Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Cage Hell (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=93)
-   -   Bugatti Veyron DOWN! (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=11559)

Flexin 11-15-2009 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by No Worries (Post 292116)
Couple years ago, they were testing three of them at high altitude when I was going up the Mount Evans road in Colorado. http://img361.imageshack.us/img361/2271/img0091am3.jpg

That dark blue one needs to be buffed bad. Thats sad for a car worth that much.

James

azoomm 11-15-2009 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flexin (Post 292183)

James

As much as I love to see shiny cars - I love to see them being used as CARS first...

Flexin 11-15-2009 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by azoomm (Post 292186)
As much as I love to see shiny cars - I love to see them being used as CARS first...

I like to see shiny cars used.

James

Homeslice 11-15-2009 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flexin (Post 292183)

James

Ha ha that's the first thing I noticed too. Plus look at the idiot putting his laptop on top of it. :td: And the other idiot leaning on the rear wing. I am assuming these were magazine journalists? What a bunch of amateurs. They're lucky Bugatti even let them drive it. They don't need magazine publicity in order to sell those cars.

Flexin 11-15-2009 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Homeslice (Post 292200)
Ha ha that's the first thing I noticed too. Plus look at the idiot putting his laptop on top of it. :td: And the other idiot leaning on the rear wing. I am assuming these were magazine journalists? What a bunch of amateurs. They're lucky Bugatti even let them drive it. They don't need magazine publicity in order to sell those cars.

Yeah he should be kicked in the nuts for placing the laptop on the roof. And I also don't like the guy using the wing to hold his lazy ass up.

James

Smittie61984 11-15-2009 09:08 PM

The dude with the lap top might work for Bugatti and those cars are probably strictly for testing/instruction/etc and the company doesn't give a crap how crappy the car looks.

I'm sure the people in the industry are jaded by crap like this and doesn't think much about it.

Flexin 11-15-2009 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smittie61984 (Post 292206)
The dude with the lap top might work for Bugatti and those cars are probably strictly for testing/instruction/etc and the company doesn't give a crap how crappy the car looks.

I'm sure the people in the industry are jaded by crap like this and doesn't think much about it.

That could become a bad habit. A laptop should not be placed on a car. A mechanic put a wrench on the roof of my car years ago. Damn I was pissed.

These cars are being tested on the road. They should always look their best.

James

Homeslice 11-15-2009 09:13 PM

I dunno, I doubt Bugatti factory guys would bother taking cars to Colorado to test, they could do that shit in the Alps.

azoomm 11-15-2009 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flexin (Post 292207)
These cars are being tested on the road. They should always look their best.

If they are truly being tested, your statement is an oxymoron. There will be times the vehicle doesn't look it's best.

Though, now with Permagard available to the public... shiny is more possible.

Flexin 11-15-2009 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by azoomm (Post 292229)
If they are truly being tested, your statement is an oxymoron. There will be times the vehicle doesn't look it's best.

Though, now with Permagard available to the public... shiny is more possible.

Trust me. I saved a old pick up truck from needing a new paint job and a year later it still looked better then that Veyron.

The hand smudges of the lazy drivers over the top of the door are one thing. And dirt and grime from the roads is going to happen. That paint can look much better and still be used every day.

James