Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Belly up to the Bar (aka The Post Whorin' Thread) (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=6070)

Trip 08-29-2011 09:02 PM

She's like fuck me, he's like I guess, she gets the fuck away after the money shot, and he gets to chill the fuck out. He really is the king.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lcpfe7ocCA

Rider 08-30-2011 11:27 AM

Whats up twffers?:boobs:

tommymac 08-30-2011 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 487541)
She's like fuck me, he's like I guess, she gets the fuck away after the money shot, and he gets to chill the fuck out. He really is the king.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lcpfe7ocCA

He must have wrecked her cooter, see her fall over afterwards :lol: but thats cool fo rhim, no cuddling or pillow talk afterwards. He should have said go get me a gazelle bitch :rockwoot:

Trip 08-30-2011 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rider (Post 487607)
Whats up twffers?:boobs:

yo, rider, how you been?

Gas Man 08-30-2011 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 487617)
yo, rider, how you been?

no shit. what's up ed?

tommymac 08-30-2011 12:45 PM

hes back, how ya been.

Mudpuppy 09-02-2011 02:32 PM

friday before a holiday weekend motherfuckers.. only good things can happen..

Gas Man 09-03-2011 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mudpuppy (Post 488148)
friday before a holiday weekend motherfuckers.. only good things can happen..

What about if you have to work all weekend?

Cutty72 09-03-2011 03:51 PM

Then it sucks to be you!

3.5 day weekend, then a 1 (that's right fuckers ONE) day of work, then off for 6. All to prep for the wedding... and of course get some hunting in. :rockwoot:

Gas Man 09-03-2011 04:13 PM

I haven't had a day off in a 2 weeks and next one isn't till the 17th.

Cutty72 09-03-2011 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gas Man (Post 488277)
I haven't had a day off in a 2 weeks and next one isn't till the 17th.

You work too hard...

Granted, I had a similar schedule this spring/summer with all the flooding and annual training, so I feel your pain.

Granted, you're probably getting OT and raking it in, while I still got paid the same... so :fu:

Gas Man 09-03-2011 10:45 PM

Oh I get ot. Otherwise they'd kiss my hine end. I earned my yearly base salary by end of june. But its killed my social and riding lives. I try not to concentrate on that so much, instead look at the $25k in debt I've paid off in 8 months.

Don't worry thought cutty, uncle sam is going to rake me over as well at this point.

marko138 09-04-2011 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gas Man (Post 488308)
Oh I get ot. Otherwise they'd kiss my hine end. I earned my yearly base salary by end of june. But its killed my social and riding lives. I try not to concentrate on that so much, instead look at the $25k in debt I've paid off in 8 months.

Don't worry thought cutty, uncle sam is going to rake me over as well at this point.

I honestly don't know how you can live like that. You're a better man than me, I certainly couldn't and more importantly wouldn't work hours like that. It's not the way humans are meant to live.

Gas Man 09-04-2011 12:21 PM

It's the career man... But this year we are striving for more and better things. If we can get people trained and in place, next year should be awesome.

For now I just keep my head down, roll at pace, and think of all the money I can make. One bad social year is putting me years ahead finacially.

Mr Lefty 09-04-2011 02:41 PM

I get it gas... shit, the way things are right now, I work too much, and I don't even get paid overtime... if I could I'd work every damn day till Thanksgiving... if it ment I could pay off my debt then.

Gas Man 09-04-2011 05:13 PM

Thank you. I'm biting the bullet now, getting paid well to do so, look like the best team player I can at work, and next year will be sitting in a much better financially. I'm amazed at how many can't under stand it.

I will say this. I have to keep my mind on the positives and ignore the cobb webs forming on my bike and riding gear. Otherwise I'd go insane.

So to say I'm very much looking forward to riding the brp. Well that's an understatement of huge proportions.

marko138 09-05-2011 01:33 PM

I really don't care about money like that. I value my time off and my life more than cash. That's just me though. I get where you're coming from.

Trip 09-05-2011 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marko138 (Post 488421)
I really don't care about money like that. I value my time off and my life more than cash. That's just me though. I get where you're coming from.

