Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Gym closed! Mind open? (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=17704)

askmrjesus 12-27-2010 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Akilldema (Post 436617)
Most skinny/fat/disturbingly average joes hate on BBers especially. It's hard being jealous but too lazy to change anything about yourself, I'm sure.

Jealous because I don't look like Bobo the ape in a suit?

Yeah, that's probably it. :lol:

JC

Akilldema 12-27-2010 03:52 PM

I don't know what you look like, you've been hiding behind this same unoriginal joke since CF. But yeah, I'd imagine it's something like that.

Rider 12-27-2010 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Akilldema (Post 436580)
Actually Jay was less than 270 this year. Ok, so you're Lou Ferrigno sized, in his absolute prime. He competed at 6'5" and 275. Hard to believe brosef. I saw the camera phone pic you posted on CF, it was blurry as shit and only showed a small amount of your traps at probably 7-10 ft away from the mirror. Anyway, let's go make fun of Triple for lying about benching 300lbs first try in the gym in his thread.
http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/val...o-training.jpg

Actually I think he is 6'6" and at his peak he was 315.

Akilldema 12-27-2010 03:55 PM

Pretty sure he was 6'5" as it states in Pumping Iron and he competed then at 270. Off season weight and comp weight are totally different, often being seperated by 30-40+lbs in taller guys.

Edit: His heaviest comp weight was 285 at the 1992 Mr O, which would mean Apoc is saying he's about the size Lou was in that vid I posted which is almost as big as a 6 time Mr. Olympia.

tallywacker 12-27-2010 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Akilldema (Post 436617)
Most skinny/fat/disturbingly average joes hate on BBers especially. It's hard being jealous but too lazy to change anything about yourself, I'm sure.

A lot of BBer's have this disturbing obsession with thinking everyone is jealous of them for some reason.

Quote:

Most skinny/fat/disturbingly average joes
So everyone that doesn't spray tan, work out 3 times a day, and eating perfectly measured meals every day is an average joe? You do know that other people have other interests than self obsession right?

For instance I go skiing almost everyday, compete in races from time to time, I also like to run. So I guess I'm an average joe because I exercise for function, instead of being part of a circus freak show where men stare at each other naked?

Akilldema 12-27-2010 04:02 PM

I don't tan, work out for an hour a day 4-5 times a week. Yeah, I like to keep track of what I give my body. I don't want to look like a typical american. Hey, turns out I also ride. Have a couple of bikes. I also have my own business, play the shit out of some xbox, play guitar and various other things. So step away from the Haterade, no one asked the little guys to chip in here anyway. If muscle scares you, then a thread about the gym, started by someone who's known to be a dedicated gym ray probably isn't the place for you.

Edit: BTW A lot of average joes have this disturbing obsession with talking shit about BBers via internet when they would be unloading their lower intestine into their pants if they ever encountered such a person.

pauldun170 12-27-2010 04:04 PM

Damn...I dont think I ever had to wait for a rack. We have 3 racks, about 4 flat benches a bunch of incline and decline and plenty of plates. Then you have all the sleds and smith crap. All the cable garbage is in another area.

as for BB's\juice heads..and general gym rats.
They are the ones that actually show a little courtesy at the gym. I may not agree with what they do to get where they want to get to but at least they are polite and friendly. All the little bro patrols and "casual gym folk" showing up in jeans and leave shit all over the place, hog up equipment, yap too much and think the 2 months work they've put into the gym justifies them walking around like they are badasses

askmrjesus 12-27-2010 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Akilldema (Post 436621)
I don't know what you look like, you've been hiding behind this same unoriginal joke since CF. But yeah, I'd imagine it's something like that.

Would you feel better if I posted a pic of myself in a thong, because I'll fucking do it, man.

JC

tallywacker 12-27-2010 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Akilldema (Post 436627)
I don't tan, work out for an hour a day 4-5 times a week. Yeah, I like to keep track of what I give my body. I don't want to look like a typical american. Hey, turns out I also ride. Have a couple of bikes. I also have my own business, play the shit out of some xbox and various other things. So step away from the Haterade, no one asked the little guys to chip in here anyway. If muscle scares you, then a thread about the gym, started by someone who's known to be a dedicated gym ray probably isn't the place for.

Don't be surprised on a motorcycle forum that there are going to be different views of what you like to enjoy. We all agree on motorcycles, but when the subject changes from that, heads are going to butt.

Till the day I die, I'm going to call someone a fag that enjoys flipping through something like this for enjoyment.

http://www.katebaird.com/images/Musc...0cover0001.jpg

Akilldema 12-27-2010 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by askmrjesus (Post 436630)
Would you feel better if I posted a pic of myself in a thong, because I'll fucking do it, man.

JC

Let's see it.
Quote:

Originally Posted by tallywacker (Post 436631)
Till the day I die, I'm going to call someone a fag that enjoys flipping through something like this for enjoyment.
[/IMG]

Just not to their face.

BTW I doubt many bigger guys read the mags, they're mostly bs.