Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Belly up to the Bar (aka The Post Whorin' Thread) (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=6070)

tommymac 05-22-2011 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by caveman (Post 471716)
You don't understand. He has to have the nice pretty mowed grass lines left in it. He even gets bent out of shape when ANY of his neighbors walk in it and mess it up with footprints. The only exception to this rule is the kids, he doesn't start the "You damn kids get off my lawn" speach till they are at least 16. Hell, he even started the "wave" pattern cut to add to the look of the "up/down", the "side-to-side", and the "diagonal."

I can somewhat understand as I hate when my yard looks like poo but I don't get bent about the walking on it after a fresh mow. Now ride through my yard with a bycycle and I may get a little pissed.

But that's his thing

so no burnouts on your front lawn :lol:

Cutty72 05-22-2011 10:56 PM

And I drive a 8,000 lb truck through mine randomly... :lol:

Gas Man 05-22-2011 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cutty72 (Post 471694)
So just blow it in a windrow and rake it up. Don't have to stop so much and restart the mower.

Nope not in my front.... back yard maybe.

Quote:

You don't understand. He has to have the nice pretty mowed grass lines left in it. He even gets bent out of shape when ANY of his neighbors walk in it and mess it up with footprints. The only exception to this rule is the kids, he doesn't start the "You damn kids get off my lawn" speach till they are at least 16. Hell, he even started the "wave" pattern cut to add to the look of the "up/down", the "side-to-side", and the "diagonal."

I can somewhat understand as I hate when my yard looks like poo but I don't get bent about the walking on it after a fresh mow. Now ride through my yard with a bycycle and I may get a little pissed.

But that's his thing

Yep.. my thing. But heck most of the time caveman never even comes out of his cave to do anything outside. Another reason why he goes by that.

marko138 05-23-2011 08:11 AM

Quote:

But that's his thing

I like a nice lawn too. I mow mine a different direction each time. I like the nice lines and shits in it too.

I'm with Gas on this. Stay off my motherfucking lawn.

Trip 05-23-2011 08:27 AM

I would totally trench ya'll lawns if I lived nearby. LOL

good odds, they come back with a dog or gun comment.

marko138 05-23-2011 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 471796)
I would totally trench ya'll lawns if I lived nearby. LOL

good odds, they come back with a dog or gun comment.

You'll stay off my fucking lawn. My fence helps insure that.

Trip 05-23-2011 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marko138 (Post 471815)
You'll stay off my fucking lawn. My fence helps insure that.

short wood fence or chain link?

marko138 05-23-2011 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 471823)

None of your damn business.

Trip 05-23-2011 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marko138 (Post 471827)
None of your damn business.

I will adjust for worst case then, LOL

azoomm 05-23-2011 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 471823)

Did you just type "roadtrip" for me and my truck? Muahahah