I'm with Marko. Time off is infinitely more valuable to me than being at work. I minimize my purchases and sacrifice comforts to make sure I can afford not working more than my 40.

marko138 09-05-2011 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 488424)
I'm with Marko. Time off is infinitely more valuable to me than being at work. I minimize my purchases and sacrifice comforts to make sure I can afford not working more than my 40.

I leave early nearly every Friday. I don't work a single weekend ever and never a holiday. I do get comp time on the occasional stint that we work past 5pm.

My job often sucks as far as subject goes. I mean I do shoot video of politicians but I took the job because of what I wrote above. I gotta live my life.

Mr Lefty 09-05-2011 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 488424)

and yet you still own a home, have a paid off bike, just bought a new truck, wife has a newer car...

you make good money. it makes it easy to not work overtime when your base pay is nice, and it's easy to say that when you're time off isn't tainted with the stress of being in debt.

I know that a lot of it is personal responsibility with your credit, and my debit is my own fault. but trust me no one values their off time more than I do, I just have to pay this debt off so that I can afford to enjoy it.

Trip 09-05-2011 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Lefty (Post 488427)
and yet you still own a home, have a paid off bike, just bought a new truck, wife has a newer car...

you make good money. it makes it easy to not work overtime when your base pay is nice, and it's easy to say that when you're time off isn't tainted with the stress of being in debt.

I know that a lot of it is personal responsibility with your credit, and my debit is my own fault. but trust me no one values their off time more than I do, I just have to pay this debt off so that I can afford to enjoy it.

That's true, but I also keep older things til I can afford stuff outright without putting it on credit. If my pay was a lot less, I would be the same way. I wouldn't purchase things til I could afford them outright. I didn't purchase anything extravagant til after all my college debt was paid off. I lived in a cheap apartment to build a back up savings faster before I moved into a nice one. I had the same old used civic to save money I used in college til I upgraded to a base model used toyota tacoma instead of going for a really nice truck. Motorcycles have been my one vice where I spent a little more than I needed.

The house is Andrea's, lol, I am scaling us back when we sell it and move to Chattanooga. Although we did save a lot going the foreclosure route.

I could definitely spend a lot more money than I do, but I choose to live well within my means. My means aren't the same as anyone elses though.

Trip 09-05-2011 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marko138 (Post 488426)
I leave early nearly every Friday. I don't work a single weekend ever and never a holiday. I do get comp time on the occasional stint that we work past 5pm.

My job often sucks as far as subject goes. I mean I do shoot video of politicians but I took the job because of what I wrote above. I gotta live my life.

I wish I could say the same, but my job does require overtime and some call in work. Especially when the plant is in an outage or something bad happens on my equipment. I believe when I transfer to Hydro, most of this will disappear since I will be on projects/new modifications side of the house and not as much deadline pressure.

My job currently sucks hard as far as stress and subject. It's incredibly detailed and regulation oriented. Way too much paperwork. The job I have is hardly engineering, more like data clerk with a little engineering thrown in. Definitely not what I want to do, the new job should be much more interesting and getting back into true electrical engineering.

marko138 09-05-2011 04:00 PM

Quote:

I don't make that good of money. Honestly I don't. My wife is good with finances. I spend all our money. We are looking to buy a new house soon.

Gas Man 09-05-2011 04:56 PM

Quote:

I couldn't have said it better. I make good money but when I transferred jobs to keep a job & also get a better job I lost $35k on the condo sale. That was a $450 loan every month for 5 years. Plus buying a new house.

Gas Man 09-05-2011 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marko138 (Post 488421)

Honestly this bugged me. Not offended just bugged me.

Understand. I don't choose to work this. I do it to keep my job, my job requires this from me right now. It should change, it's suppose to be a transitional period. I choose to keep my job and the 14 years I have vested into it. I'm really good at my job and have earned respect in the company and industry. This really isn't a job, and I shouldn't call it that, it's a career to the max. I knew when I went full time, I would work here to retire from here. I knew this.

Am I dedicated, cetainly. We get unlimited PAID sick days. In 14yrs, I've taken NONE/ZERO/ZIP. Why? Cause I don't work at walmart as a cashier. If I call off, one of my co-workers is loosing his day off to come in and cover. I don't do that to him, and the respect is returned, they don't call off. Probably also why we still have tt privilege.

