new tires when I got there!

I know... but maybe one of them would meet up with ya if you got room in the truck...

Cutty72 01-17-2009 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebbs15 (Post 148057)
I know... but maybe one of them would meet up with ya if you got room in the truck...

Roger, got it. Depends on who's trailer I borrow I guess.

As for the place to stay. I'll bring my camping gear and stuff I'm thinking. Worst case I can sleep in the trailer with the bikes :D

Amber Lamps 01-17-2009 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 148055)
I will start a new thread so we can get everyone who wants to share a lodge room.

Note for everyone reading this:

Two's rooms have all the beds in the same room and you still have to share the bathhouse with the campground.

no problem for me

Trip 01-17-2009 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cutty72 (Post 148060)
As for the place to stay. I'll bring my camping gear and stuff I'm thinking. Worst case I can sleep in the trailer with the bikes :D

Two wheels only is a campground too.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 148063)
no problem for me

what dates are you planning to be there?

Cutty72 01-17-2009 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 148065)

I know $12/person :D

Amber Lamps 01-17-2009 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebbs15 (Post 148057)
I ain't got any problem room'n with half breeds.

Hardy har har.... hey while were there maybe me and Trip can teach you how to RIDE "Loopy"...

Mr Lefty 01-17-2009 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 148071)
Hardy har har.... hey while were there maybe me and Trip can teach you how to RIDE "Loopy"...

:lol: it's not the riding... it's the leaving from lights I have issues with :lol:

seriously though... I got no qualms about room'n with anyone here...

Cutty72 01-17-2009 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebbs15 (Post 148074)
:lol: it's not the riding... it's the leaving from lights I have issues with :lol:

except maybe t-rock :lol:

Amber Lamps 01-17-2009 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 148065)

Oh I'm going with the flow...I can be there basically anytime,I can do the 7th if you want. I'd relish a chance to do some "real" riding with a small group of really good guys! I can be there anytime,just let me know what dates you want to do it and I'll get the time off and be there.

Amber Lamps 01-17-2009 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebbs15 (Post 148074)

Me either,the military pretty much eliminated that qualm.

Trip 01-17-2009 09:22 PM

I have no problems sleeping with other people in the room after the rally with all those fuckers shitting in my room and then having to go take a shower in the stink. God that was awful.

Mr Lefty 01-17-2009 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 148080)
Oh I'm going with the flow...I can be there basically anytime,I can do the 7th if you want. I'd relish a chance to do some "real" riding with a small group of really good guys! I can be there anytime,just let me know what dates you want to do it and I'll get the time off and be there.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 148084)

ditto on both accounts.

Cutty72 01-17-2009 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 148084)

Oh come on, the military ensures that each soldier has the utmost privacy at all times!!! :rofl:

Mr Lefty 01-17-2009 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 148088)
I have no problems sleeping with other people in the room after the rally with all those fuckers shitting in my room and then having to go take a shower in the stink. God that was awful.

:lol:

as long as I can sleep with out you fuckers snore'n I'm good... may have to have the doc give me some ambien :lol:

Amber Lamps 01-17-2009 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cutty72 (Post 148090)
Oh come on, the military ensures that each soldier has the utmost privacy at all times!!! :rofl:

Ummmmmm.....yea....

Trip 01-17-2009 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebbs15 (Post 148091)
:lol:

as long as I can sleep with out you fuckers snore'n I'm good... may have to have the doc give me some ambien :lol:

Imagine doing what we did on the way to indy everyday and then drinking that night. You won't have problems sleeping.

Mr Lefty 01-17-2009 09:30 PM

well I won't be drinking much... if at all... but yeah that ride was fuck'n AWESOME. I'll need to stock my fuck'n room with gatoraide though... :lol:

Sixxxxer 01-17-2009 09:32 PM

I probably wont drink that much either:whistle:

Cutty72 01-17-2009 09:34 PM

booze and bikes don't mix.

Sixxxxer 01-17-2009 09:35 PM

Well i wouldnt be riding and drinking...Thats obvious.

Mr Lefty 01-17-2009 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cutty72 (Post 148109)
booze and bikes don't mix.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sixxxxer (Post 148111)
Well i wouldnt be riding and drinking...Thats obvious.

think he's talk'n about those who tend to drink to excess and wake up still drunk...

Phenix_Rider 01-17-2009 09:45 PM

Quote:

Out of curiosity, what's it take to get the whole lodge? That would simplify things.

Amber Lamps 01-17-2009 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phenix_Rider (Post 148130)
Out of curiosity, what's it take to get the whole lodge? That would simplify things.

In the “Lodge” there are 4 bedrooms. The bedrooms are complete with bed linens and towels, wash cloths and soap. The upstairs of the Lodge is set up like a family home.

* Upstairs there are 3 bedrooms. Room #1 has 1 queen size bed and 1 single size bed. Room #2 has 2 queen size beds and 2 single size beds. Room #3 has 1 queen size bed and 2 single beds. There is a large shared living room with satellite TV with free premium movie channels and V.C.R., a kitchen with refrigerator and microwave (no stove). Bedrooms do not have private baths, there is a shared bathroom for the 3 bedrooms.
* Room #4 is downstairs, it has 1 full and 2 single beds, guests in Room #4 use the campground bath house facilities for showers.

$90.00 for 4 beds

Mr Lefty 01-17-2009 09:57 PM

the problem is there is only ONE lodge.

so trip is looking into a huge lodge for all of us...

rogue 01-17-2009 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebbs15 (Post 148145)

That'll work as long as there's more than one bathroom! :lol:

Mr Lefty 01-17-2009 10:01 PM

but not if more than 4 people want to sleep in the lodge :lol:

Cutty72 01-17-2009 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebbs15 (Post 148151)
but not if more than 4 people want to sleep in the lodge :lol:

12 beds total, with 4 of them being queen if we get all the rooms.

