Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Cage Hell (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=93)
-   -   Okay, is this any better? (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=14600)

Amber Lamps 05-07-2010 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Avatard (Post 370424)
Lose the bugshield, it looks like ass. It's not an RV.

Get some fucking taillights, man. Junkyard, dude...won't cost you much.

The headlights aren't bad, but the taillights look like fucking K-Mart.

Cheapens the whole car.

Whew!!! Good thing I don't care what you think....:lol:

Besides never forget I'm the hood rat here... I'm not aiming to be as classy as y'all.

I know that most of you don't think that anyone is welcome to an opinion, even when it comes to their own stuff but the question was, does it look better than before? I personally believe that it does.

BTW I hope you all see what I was saying in the hand bra thread. If these guys can be this nasty about my car because I posted it, why should it be any different for Kelly? :idk:

Don't post shit looking for feedback, and then balk when people opine. It's a sharp car, but a few things make it less sharp/more tacky IMHO. It wouldn't cost much to fix, and in fact, if you sold those cheesy looking taillights to some 18 year old kid on craigslist, you'd probably be in the postive cashflow, there, fruityass.

Give the bugshield to another Mustang driver you think's ride looks more like a RV.

That's my opinion, and I'm sticking to it. For my tastes, you change those two things, and it ups the class on that ride by a chunk.

A little more "yeah, boyeee" and a little less Pep Boys, motherfucker...lol.

TommyHotWheel 05-08-2010 01:51 AM

Keep the tail lights and use this...trust me brother...
http://www.vhtpaint.com/niteshades.html

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...f?t=1273297883

goof2 05-08-2010 02:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Avatard (Post 370489)
Don't post shit looking for feedback, and then balk when people opine. It's a sharp car, but a few things make it less sharp/more tacky IMHO. It wouldn't cost much to fix, and in fact, if you sold those cheesy looking taillights to some 18 year old kid on craigslist, you'd probably be in the postive cashflow, there, fruityass.

Give the bugshield to another Mustang driver you think's ride looks more like a RV.

That's my opinion, and I'm sticking to it. For my tastes, you change those two things, and it ups the class on that ride by a chunk.

A little more "yeah, boyeee" and a little less Pep Boys, motherfucker...lol.

I seem to remember you posting a thread about a Chevelle where you were pushing back against the feedback you received. Enjoy your glass house.:lol:

dReWpY 05-08-2010 03:13 AM

You bringing this to the rally??

Gas Man 05-08-2010 07:26 AM

Agree with Tommy on the dark it out... that would help.

Amber Lamps 05-08-2010 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by goof2 (Post 370509)
I seem to remember you posting a thread about a Chevelle where you were pushing back against the feedback you received. Enjoy your glass house.:lol:

Thanks... that was my point. I honestly don't care and I refuse to be labeled as "butthurt", I was just making a comment about how it changes when it's "you" being criticised. In fact, Kelly make some nasty comments about the "stupid Jordan theme" on my bike back when I first got it.:idk: I just find it funny that's all. BTW you'd be hard pressed to find a post made by me slamming on another member's property...
:whistle:

Quote:

Originally Posted by goof2 (Post 370509)

Actually, I remembered that thread rather specifically as I wrote.

I defended what design decisions that lead me to what I designed (because I still like the idea), but I posted the pics for opinions...good or bad, and gauged the reactions accordingly.

IIRC part of the problem with my design for some was that I was "tinkering" with an iconic car that is rarely modded (unlike the Mustang), and a lot weren't comfortable with even the thought of radically customizing one.

I know those tail lights were ON THE CAR WHEN HE GOT IT, and weren't put on by him (so I thought is was even less personal, as I wasn't commenting on something directly from his tastes).

I know you love to poke me, goof, but I don't poke so easy...see, my biggest peeve is hypocrisy...so you may not find me engaged in it often enough to truly satisfy your lust to bust my chops...sorry.

The tail lights scream "PepBoys", and the bug shield belongs on an RV (IMHO).

I looked at it again (a little harder).

Since the front lights are smoked pretty hard, maybe spraying the tail lenses with that tint shit would make them look 1) less cheap, 2) more matching, and 3) just plain darker, so it's just plain harder to see the insanely busy mirror moonscape going on within the reflector.

Also, since that would really make the front and rear lenses the visually dark "anchors" on either end of an otherwise clean, white car, it emphasizes just how much the bug shield needs to go, as it totally breaks up the front (and front 3/4) lines of the car (the visual flow of all the dark areas...lights, grill, body seams).

A screwdriver, and a can of spray would help a chunk, I'd say.

Homeslice 05-08-2010 02:51 PM

Agreed, if the headlights are smoke then the rears should be too.