I work too much. I've been trying for about 3 years now to get a better schedule and for 3 years now I have been let down by others. People I'm trying to train to do my job and either can't or won't get "it". My social life then suffers but damnit, the company pays for it.

Would I like more time off. You bet! Am striving for that, planning for it, adapting my plan, onto plan G... Damn right I am.

There is always a give and take. I do work too much, get paid extra for it, and that allows me to buy nicer things. I'm not broke, but not where I want to be. But as I roll into the 4th quarter of 2011, I'm better now than I've been in over 5 yrs. Its an awesome, freeing, and liberating feeling. Uma & I knuckled down and paid off major debt this year with all my ot. So we are rewarding ourselves with some new carpet in the house. And the best part about it. We are paying cash for the carpet! I'm pumped about that. Cash!

Sorry. Had to get some of that off my chest. Perhaps it enlightens some of it.

Rider 09-06-2011 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 487617)
yo, rider, how you been?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gas Man (Post 487627)
no shit. what's up ed?

Just busier than a one legged man in an ass kicking contest... Not riding much at all but still watching the races on TV thanks to the DVR. I literally have 10 miles on the bike this season.:td:

I'm traveling out to Germany(Audi) in a few weeks for work. Good thing they are sending me during octoberfest :dribble:

tommymac 09-06-2011 09:07 AM

interesting takes on work here. Working the ER nights, weekends and holidays are part of the job, but am in a situation to get the ones I want off. Withthe side job its all large construction so were at the mercy of the needs of the job. Theres a lot of hrs to be had now so I am getting while the gettings good.

Debt wise we were not too bad, buying the triumph now prolly wasnt my smartest move but I will get it paid off soon enough, and my wife is a mess withthe CC's so I gotta clean that up too. Come march my mortgage will go back down to what it was previously so then we can start saving more and spending on soem home projects.

marko138 09-06-2011 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gas Man (Post 488485)
Honestly this bugged me. Not offended just bugged me.

Understand. I don't choose to work this. I do it to keep my job, my job requires this from me right now. It should change, it's suppose to be a transitional period. I choose to keep my job and the 14 years I have vested into it. I'm really good at my job and have earned respect in the company and industry. This really isn't a job, and I shouldn't call it that, it's a career to the max. I knew when I went full time, I would work here to retire from here. I knew this.

Am I dedicated, cetainly. We get unlimited PAID sick days. In 14yrs, I've taken NONE/ZERO/ZIP. Why? Cause I don't work at walmart as a cashier. If I call off, one of my co-workers is loosing his day off to come in and cover. I don't do that to him, and the respect is returned, they don't call off. Probably also why we still have tt privilege.

I work too much. I've been trying for about 3 years now to get a better schedule and for 3 years now I have been let down by others. People I'm trying to train to do my job and either can't or won't get "it". My social life then suffers but damnit, the company pays for it.

Would I like more time off. You bet! Am striving for that, planning for it, adapting my plan, onto plan G... Damn right I am.

There is always a give and take. I do work too much, get paid extra for it, and that allows me to buy nicer things. I'm not broke, but not where I want to be. But as I roll into the 4th quarter of 2011, I'm better now than I've been in over 5 yrs. Its an awesome, freeing, and liberating feeling. Uma & I knuckled down and paid off major debt this year with all my ot. So we are rewarding ourselves with some new carpet in the house. And the best part about it. We are paying cash for the carpet! I'm pumped about that. Cash!

Sorry. Had to get some of that off my chest. Perhaps it enlightens some of it.

Brother, I understand where you're coming from and I certainly wasn't taking a dig at you. My point is I can't and wouldn't live like that. I'll be completely honest...I'd quit if that was my job. I know the economy is tough and all that but that ain't how I get down. I'd rather be homeless and unemployed that work weeks on end with no time off.

tommymac 09-06-2011 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marko138 (Post 488526)
Brother, I understand where you're coming from and I certainly wasn't taking a dig at you. My point is I can't and wouldn't live like that. I'll be completely honest...I'd quit if that was my job. I know the economy is tough and all that but that ain't how I get down. I'd rather be homeless and unemployed that work weeks on end with no time off.

