Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Events (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   CF/TWF Rally South (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=3849)

derf 01-29-2009 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sixxxxer (Post 156036)
Roofies and Coathangers

Just roofies for me, I'm shooting blanks

rogue 01-29-2009 12:58 PM

Tom, hopefully lotsa riding. :D

Damn...why is it almost anything I say sounds sexual? :lol:

And you guys can keep your roofies & coathangers.... :panic:

I've also called TWO. I left a message for a call back.

tommymac 01-29-2009 01:02 PM

More importantly now whos in charge of getting the beer, these are things we cannot leave to chance :lol:

Tom

rogue 01-29-2009 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 156104)
More importantly now whos in charge of getting the beer, these are things we cannot leave to chance :lol:

Tom

True! Suches is in dry county...does that mean there's no liquid courage sold anywhere? Even though I live in a backward state in the middle of the bible belt, we don't have dry areas... :idk:

I won't have any room for alcohol, however, I'll be more than happy to give someone money to pick some up on the way!

I'm putting in a request for Yuengling. :D Tommy, is there a good beer that you can bring me a can or two to try? We don't have alot of brands here I hear you & some others from up your way talk about.

tommymac 01-29-2009 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rogue (Post 156115)
True! Suches is in dry county...does that mean there's no liquid courage sold anywhere? Even though I live in a backward state in the middle of the bible belt, we don't have dry areas... :idk:

I won't have any room for alcohol, however, I'll be more than happy to give someone money to pick some up on the way!

I'm putting in a request for Yuengling. :D Tommy, is there a good beer that you can bring me a can or two to try? We don't have alot of brands here I hear you & some others from up your way talk about.

I have 8 yuenglings in the fridge now so I can bring a few. i tend to drink the darker heavier beers so you may wanna be careful there ;) I will have to see how much space I have I am sure I can bring a few bottles but that wont last very long.

Tom

rogue 01-29-2009 01:47 PM

How does a dry county work? Maybe after a few of us get there, we can unpack our bags & head out to another county for beer? I don't think Eric lives too far from Suches...maybe he can take orders & money & get it with his truck. TWO may let him roll up in it long enough to drop it off. :scratch: :idk:

Quick281 01-29-2009 03:59 PM

Statesboro, GA is the dry county I went to college in. Bars could serve beer and sell liquor shots, but couldn't sell you a bottle of liquor. All the package stores were the same, plenty of beer but no liquor.

Pretty sure you should be able to buy beer but remember folks, not on Sundays. :D

rogue 01-29-2009 04:04 PM

As long as I can get beer, I'm happy :dthumb:

derf 01-29-2009 05:27 PM

I think that beer is the easy solution. Although I am very sure that I can carry a 32 pack on top of my luggage, we can alway pick it up on the way. hard liquor, we can work on that too.

Quick281 01-29-2009 05:40 PM

If you want hard liquor I am sure there is a store right on one of the country lines. Statesboro had 3 main road that went out of Bulloch county and all three had stores called "the line". Full of liquor for all of us underaged college kids. :rockwoot:

Loved those days.

tommymac 01-29-2009 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by derf (Post 156253)
I think that beer is the easy solution. Although I am very sure that I can carry a 32 pack on top of my luggage, we can alway pick it up on the way. hard liquor, we can work on that too.

Not sure if you want to take too much beer, bouncing around on a 12 hr trip cant be too good for it. I can proll yput a few bottles in the hard bags and will figure something out for the back seat.

Tom

derf 01-29-2009 06:10 PM

I mean from the state line or something like that I wouldnt do the whole thing with teh box up there

rogue 01-29-2009 06:13 PM

Instead of bringing it all the way from home, why not just stop by a store closer to Suches? That' what I would do but I don't have enough luggage & I'm not about to pile it any higher than neecessary. That just doesnn't work well for me. :lol:

Edit: Derf beat me to it. :lol:

tommymac 01-29-2009 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by derf (Post 156278)
I mean from the state line or something like that I wouldnt do the whole thing with teh box up there

Oh ok, that we can do. when we went up to mass last year I managed to get 2 6pks and a growler into my luggage.

