Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Belly up to the Bar (aka The Post Whorin' Thread) (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=6070)

Dnyce 03-15-2009 06:46 PM

i went to disneyland lol

oh! i found springs!!! $1.50 a pop, new exhaust is forth coming! woot!

zed 03-15-2009 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rogue (Post 180817)
LOL! There's nothing like waking up not knowing what the hell happened...did you do something fun or something you may not want to know and regret...then sit there trying hard to remember. :lol: It wasn't until I called my friends (granted, I've very few drunken nights I don't remember. I don't now since I realized Jose Cuervo was the culprit. :p ) to ask questions did I find out. As far as losing my clothes, I can't stand to sleep in clothes so I took them off. Once I sobered up, I finally remembered bits and pieces enough to know that I did take them off....and not anyone else. :lol:

Needless to say, I don't drink tequila anymore. Apparently I have a knack for drinking the hell out of it and still stay upright.....just don't remember much after the 4th or 5th shot (and usually drinking beer with it). :lol:

I had one night I should have been drunk enough to not remember but unfortunately I do remember her...I mean it.

my ex-wife was really mean to me after a trashcan party once. we had a water bed. do I need to say more? LOL

ceo012384 03-15-2009 11:30 PM

Someone write my thesis for me.

t-homo 03-15-2009 11:34 PM

Stop sucking cock.

fatburg 03-16-2009 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by t-rock (Post 181038)
Stop sucking cock.

Stop talking to yourself...it's creepy

marko138 03-16-2009 08:23 AM

This thread has taken an unfortunate turn for the worse.

http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m...rmouthshut.jpg

Cutty72 03-16-2009 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ceo012384 (Post 181035)
Someone write my thesis for me.

Here you go. Try it :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by The greatest thesis writer ever (Post 181035)
My thesis, by Chris.

I came, played with a bunch of cool chemicals and shit. Then I made some big machine that no one really knew what it was, but I did. I played with that for awhile, but then I got bored, so I built a cool garage at my parents place. In that garage I work on my bike, which I intend to start racing, no matter how slow I may be.
After (and sometimes while) working on my bike, I drink beer in copious amounts. After the consumption of said beer, I generally get loud and make bad decisions with random women that happen along.
Days after the beer intake, with proper time to recover from the effects, I again go look at the incredible machine that I have created. Still unaware of its actual purpose, it takes up large amounts of space, as well as my free time. Some day, I will find the answer to lifes question, namely "what does it do?", and once I have that answer, myself and Marko138, the self proclaimed Defender of the Universe, will take over the world.
With that, I feel that I have been an above average student as is made clear by this thesis, and as such, I should never have to work again. Free to race motorcycles, drink beer, and have my way with various females.
Thank you.

That work for you? :lol:

marko138 03-16-2009 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cutty72 (Post 181180)
Here you go. Try it :D

That work for you? :lol:

marko138 approves. For two reasons....it fits him like a glove...and it mentions the great marko138, who as we all know, is the DEFENDER OF THE UNIVERSE.

Cutty72 03-16-2009 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marko138 (Post 181213)
marko138 approves. For two reasons....it fits him like a glove...and it mentions the great marko138, who as we all know, is the DEFENDER OF THE UNIVERSE.

:lol: figured you'd like that.

marko138 03-17-2009 08:19 AM

Ugh. Day 7 of 10 in a row. Work sucks.