Youre a state employee now so youre on the gravy train :)

marko138 09-06-2011 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 488527)
Youre a state employee now so youre on the gravy train :)

I'm aware of that. I didn't take this job for the stellar pay (it's not) I took it for the benefits and the time off.

Gas Man 09-06-2011 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marko138 (Post 488526)

I wasn't taking it as a dig. I just wanted to take the time to explain my position.

I know what/how you want your job. But there is a trade off to be had. If you had hours/pay/money on a higher priority, you could also have more toys or do that house upgrade you want.

I REALLY hope that we can get this transition and cross training done by next spring so I can have a decent normal summer/life. With this new $13M contract we just picked up at my location we may end up manning the facility 24/7 instead of a walk away. We also may increase our crew from 3 ops (I'm one) & 1 LTO (lead terminal operator/jr boss) to 4 ops & 1 LTO. If we do that and everybody is cross trained as well. I want to go on the same sked Caveman is on. 4 man rotation 12 hour shifts. Work 15 out of 21 days (night & day shift swing in there but never work more than 4 days straight), then get 7 days off (28 day rotation), repeat. That is more days off all around and with that 7 day off stretch, it's awesome. Add in after your 12 hour shift there, not on call. WIN WIN WIN

marko138 09-06-2011 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gas Man (Post 488560)
I wasn't taking it as a dig. I just wanted to take the time to explain my position.

I know what/how you want your job. But there is a trade off to be had. If you had hours/pay/money on a higher priority, you could also have more toys or do that house upgrade you want.

I REALLY hope that we can get this transition and cross training done by next spring so I can have a decent normal summer/life. With this new $13M contract we just picked up at my location we may end up manning the facility 24/7 instead of a walk away. We also may increase our crew from 3 ops (I'm one) & 1 LTO (lead terminal operator/jr boss) to 4 ops & 1 LTO. If we do that and everybody is cross trained as well. I want to go on the same sked Caveman is on. 4 man rotation 12 hour shifts. Work 15 out of 21 days (night & day shift swing in there but never work more than 4 days straight), then get 7 days off (28 day rotation), repeat. That is more days off all around and with that 7 day off stretch, it's awesome. Add in after your 12 hour shift there, not on call. WIN WIN WIN

I feel ya, homie.

Cutty72 09-06-2011 07:34 PM

Yeah, I hear ya too Gas... After this weekend, I'll be putting in apps like you wouldn't believe. I don't want to ditch the job I have... I like what I do and who I work with/for, but there really isn't any upward mobility with how it is written right now. I'm gonna start by looking for alternate part time work, which will do 2 things for me. A) get me some more income to pay off the debt I am accruing this weekend... and B) Give me somewhere that I HAVE to be after work, so I'm not putting in the extra unpaid hours.

We'll see how it goes.

Rider 09-07-2011 08:04 AM

All you fookers are now on my google+ ... at least the ones that I know your real name. Just signed up last week, seems lame so far but willing to ride it out and see where it goes. :tremble:

Gas Man 09-07-2011 08:49 AM

Look me up Rider... I'm on there.

Rider 09-07-2011 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gas Man (Post 488695)
Look me up Rider... I'm on there.

Already did. :skep:

Gas Man 09-07-2011 09:08 AM

Cool... I can't remember. I forget everything unless my BB reminds me.

azoomm 09-07-2011 09:13 AM

My husband noted yesterday, they are now hiring to drill in Cuba. You work solid for four weeks, then off for four weeks...

marko138 09-07-2011 09:16 AM

So far G+ sucks. No one updates shit.

Trip 09-07-2011 03:22 PM

Sinus infection = teh suck

I love naps, but every time I take one I wake up feeling worse. BLAH!

Rider 09-07-2011 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 488780)
Sinus infection = teh suck

I love naps, but every time I take one I wake up feeling worse. BLAH!

Booze. Its really the only relief.

Trip 09-07-2011 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rider (Post 488787)
Booze. Its really the only relief.

I got hydrocodone from the doc, it's pretty damn effective.

Mr Lefty 09-07-2011 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marko138 (Post 488712)

there ya go

Gas Man 09-07-2011 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by azoomm (Post 488710)
My husband noted yesterday, they are now hiring to drill in Cuba. You work solid for four weeks, then off for four weeks...