Tom

tommymac 01-29-2009 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rogue (Post 156279)
Instead of bringing it all the way from home, why not just stop by a store closer to Suches? That' what I would do but I don't have enough luggage & I'm not about to pile it any higher than neecessary. That just doesnn't work well for me. :lol:

Edit: Derf beat me to it. :lol:

pickins may be a lot slimmer down there too. I am a bit of a beer snob:idk:

Tom

rogue 01-29-2009 06:47 PM

I don't like beer snobs. They always make fun of my cheap stuff :lol:

Phenix_Rider 01-29-2009 08:58 PM

I can probably bring something no one has had. Rogue Dead Guy Ale. :lickout: With my new luggage, I can easly fit a couple six packs. Not sure what all the vibes of 12 hours will do to it though... 2 hours or so doesn't hurt anything.

tommymac 01-29-2009 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phenix_Rider (Post 156344)
I can probably bring something no one has had. Rogue Dead Guy Ale. :lickout: With my new luggage, I can easly fit a couple six packs. Not sure what all the vibes of 12 hours will do to it though... 2 hours or so doesn't hurt anything.

I have had gallons of it, the pub by me has it on tap. I have a bottle of their 06 imperial stout in my fridge right now.

Def bring some of it if you can though and we can make fun of rogue and her cheap beer :lol:

Tom

derf 01-29-2009 11:55 PM

shes cheap anyway...

rogue 01-30-2009 12:07 AM

Leave my Budweiser alone! redflip I can't help it that we don't have nothing but mainstream beer here. :lol:

Rogue Dead Man? Do I even want to try that? :panic:

derf 01-30-2009 12:08 AM

nope you really want to try my specially mixed white russian. I use a home made milk cream

rogue 01-30-2009 12:35 AM

I bet it's non-dairy too.....

:lmao: :lmao:

derf 01-30-2009 12:51 AM

dont you know it

tommymac 01-30-2009 01:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rogue (Post 156448)
leave my budweiser alone! Redflip i can't help it that we don't have nothing but mainstream beer here. :lol:

Rogue dead man? Do i even want to try that? :panic:

its dead guy!!!!!!!!!!!! And its damn good.

Tom

rogue 01-30-2009 01:44 AM

It's the fact it's called "Rogue" & it has "dead" in the title. :lol: I'd love to try it. It could become my signature beer :wink:

tommymac 01-30-2009 01:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rogue (Post 156469)
It's the fact it's called "Rogue" & it has "dead" in the title. :lol: I'd love to try it. It could become my signature beer :wink:

i guess the imperial stout I have may be too much for ya. Rogue makes a lot of very good beers though.

Tom

rogue 01-30-2009 02:05 AM

Too much for me? Hmmmmph....

tommymac 01-30-2009 02:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rogue (Post 156473)
Too much for me? Hmmmmph....

We shall see, its 17 dollars for a 22oz bottle, and as zeos will attest to its damn good

Tom

rogue 01-30-2009 02:29 AM

Bring me a bottle! I'll pay you for it! :D

rogue 01-30-2009 09:33 AM

Eric says it's completeky dry & we have to ride to the next county for beer. That sucks...stupid dry counties....

ericr 01-30-2009 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rogue (Post 156599)
Eric says it's completeky dry & we have to ride to the next county for beer. That sucks...stupid dry counties....

I didn't say it's completely dry, you did. I don't know, I've never been shopping for beer in that county. :idk:

rogue 01-30-2009 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ericr (Post 156655)
I didn't say it's completely dry, you did. I don't know, I've never been shopping for beer in that county. :idk:

The TWO site said it was dry. I took it to mean NO alcohol. :idk:

derf 01-31-2009 11:16 AM

looking at the two website I saw a very dissapointed part in the policies

Quote:

We are in a dry county, bringing in your own is O.K. but drunkeness is not tolerated (ousted!)
That is soooo not cool

tommymac 01-31-2009 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by derf (Post 157279)

That is soooo not cool

i will write Dr notes for everyone stating we have medical conditions where we slur our speech and fall down when it gets dark out :lol:

Tom

rogue 01-31-2009 12:02 PM

I saw that too, but I think it's more along the lines of drunkeness disturbing others. :idk: As long as we're not out raping and pillaging other guests, they're probably not going to say much, especially if we go as a large group. But who knows....

