Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Belly up to the Bar (aka The Post Whorin' Thread) (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=6070)

Gas Man 05-20-2011 10:28 PM

I don't want to hear it!

I worked from 7-5, cut the grass from 5-7, shower and eat, left bk to work at 8, bk here till 3am or so.

tommymac 05-21-2011 02:21 AM

work is the suck tonight. too many damn pelvic exams and shits just dragging out. plus my shits are all screwey this weekend :(

Gas Man 05-21-2011 04:45 AM

Poop problems?

Cutty72 05-21-2011 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gas Man (Post 471429)
I don't want to hear it!

I worked from 7-5, cut the grass from 5-7, shower and eat, left bk to work at 8, bk here till 3am or so.

Took you 2 hours to cut the grass?? Your yard doesn't look that damn big from the pics you've posted! Was your walker getting in the way of the mower or what?

tommymac 05-21-2011 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gas Man (Post 471460)
Poop problems?

I wish, all gyn sort of stuff. And I got cursed out by 2 ghetto rats with 3rd grade educations. One was bitching she couldnt breathe yet she was talking to anyone who would listen, onl yproblem was I didnt want to listen LOL

Gas Man 05-21-2011 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cutty72 (Post 471466)
Took you 2 hours to cut the grass?? Your yard doesn't look that damn big from the pics you've posted! Was your walker getting in the way of the mower or what?

I know... that's the point!! The F'in grass was probably over 8" high. I had to cut it in the lowest speed (walk behind) and in the front yard I was only getting like 4-6 passes to empty of the bag. Must have started that damn thing at least 25 times.

Cutty72 05-21-2011 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gas Man (Post 471502)
I know... that's the point!! The F'in grass was probably over 8" high. I had to cut it in the lowest speed (walk behind) and in the front yard I was only getting like 4-6 passes to empty of the bag. Must have started that damn thing at least 25 times.

Don't bag it, duh. Just start in the middle and blow it in a windrow, then pick it up if you must.

Gas Man 05-22-2011 03:39 AM

Nope. I bag the front almost all the time. Only time I don't is if its seeding or something with the fertilizer. Further, it was so damn long it would have been like bailing hay.

Under stand that for the front yard I'm basically a lawn guy/freak. I have the most "kept" grass on my street. Well besides this week anyway. Lol

Cutty72 05-22-2011 03:23 PM

So just blow it in a windrow and rake it up. Don't have to stop so much and restart the mower.

caveman 05-22-2011 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cutty72 (Post 471694)
So just blow it in a windrow and rake it up. Don't have to stop so much and restart the mower.

You don't understand. He has to have the nice pretty mowed grass lines left in it. He even gets bent out of shape when ANY of his neighbors walk in it and mess it up with footprints. The only exception to this rule is the kids, he doesn't start the "You damn kids get off my lawn" speach till they are at least 16. Hell, he even started the "wave" pattern cut to add to the look of the "up/down", the "side-to-side", and the "diagonal."

I can somewhat understand as I hate when my yard looks like poo but I don't get bent about the walking on it after a fresh mow. Now ride through my yard with a bycycle and I may get a little pissed.

But that's his thing