Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Events (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   CF/TWF Rally South (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=3849)

Mr Lefty 02-11-2009 05:18 PM

Yeah phi I think ya got me I'm 6'3"... And piz is a fuck'n mountain.

Rae is pocket sized.

smileyman 02-11-2009 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebbs15 (Post 163900)

Rae is pocket sized.

Yuo in Ms yet fool? When we going riding?

ericr 02-11-2009 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rogue (Post 163848)
No, but you can swap out your bike for your truck pretty quick if need be. :D

Well, I wouldn't need too Stephanie. I can put a 12 pack and a bag of ice or 2 on the back of my bike. That's all I need per day :idk:

redflip

PhiSig1071 02-11-2009 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebbs15 (Post 163900)

Rae is pocket sized.

I got you by about an inch. Rae? I'd tuck her in my saddlebags.

Amorok 02-11-2009 05:22 PM

Jesus Christ this thread blew up! 40 pages without me realizing...

Anyway, I've gotten in touch with the hotel in Blairsville directly, I should have a group rate at the end of the week. If I'd known it was going to be this much of a pain I'd have started...well, I started in November, so I guess I'd have done what I did.

Rogue, Ebbs, I'll be riding with you guys, I'm taking the weeks on both sides of the rally weekend off, so hopefully I can ride the Gap too.Anybody else that wants to ride up from the Gulf Coast can get in touch with me and we can work out a meet, depending on how far and AOA we can meet in northern MS, anybody riding in from Texas or the like that would like to stop in Biloxi and ride out with me let me know, I'll get you a room here either on base for $25 or locally for around $50.

Can't wait to see you all and meet some people. None of you are actually real, so it'll be cool for you to become real.

And Rogue, I can't wait to hang out with you. I love short women, you make me feel like a superhero.

the chi 02-11-2009 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhiSig1071 (Post 163904)
I got you by about an inch. Rae? I'd tuck her in my saddlebags.

:rofl: Whats even funnier is my guy is taller than you both. 6'5"...he's got well more than a foot on me...

Saddlebags? What the hell, that might be considered another form of riding bitch! uh uh :lol:

the chi 02-11-2009 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amorok (Post 163905)
Jesus Christ this thread blew up! 40 pages without me realizing...

Anyway, I've gotten in touch with the hotel in Blairsville directly, I should have a group rate at the end of the week. If I'd known it was going to be this much of a pain I'd have started...well, I started in November, so I guess I'd have done what I did.

Rogue, Ebbs, I'll be riding with you guys, I'm taking the weeks on both sides of the rally weekend off, so hopefully I can ride the Gap too.Anybody else that wants to ride up from the Gulf Coast can get in touch with me and we can work out a meet, depending on how far and AOA we can meet in northern MS, anybody riding in from Texas or the like that would like to stop in Biloxi and ride out with me let me know, I'll get you a room here either on base for $25 or locally for around $50.

Can't wait to see you all and meet some people. None of you are actually real, so it'll be cool for you to become real.

And Rogue, I can't wait to hang out with you. I love short women, you make me feel like a superhero.

You ever meet anyone from a forum like this? Its hella fun!! First time I met the original crew, none of us wanted to leave!! We gots great people, nuff said.

If I go, I was planning on meeting up with Ebbs, somewhere most likely on 65 i think it was...

derf 02-11-2009 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ericr (Post 163903)
Well, I wouldn't need too Stephanie. I can put a 12 pack and a bag of ice or 2 on the back of my bike. That's all I need per day :idk:

redflip

We need you to drive us to the strip club. Thats it.

Amber Lamps 02-11-2009 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rogue (Post 163537)
I am. :D

I'm still looking for crap I need for my bike, mainly maintainence, then gear, then extras for the trip. My list is growing daily. :(

I still need to:
bleed brakes
change/replace fluids
battery
spark plugs
air filter
looking at finding someone to help me do the valve check
put tires on when it gets warmer
I'll check my chain and sprockets again in April

I need:
new helmet - a MUST!
gloves
Looking for a deal on:
mesh jacket
boots

For trip:
Luggage. I still haven't decided on what I want and I need to get in touch with Eric about a magnetic tank bag he's got that's perfect for me. It's a small one because if I get anything any bigger, I won't be able to reach the bars. :lol:

What sizes are you? I have an Icon Super Duty jacket Men's XS,an Icon ladies helmet and two pairs of ladies gloves,blue and white.

Mr Lefty 02-11-2009 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smileyman (Post 163902)
Yuo in Ms yet fool? When we going riding?

Not yet. Still in ak. I leave monday. I'd say if you come down to ms... Late march when they ride.