Someone needs to get better clarification on that. :lol:

tommymac 01-31-2009 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rogue (Post 157300)
I saw that too, but I think it's more along the lines of drunkeness disturbing others. :idk: As long as we're not out raping and pillaging other guests, they're probably not going to say much, especially if we go as a large group. But who knows....

Someone needs to get better clarification on that. :lol:

But raping and pillaging each other is ok :lol:

Tom

derf 01-31-2009 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 157304)

Tom

Works for me

rogue 01-31-2009 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 157304)

Tom

As long as everyone is in agreement. :lol:

You know, if we stayed in a hotel or any other place, if we got too rowdy, they'd kick us out of there too. :lol:

I called again today and left a message. Still waiting on a return call. I'm beginning to get impatient, damnit. :lol: Maybe we need to find other options.

Mr Lefty 01-31-2009 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by derf (Post 157279)

That is soooo not cool

we're gonna probably have a few people test their policy... especially if Indy is any indication....

derf 01-31-2009 06:06 PM

Yeh ummm, ya think?

tommymac 01-31-2009 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by derf (Post 157413)
Yeh ummm, ya think?

wait till they see us :rockwoot:

Tom

Mr Lefty 01-31-2009 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by derf (Post 157413)
Yeh ummm, ya think?

we all went out to dinner the last night... cept one of us, Steve... who was too drunk... decided he didn't want a good steak so he and another went to taco bell and back to the hotel.

Steve gets drunk and somehow convinces the hotel manager that he can't walk and has her pushing him around the hotel in a wheelchair... fast forward to us coming home... he's try'n to wheel himself down stairs... playing chicken in said wheel chair... and trying to surf on the baggage cart while people pushed it running down the hall...

and that was just the last night... he "didn't drink that much cause, I have to ride back home tomorrow" :lol: he left a little later than he planned... but rode 8 or so hrs home.

I'm sure it's gonna be quite interesting and entertaining nights...

derf 01-31-2009 06:29 PM

Wait until the owners of two wake up and go outside and it looks like a war zone with bodies everywhere

http://www.bigtexasshootout.com/images/drunks.jpg

Mr Lefty 01-31-2009 06:31 PM

ahh don't do that... I'll have to clean up... as I hate people that do that shit... :lol: always end up clean'n up for them after

the chi 01-31-2009 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebbs15 (Post 157410)
we're gonna probably have a few people test their policy... especially if Indy is any indication....

That was EXACTLY my thought! :lol:

rogue 02-04-2009 08:03 PM

Has anyone heard from TWO yet? I know I've called and left several messages....

MFFJM2 02-06-2009 10:28 PM

Union County, Georgia is a dry county. This is the county that contains Blairsville, and a good part of the Chattahoochee National Forest. The Chattahoochee National Forest covers 18 north Georgia counties, the largest area of which is located in Rabun County. Union county houses almost 89,000 acres of the national forest. The National Forest is patroled by Park Rangers and State Police. The Union County Sheriff, located in Blairsville, has 20 deputies assigned to Patrol and they drive late model Ford Crown Victoria cruisers. Here's a pic of one of their deputies and the cruiser for markings. http://flickr.com/photos/40726390@N00/601185909/

derf 02-06-2009 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MFFJM2 (Post 161103)
Union County, Georgia is a dry county. This is the county that contains Blairsville, and a good part of the Chattahoochee National Forest. The Chattahoochee National Forest covers 18 north Georgia counties, the largest area of which is located in Rabun County. Union county houses almost 89,000 acres of the national forest. The National Forest is patroled by Park Rangers and State Police. The Union County Sheriff, located in Blairsville, has 20 deputies assigned to Patrol and they drive late model Ford Crown Victoria cruisers. Here's a pic of one of their deputies and the cruiser for markings. http://flickr.com/photos/40726390@N00/601185909/

