Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Events (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   CF/TWF Rally South (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=3849)

rogue 02-11-2009 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Riceaholic (Post 163478)
And i'm a bartender so I'll bring everything that everybody wants except you....

That's fine.....between Eric, Tommy, & Derf buying my beer, you won't need to get me anyway. :nee:

Amber Lamps 02-11-2009 12:55 AM

Arrrggghhhh!!! Almost 60 pages and still no idea where we're staying!!! Oh well,I think that Rogue and her friends have determined who's bring what alcohol and who's sleeping with whom...that's something at least.

Mr Lefty 02-11-2009 01:24 AM

Tigg switch to 100 ppp.... then it's only 6 pages and no idea where we're staying... mucho better :lol:

rogue 02-11-2009 01:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 163488)
Arrrggghhhh!!! Almost 60 pages and still no idea where we're staying!!! Oh well,I think that Rogue and her friends have determined who's bring what alcohol and who's sleeping with whom...that's something at least.

:lmao: They may have decided who's bunking together. I'm sleeping by myself! :lol:

I'm still awaiting a call back from TWO, Tigger. I've been persistent in trying to reach them. Hopefully since i's beginning to warm up, they'll be either returning my calls or answering their phone soon.

Riceaholic 02-11-2009 01:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rogue (Post 163483)
That's fine.....between Eric, Tommy, & Derf buying my beer, you won't need to get me anyway. :nee:

Alright...lemme know what you want...I'll grab it.:whistle:

rogue 02-11-2009 01:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Riceaholic (Post 163502)
Alright...lemme know what you want...I'll grab it.:whistle:

Surprise me. I'll drink or try anything that's not tequila or vodka. ;)

tommymac 02-11-2009 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rogue (Post 163504)
Surprise me. I'll drink or try anything that's not tequila or vodka. ;)

goldschliger FTW:rockwoot:

I guess just keep at em for the lodging.

I dropped some cash on garage stuff on northern tools site last night. next paycheck we get the tank bag:rockout: got some good choices off the aprilia site. A few are a little pricey but I figure I am about to spend thousands anyway so fugg it.

Tom

rogue 02-11-2009 07:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 163532)
goldschliger FTW:rockwoot:

I guess just keep at em for the lodging.

I dropped some cash on garage stuff on northern tools site last night. next paycheck we get the tank bag:rockout: got some good choices off the aprilia site. A few are a little pricey but I figure I am about to spend thousands anyway so fugg it.

Tom

I am. :D

I'm still looking for crap I need for my bike, mainly maintainence, then gear, then extras for the trip. My list is growing daily. :(

I still need to:
bleed brakes
change/replace fluids
battery
spark plugs
air filter
looking at finding someone to help me do the valve check
put tires on when it gets warmer
I'll check my chain and sprockets again in April

I need:
new helmet - a MUST!
gloves
Looking for a deal on:
mesh jacket
boots

For trip:
Luggage. I still haven't decided on what I want and I need to get in touch with Eric about a magnetic tank bag he's got that's perfect for me. It's a small one because if I get anything any bigger, I won't be able to reach the bars. :lol:

ericr 02-11-2009 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rogue (Post 163463)
Oops. I didn't think about that! Plus I'm sure Eric wouldn't mind getting his truck if it's needed too :D

What are you talking about? I'm going out there to ride and sure don't need to trailer my bike 60 miles!!!! :whistle: redflip

rogue 02-11-2009 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ericr (Post 163580)
What are you talking about? I'm going out there to ride and sure don't need to trailer my bike 60 miles!!!! :whistle: redflip

No, but you can swap out your bike for your truck pretty quick if need be. :D