I think no.

Quote:

Originally Posted by marko138 (Post 488712)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Lefty (Post 488789)
there ya go

2 you to are crazy!

Trip 09-07-2011 11:05 PM

Quote:

I grew up with my dad on that schedule from about middle school til junior year of college. He decided to just pack up and move to the foreign country and bring my mom with him after that.

azoomm 09-08-2011 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 488841)
I grew up with my dad on that schedule from about middle school til junior year of college. He decided to just pack up and move to the foreign country and bring my mom with him after that.

Personally, we love his schedule.

dReWpY 09-08-2011 01:17 PM

Quote:

Hire me

LeeNetworX 09-09-2011 02:58 PM

My fingers smell of garlic and onion, and we're all out of lemons/lemon juice. I can't stop sniffing my fingers. Why do we do that? :skep:

azoomm 09-09-2011 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeeNetworX (Post 489135)
My fingers smell of garlic and onion, and we're all out of lemons/lemon juice. I can't stop sniffing my fingers. Why do we do that? :skep:

”we” ?

Corey 09-10-2011 02:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeeNetworX (Post 489135)

Rubbing your hands on stainless steel removes the odors from your skin. Convenient when you have a stainless steel sink. Not so much if you have some other materials.

LeeNetworX 09-11-2011 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by azoomm (Post 489202)
”we” ?

People. I've noticed alot of people do this. They get a funny smell on their hands and they keep smelling it. :lol

Adeptus_Minor 09-11-2011 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corey (Post 489210)
Rubbing your hands on stainless steel removes the odors from your skin. Convenient when you have a stainless steel sink. Not so much if you have some other materials.

They sell little metal bars that do the same thing.
I guess that's the remedy for those who don't have stainless steel sinks. :wink:

Mr Lefty 09-11-2011 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeeNetworX (Post 489339)
People. I've noticed alot of people do this. They get a funny smell on their hands and they keep smelling it. :lol

used to do that through my teenage and early 20s... :lol:

Rangerscott 09-11-2011 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Lefty (Post 489345)
used to do that through my teenage and early 20s... :lol:

You stopped scratching your ass after your 20's? I thought it began after then.

Mr Lefty 09-11-2011 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rangerscott (Post 489364)
You stopped scratching your ass after your 20's? I thought it began after then.

no, still do that... just don't have the urge to smell my fingers...

as much

Rangerscott 09-12-2011 10:44 PM

Haha. This game's trailers made me laugh. Guess the movie spoofs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yb1sn7JTV5o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0vLUiEB6Hc&feature=fvst

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvDu_rUQ560

Cutty72 09-13-2011 12:28 AM

1 Attachment(s)
and I am now a married man.
It was a great weekend, as I get some more pics I'll start a different thread or something...

Mr Lefty 09-13-2011 03:21 AM

congrats cutty

marko138 09-13-2011 08:01 AM

Congrats man.

LeeNetworX 09-13-2011 08:01 AM

Congrats, man - best of luck to you and your wife.

tommymac 09-13-2011 08:15 AM

congrats

the chi 09-13-2011 10:47 AM

Congrats!!! WTF didnt you start yourself a thread man? This is worthy news...deserves better than postwhoring thread!

Cutty72 09-13-2011 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the chi (Post 489637)
Congrats!!! WTF didnt you start yourself a thread man? This is worthy news...deserves better than postwhoring thread!

Yeah, I will.... just want more than one pic to put in it! :lol

Corey 09-13-2011 11:52 PM

I took my first Anatomy and Physiology test tonight. I think my brain is broken from cramming all that information into such a tiny container.

defector 09-14-2011 12:04 AM

Hey, did anybody hear about that motorcyclist in Utah? I think I'm gonna make a thread about it.