Haha, if we have police trouble I'll send the midget in to distract him and lead him toward the donut trap that we will conviniently have set

rogue 02-06-2009 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MFFJM2 (Post 161103)

While I was reading that at first I was thinking "what the hell is he giving us a geography lesson for?" Then I saw the link to the pic. :lol:

tommymac 02-09-2009 05:59 AM

Ny news yet on lodging.

our closing date on the house may be around there so I hope it doesnt affect anything

rogue 02-09-2009 06:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by derf (Post 161123)
Haha, if we have police trouble I'll send the midget in to distract him and lead him toward the donut trap that we will conviniently have set

Someone else shorter than I going to be there? I'm not short enough to be declared a midget redflip

rogue 02-09-2009 06:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 161958)
Ny news yet on lodging.

our closing date on the house may be around there so I hope it doesnt affect anything

No word yet. I'll be calling again today.

Riceaholic 02-10-2009 07:16 PM

Looks like I should be able to make it. Lemme know if anyone needs a ride from north of the Tampa area. I have a Suburban and a three rail trailer so I can fit two more no problem...

rogue 02-10-2009 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Riceaholic (Post 163139)
Looks like I should be able to make it. Lemme know if anyone needs a ride from north of the Tampa area. I have a Suburban and a three rail trailer so I can fit two more no problem...

What?!? You're gonna trailer? From TAMPA?!?! :scratch:

Wuss redflip

derf 02-11-2009 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rogue (Post 163216)

Wuss redflip

Dont listen to her, we need your truck. Someone has to drive us to the strip club so that we can get shit faced and then drive us back.

rogue 02-11-2009 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by derf (Post 163455)
Dont listen to her, we need your truck. Someone has to drive us to the strip club so that we can get shit faced and then drive us back.

Oops. I didn't think about that! Plus I'm sure Eric wouldn't mind getting his truck if it's needed too :D

derf 02-11-2009 12:19 AM

Oh hells yeh.

Riceaholic 02-11-2009 12:36 AM

i know from experience I'll get three flat tires on the bike if I ride it to an event...plus you need my truck for the titty bar. It seats nine comfortably...

Riceaholic 02-11-2009 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rogue (Post 163216)

Wuss redflip

And i'm a bartender so I'll bring everything that everybody wants except you....

rogue 02-11-2009 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Riceaholic (Post 163477)
i know from experience I'll get three flat tires on the bike if I ride it to an event...plus you need my truck for the titty bar. It seats nine comfortably...

Hell yeah!! :rockwoot:

You da man! :dthumb:

rogue 02-11-2009 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Riceaholic (Post 163478)
And i'm a bartender so I'll bring everything that everybody wants except you....

That's fine.....between Eric, Tommy, & Derf buying my beer, you won't need to get me anyway. :nee:

Amber Lamps 02-11-2009 12:55 AM

Arrrggghhhh!!! Almost 60 pages and still no idea where we're staying!!! Oh well,I think that Rogue and her friends have determined who's bring what alcohol and who's sleeping with whom...that's something at least.

Mr Lefty 02-11-2009 01:24 AM

Tigg switch to 100 ppp.... then it's only 6 pages and no idea where we're staying... mucho better :lol:

rogue 02-11-2009 01:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 163488)
Arrrggghhhh!!! Almost 60 pages and still no idea where we're staying!!! Oh well,I think that Rogue and her friends have determined who's bring what alcohol and who's sleeping with whom...that's something at least.

:lmao: They may have decided who's bunking together. I'm sleeping by myself! :lol:

I'm still awaiting a call back from TWO, Tigger. I've been persistent in trying to reach them. Hopefully since i's beginning to warm up, they'll be either returning my calls or answering their phone soon.