Amber Lamps 01-17-2009 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebbs15 (Post 148145)

Well,there's four bedrooms with 3 or four beds each and there's a bath on each floor... how many people are coming? I think Trip,me or you should call about getting the entire lodge for that weekend. It should work out because there's nothing going on that weekend. We could get about 16 people in this place and it should be about $300 a night approx or about $20 per person,per night.

ericr 01-17-2009 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 148161)
Well,there's four bedrooms with 3 or four beds each and there's a bath on each floor... how many people are coming? I think Trip,me or you should call about getting the entire lodge for that weekend. It should work out because there's nothing going on that weekend. We could get about 16 people in this place and it should be about $300 a night approx or about $20 per person,per night.

There's only one bathroom inside the lodge and it's upstairs. They say the "downstairs" room uses the campgroud baths or something like that but we could all use the lodge anyway.

Sixxxxer 01-18-2009 12:42 AM

we should get a serious head count going so we know if this is even possible to accomidate everyone

rogue 01-18-2009 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sixxxxer (Post 148271)
we should get a serious head count going so we know if this is even possible to accomidate everyone

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

tommymac 01-18-2009 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rogue (Post 148147)
That'll work as long as there's more than one bathroom! :lol:

And if theres only one I go first:panic:

Tom

Sixxxxer 01-18-2009 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rogue (Post 148274)
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Whats so funny?

rogue 01-18-2009 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sixxxxer (Post 148485)
Whats so funny?

You said *head* :lol:

I was being juvenile last night. Alcohol sometimes does that to me. :lol:

rogue 01-18-2009 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 148367)
And if theres only one I go first:panic:

Tom

As long as you don't start primpin' in the mirror and taking 30 minutes to shower and get ready, that's fine. If you take too long, I'll find ways of getting even. :lol:

Cutty72 01-18-2009 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rogue (Post 148490)
You said *head* :lol:

I was being juvenile last night. Alcohol sometimes does that to me. :lol:

i like head...

tommymac 01-18-2009 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rogue (Post 148492)
As long as you don't start primpin' in the mirror and taking 30 minutes to shower and get ready, that's fine. If you take too long, I'll find ways of getting even. :lol:

you do that and I will make sure to drop some kiddies off at the pool just bfore your turn, and no courtesey flush for you:zowned:

Tom

rogue 01-18-2009 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 148499)
you do that and I will make sure to drop some kiddies off at the pool just bfore your turn, and no courtesey flush for you:zowned:

Tom

It only takes me 10, maybe 15 minutes to shower and change. :dthumb:

If you don't believe, ask Eric. :whistle:

ericr 01-18-2009 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rogue (Post 148504)
It only takes me 10, maybe 15 minutes to shower and change. :dthumb:

If you don't believe, ask Eric. :whistle:

It's true, we take baths together all the time, she's pretty quick :whistle:

rogue 01-18-2009 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ericr (Post 148507)

Shhhhh!!!!! That was supposed to have been OUR secret! :lmao:

You were supposed to just agree and let them wonder how you know! :spank:

tommymac 01-18-2009 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ericr (Post 148507)

I hope youre not prety quick too :lol:

Tom

ericr 01-18-2009 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 148544)
I hope youre not prety quick too :lol:

Tom

Only the first time :D :whistle:

OneSickPsycho 01-18-2009 05:30 PM

I have no idea what's going on... I just voted to fuck up the poll numbers.

Mr Lefty 01-18-2009 06:17 PM

any chance you can make it OSP?

OneSickPsycho 01-18-2009 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebbs15 (Post 148634)
any chance you can make it OSP?

I dunno... when is it?

Sixxxxer 01-18-2009 06:35 PM

May 8th to the 10th

Mr Lefty 01-18-2009 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sixxxxer (Post 148648)
May 8th to the 10th

yup... but Trip, a few others, and I are gonna be there the 7th...

rogue 01-18-2009 06:41 PM

But I think alot of us are going to get there on the 7th.

Edit: Damnit, Ebbs...you beat me to it. :lol:

Sixxxxer 01-18-2009 06:42 PM

Yeah...I think the 7th is when I plan on rolling in...I want a fucking Warm welcome fuckers

OneSickPsycho 01-18-2009 06:46 PM

Might be a no go for me... the decision will most likely have to be cross-country trip vs rally... If the rally were a couple weeks later, I could do both... but to do cross country, I'm gonna need a long holiday weekend in there...

rogue 01-18-2009 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho (Post 148657)
Might be a no go for me... the decision will most likely have to be cross-country trip vs rally... If the rally were a couple weeks later, I could do both... but to do cross country, I'm gonna need a long holiday weekend in there...

Wuss :whistle:

Mr Lefty 01-18-2009 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sixxxxer (Post 148652)
Yeah...I think the 7th is when I plan on rolling in...I want a fucking Warm welcome fuckers

well that's up to you... as we'll be out riding

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho (Post 148657)

understandable... what's your route gonna be? or you just head'n north till Mane then south till home :lol:

Sixxxxer 01-18-2009 06:53 PM

Lol...I plan on riding to??

I dont need fireworks and a blowjob...Just dont run me off the road :)

OneSickPsycho 01-18-2009 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rogue (Post 148662)
Wuss :whistle:

Get my boss to approve the vacation time and I'm in.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebbs15 (Post 148665)
well that's up to you... as we'll be out riding

understandable... what's your route gonna be? or you just head'n north till Mane then south till home :lol:

Something like that... don't have it mapped out yet...