Cutty72 09-14-2011 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the chi (Post 489637)

Thread is up...

tommymac 09-14-2011 06:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corey (Post 489776)
I took my first Anatomy and Physiology test tonight. I think my brain is broken from cramming all that information into such a tiny container.

taking I or II? It was just sheer memporization with all the muscles and bones

Corey 09-14-2011 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 489792)
taking I or II? It was just sheer memporization with all the muscles and bones

One at the moment. The memorization part I have no problem with. It's the sheer bulk of all the information. I had just under 600 flash cards to get through this test, and it's the "easy" one. Something that saved me slightly is that I'm taking Medical Terminology at the same time and there's already a good amount of overlap that helped with some of it. Bring on test 2.

tommymac 09-14-2011 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corey (Post 489841)
One at the moment. The memorization part I have no problem with. It's the sheer bulk of all the information. I had just under 600 flash cards to get through this test, and it's the "easy" one. Something that saved me slightly is that I'm taking Medical Terminology at the same time and there's already a good amount of overlap that helped with some of it. Bring on test 2.

I think our first exam were th ebones and mostly the skull. The second was the muscles and we had to know the name, its origin, insertion and action. being a gym rat football player helped me too.

Corey 09-14-2011 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 489849)
I think our first exam were th ebones and mostly the skull. The second was the muscles and we had to know the name, its origin, insertion and action. being a gym rat football player helped me too.

Ours was a basic intro type deal. List all the body systems, their components, and the functions of the systems. List the components of the cell and their functions. Types of tissue, location, and function. Some chemistry stuff, some chemical processes, lipids, phospholipids, cholesterol, ATP, and all that other chemically good stuff. Next test we dive into Bones and Muscles. I've got a very vague recollection of the bones from way back in the day in Biology, so maybe all that dormant information will spring to the surface. Or maybe I'll be generally retarded still.

tommymac 09-14-2011 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corey (Post 489850)
Ours was a basic intro type deal. List all the body systems, their components, and the functions of the systems. List the components of the cell and their functions. Types of tissue, location, and function. Some chemistry stuff, some chemical processes, lipids, phospholipids, cholesterol, ATP, and all that other chemically good stuff. Next test we dive into Bones and Muscles. I've got a very vague recollection of the bones from way back in the day in Biology, so maybe all that dormant information will spring to the surface. Or maybe I'll be generally retarded still.

Krebbs cycle and cellular respiration, god I hated that stuff lol

Rider 09-14-2011 12:57 PM

Day 2 of German class in the books, my freakin head is spinning. :skep:

Corey 09-14-2011 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 489851)
Krebbs cycle and cellular respiration, god I hated that stuff lol

Yuck. I hope I don't have anymore exposure to that.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rider (Post 489853)

Gutten Tag meine freund! 2 years of German class, 4 years of living in Germany, and that's about the extent of my knowledge. :lol:

tommymac 09-14-2011 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corey (Post 489863)
Yuck. I hope I don't have anymore exposure to that.

Gutten Tag meine freund! 2 years of German class, 4 years of living in Germany, and that's about the extent of my knowledge. :lol:

that stuff was the worst, then I discovered organic chemistry :lol:

Corey 09-14-2011 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 489869)
that stuff was the worst, then I discovered organic chemistry :lol:

Fuck man, no organic chemistry in CVT. Or biochem. Or any chem. Thank god. Chemistry does not agree with my brains.

tommymac 09-14-2011 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corey (Post 489871)
Fuck man, no organic chemistry in CVT. Or biochem. Or any chem. Thank god. Chemistry does not agree with my brains.

it was physics and electronics for me, the only reason I passed in HS was the prof was a big supporter of our football team so he helped/made sure we got through LOL

Corey 09-14-2011 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 489872)
it was physics and electronics for me, the only reason I passed in HS was the prof was a big supporter of our football team so he helped/made sure we got through LOL

Fuck man. I took Chemistry in my junior year of high school and scraped by with a D+, the worst grade I got in high school. I took it again in my senior year to fix that, and three weeks in, I was failing, again. So I dropped that shit and took the shit grade. Then in the first round of college I picked majors that avoided ever having to take chem, but it got me nowhere. Now, round two of college, and I have an actual degree that has a future, and wouldn't you know, I had to take chem, again. Somehow, I got a B+, but retained almost none of it. It's like water and oil. The info might be in there, but it's not mixing with the brain.