Riceaholic 02-11-2009 01:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rogue (Post 163483)
That's fine.....between Eric, Tommy, & Derf buying my beer, you won't need to get me anyway. :nee:

Alright...lemme know what you want...I'll grab it.:whistle:

rogue 02-11-2009 01:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Riceaholic (Post 163502)
Alright...lemme know what you want...I'll grab it.:whistle:

Surprise me. I'll drink or try anything that's not tequila or vodka. ;)

tommymac 02-11-2009 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rogue (Post 163504)
Surprise me. I'll drink or try anything that's not tequila or vodka. ;)

goldschliger FTW:rockwoot:

I guess just keep at em for the lodging.

I dropped some cash on garage stuff on northern tools site last night. next paycheck we get the tank bag:rockout: got some good choices off the aprilia site. A few are a little pricey but I figure I am about to spend thousands anyway so fugg it.

Tom

rogue 02-11-2009 07:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 163532)
goldschliger FTW:rockwoot:

I guess just keep at em for the lodging.

I dropped some cash on garage stuff on northern tools site last night. next paycheck we get the tank bag:rockout: got some good choices off the aprilia site. A few are a little pricey but I figure I am about to spend thousands anyway so fugg it.

Tom

I am. :D

I'm still looking for crap I need for my bike, mainly maintainence, then gear, then extras for the trip. My list is growing daily. :(

I still need to:
bleed brakes
change/replace fluids
battery
spark plugs
air filter
looking at finding someone to help me do the valve check
put tires on when it gets warmer
I'll check my chain and sprockets again in April

I need:
new helmet - a MUST!
gloves
Looking for a deal on:
mesh jacket
boots

For trip:
Luggage. I still haven't decided on what I want and I need to get in touch with Eric about a magnetic tank bag he's got that's perfect for me. It's a small one because if I get anything any bigger, I won't be able to reach the bars. :lol:

ericr 02-11-2009 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rogue (Post 163463)
Oops. I didn't think about that! Plus I'm sure Eric wouldn't mind getting his truck if it's needed too :D

What are you talking about? I'm going out there to ride and sure don't need to trailer my bike 60 miles!!!! :whistle: redflip

rogue 02-11-2009 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ericr (Post 163580)
What are you talking about? I'm going out there to ride and sure don't need to trailer my bike 60 miles!!!! :whistle: redflip

No, but you can swap out your bike for your truck pretty quick if need be. :D

smileyman 02-11-2009 04:21 PM

hmmm, Rogue you riding from La? May 6th is ma B-day and I am due a trip...Wonder how far Suches is...Hmmm...

rogue 02-11-2009 04:45 PM

I'm riding to Suches. About 600 miles from here to there. :D

the chi 02-11-2009 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rogue (Post 161959)
Someone else shorter than I going to be there? I'm not short enough to be declared a midget redflip

How tall are you?

Im still up in the air on if im going...

rogue 02-11-2009 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Chi (Post 163869)
How tall are you?

Im still up in the air on if im going...

5'1" on a good day. :lol:

I hope you get to go! :D

the chi 02-11-2009 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rogue (Post 163872)

Im sorry my dear, you unless there is someone even smaller, you would be the midget. I've got at least an inch on ya. :wink:

I am definitely hoping so myself, just depends on what life throws my way. Been dying to get to the mountain a few years now.

smileyman 02-11-2009 05:04 PM

It is only 800 miles or so for me. And I am ready to roll sans some soft luggage. I just don't like the idea of being out over Mothers Day. That really kills it. Perhaps i will look at the Indy date closer....

PhiSig1071 02-11-2009 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rogue (Post 163872)

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Chi (Post 163877)
Im sorry my dear, you unless there is someone even smaller, you would be the midget. I've got at least an inch on ya. :wink:

I am definitely hoping so myself, just depends on what life throws my way. Been dying to get to the mountain a few years now.

I hope you both go, I can walk between you and have arm-rests.

the chi 02-11-2009 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhiSig1071 (Post 163880)
I hope you both go, I can walk between you and have arm-rests.

Welcome Ebbs 2. Tall fuckers. *sigh*

PhiSig1071 02-11-2009 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Chi (Post 163884)
Welcome Ebbs 2. Tall fuckers. *sigh*

I think I got Ebbs, I think Piz is the only person on here taller than I am. Hey, just remember, it could be worse, at least you're a short girl, not a short guy. Oh and when's the last time you bumped your head on something. I'm pretty sure I'm down a few IQ points from doing that repeatedly.

smileyman 02-11-2009 05:14 PM

I am 6' dry, after a few drinks I raise up to 10' tall...

