Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Belly up to the Bar (aka The Post Whorin' Thread) (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=6070)

Rangerscott 05-29-2012 09:51 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIjKCJGr1OA

Corey 05-29-2012 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 513182)
yeppers, theres a few phillipin nurses that are kinda doable but thats about it.

Even if they're not doable, they can make delicious food.

tommymac 05-29-2012 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corey (Post 513231)
Even if they're not doable, they can make delicious food.

and that they do, theyre great to work with too since they are awesome nurses and very cool to get along with so th egrub is an added bonus :)

Corey 05-29-2012 08:25 PM

The next shitbag nurse who questions my lead placement on my EKG is getting a piss bag dumped on them. Your patient is sick and now you have to do actual work instead of staring at your fucking phone. If you don't like it, please quit your job and walk in front of an ambulance.

tommymac 05-30-2012 07:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corey (Post 513248)
The next shitbag nurse who questions my lead placement on my EKG is getting a piss bag dumped on them. Your patient is sick and now you have to do actual work instead of staring at your fucking phone. If you don't like it, please quit your job and walk in front of an ambulance.

Nurses questioning lead placement. EKG is like a 4 letter word to soem of them and I think a few of our ekg techs would punch them if they said stuff like that. Our good techs love me though becasue I let them do cool stuff and teach them procedures. One wants to be a PA and 2 others are going into nursing so I always get them if I have something cool to do.

Corey 05-30-2012 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 513274)
Nurses questioning lead placement. EKG is like a 4 letter word to soem of them and I think a few of our ekg techs would punch them if they said stuff like that. Our good techs love me though becasue I let them do cool stuff and teach them procedures. One wants to be a PA and 2 others are going into nursing so I always get them if I have something cool to do.

I know my shit backwards and forwards. My placement was spot on. The nurses are pissed because they now have to do actual work. One of the nurses tried to get a Doctor to chew my ass out on my "bad" lead placement. Doctor looked at the EKG and my leads and said it was spot on and exactly what he was expecting. Eat shit, lazy nurse.

tommymac 05-30-2012 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corey (Post 513298)
I know my shit backwards and forwards. My placement was spot on. The nurses are pissed because they now have to do actual work. One of the nurses tried to get a Doctor to chew my ass out on my "bad" lead placement. Doctor looked at the EKG and my leads and said it was spot on and exactly what he was expecting. Eat shit, lazy nurse.

If theres a lot of artifact they may change up the lead placement a bit, and occasionally we can atribute findings to lead placement, but most of our guys know that and will sometimes do several ekg's till they get a good one and will tell us that. keep the nurses out of the equation all together.

Corey 05-30-2012 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 513301)
If theres a lot of artifact they may change up the lead placement a bit, and occasionally we can atribute findings to lead placement, but most of our guys know that and will sometimes do several ekg's till they get a good one and will tell us that. keep the nurses out of the equation all together.

Artifact is for amateurs. I'm the EKG Kid. :lol:

tommymac 05-30-2012 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corey (Post 513312)
Artifact is for amateurs. I'm the EKG Kid. :lol:

You need to see the trainwrecks we get here. Some of the fluid overloaded dialysis pts, and one guy had some bizzare skin condition we couldnt get much of an ekg on him even after wiping him down with alcohol.

Rangerscott 05-30-2012 07:13 PM

Its sad that people wont give a shit about work even when it deals with peoples health.