Rangerscott 09-14-2011 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rider (Post 489853)

You planning on hurting people's ears?

tommymac 09-14-2011 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rangerscott (Post 489935)

his choices in music hurt most peoples ears :rockwoot: :rockwoot:

njchopper87 09-14-2011 10:38 PM

I don't envy you people at all for medical terminology and bone/muscle memorization. My sister had a blast with that shit last semester. Chemistry was fun, but hard.. I only went as far as chem II. Actually, the only reason why it was fun is because of my professor. I hated that shit. I'm just happy the worst I have to take on right now is subneting.

tommymac 09-15-2011 06:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by njchopper87 (Post 489961)
I don't envy you people at all for medical terminology and bone/muscle memorization. My sister had a blast with that shit last semester. Chemistry was fun, but hard.. I only went as far as chem II. Actually, the only reason why it was fun is because of my professor. I hated that shit. I'm just happy the worst I have to take on right now is subneting.

med terminology isnt bad once you get all the preffixes and suffixes down, and there are a lot of different pneumonics to help remember all this crap.

organic chem was tough but I had a good prof, and got in with some good people for a study group, we busted our asses but did well. General chem was a mess for me.

Rider 09-15-2011 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rangerscott (Post 489935)

No, I work for a supplier to Audi and I travel to Germany on business. As a matter of fact I'll be in Germany in 2 weeks for Oktoberfest. :rockwoot:

tommymac 09-15-2011 08:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rider (Post 489991)
No, I work for a supplier to Audi and I travel to Germany on business. As a matter of fact I'll be in Germany in 2 weeks for Oktoberfest. :rockwoot:

Want to bring back a care package for those of us less fortunate. some good dunkels and swarzbiers would do the trick

Corey 09-15-2011 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 489993)
Want to bring back a care package for those of us less fortunate. some good dunkels and swarzbiers would do the trick

Or smuggle some Kinder Eggs.

Rider 09-15-2011 08:19 AM

Beer steins, a coo coo clock and some good memories are all I'm bringing back. Oh an some good pics of the Audi production line since I am getting a tour of the factory.

marko138 09-15-2011 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 489993)

I fully endorse this statement.

Rangerscott 10-07-2011 01:10 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXO-j...layer_embedded

Rider 10-07-2011 01:00 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Not a baseball fan really, but just because it's something local.....

F you Yankees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gas Man 10-09-2011 08:04 AM

2 good posts there

t-homo 10-09-2011 09:31 AM

Headed to an incredibly German town with 6+ wineries for Oktoberfest in an hour and a half. Wish I could get rid of the hangover before it is time to start drinking again.

Rangerscott 10-12-2011 01:18 AM

Q: Why did god create yeast infections?

A: So crazy bitches like her know how men feel when dealing with an irritating cunt.

Rider 10-12-2011 12:59 PM

1 Attachment(s)
:p

Rangerscott 10-12-2011 11:53 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nO-Gs...eature=related

Strahberrie 10-18-2011 10:30 AM

Helloooo everyone, anyone who has a FB, could or would you PLEAAASSEEEE vote for me (just click the like button) I could win some cash! I'd love you alllll long time

https://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.ph...type=1&theater

Pretty please!!!:whatwhat:

Rangerscott 10-20-2011 09:03 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opJkP...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJrup...eature=related

Rangerscott 10-23-2011 10:19 PM

http://www.motifake.com/image/demoti...1258474576.jpg

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...JzkVGGMu08WrYw

OneSickPsycho 11-10-2011 08:44 AM

]http://hackedirl.files.wordpress.com...orites-win.jpg

Rangerscott 11-13-2011 08:25 PM

Saw this in the youtube comments.

Hitler, JustinBieber & Skrillex go to hell. They meet the Devil sitting on his throne, he asks them why they're in hell.

Hitler. I killed 20 million poeple & caused a holocaust on the Jewish population.

Devil. Good, good. Sit to my right.

Bieber. I poisned the world of music with my little faggy voice that irritates every normal person in the world.

Devil. You're such a asshole. Well done, sit to my left. *Looks at Skrillex*

& why are you here?

Skrillex: Get off my throne bitch.

Particle Man 11-21-2011 06:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho (Post 498429)

:lol

Gas Man 12-28-2011 09:36 PM

Looking for a motorcycle movie... watched it online somewhere. It was a group of india riders and they were selling a dvd... I can't remember where or what it was.