Mr Lefty 02-11-2009 05:18 PM

Yeah phi I think ya got me I'm 6'3"... And piz is a fuck'n mountain.

Rae is pocket sized.

smileyman 02-11-2009 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebbs15 (Post 163900)

Rae is pocket sized.

Yuo in Ms yet fool? When we going riding?

ericr 02-11-2009 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rogue (Post 163848)
No, but you can swap out your bike for your truck pretty quick if need be. :D

Well, I wouldn't need too Stephanie. I can put a 12 pack and a bag of ice or 2 on the back of my bike. That's all I need per day :idk:

redflip

PhiSig1071 02-11-2009 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebbs15 (Post 163900)

Rae is pocket sized.

I got you by about an inch. Rae? I'd tuck her in my saddlebags.

Amorok 02-11-2009 05:22 PM

Jesus Christ this thread blew up! 40 pages without me realizing...

Anyway, I've gotten in touch with the hotel in Blairsville directly, I should have a group rate at the end of the week. If I'd known it was going to be this much of a pain I'd have started...well, I started in November, so I guess I'd have done what I did.

Rogue, Ebbs, I'll be riding with you guys, I'm taking the weeks on both sides of the rally weekend off, so hopefully I can ride the Gap too.Anybody else that wants to ride up from the Gulf Coast can get in touch with me and we can work out a meet, depending on how far and AOA we can meet in northern MS, anybody riding in from Texas or the like that would like to stop in Biloxi and ride out with me let me know, I'll get you a room here either on base for $25 or locally for around $50.

Can't wait to see you all and meet some people. None of you are actually real, so it'll be cool for you to become real.

And Rogue, I can't wait to hang out with you. I love short women, you make me feel like a superhero.

the chi 02-11-2009 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhiSig1071 (Post 163904)
I got you by about an inch. Rae? I'd tuck her in my saddlebags.

:rofl: Whats even funnier is my guy is taller than you both. 6'5"...he's got well more than a foot on me...

Saddlebags? What the hell, that might be considered another form of riding bitch! uh uh :lol:

the chi 02-11-2009 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amorok (Post 163905)

Anyway, I've gotten in touch with the hotel in Blairsville directly, I should have a group rate at the end of the week. If I'd known it was going to be this much of a pain I'd have started...well, I started in November, so I guess I'd have done what I did.

Rogue, Ebbs, I'll be riding with you guys, I'm taking the weeks on both sides of the rally weekend off, so hopefully I can ride the Gap too.Anybody else that wants to ride up from the Gulf Coast can get in touch with me and we can work out a meet, depending on how far and AOA we can meet in northern MS, anybody riding in from Texas or the like that would like to stop in Biloxi and ride out with me let me know, I'll get you a room here either on base for $25 or locally for around $50.

Can't wait to see you all and meet some people. None of you are actually real, so it'll be cool for you to become real.

And Rogue, I can't wait to hang out with you. I love short women, you make me feel like a superhero.

You ever meet anyone from a forum like this? Its hella fun!! First time I met the original crew, none of us wanted to leave!! We gots great people, nuff said.

If I go, I was planning on meeting up with Ebbs, somewhere most likely on 65 i think it was...

derf 02-11-2009 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ericr (Post 163903)
Well, I wouldn't need too Stephanie. I can put a 12 pack and a bag of ice or 2 on the back of my bike. That's all I need per day :idk:

redflip

We need you to drive us to the strip club. Thats it.

Amber Lamps 02-11-2009 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rogue (Post 163537)
I am. :D

I'm still looking for crap I need for my bike, mainly maintainence, then gear, then extras for the trip. My list is growing daily. :(

I still need to:
bleed brakes
change/replace fluids
battery
spark plugs
air filter
looking at finding someone to help me do the valve check
put tires on when it gets warmer
I'll check my chain and sprockets again in April

I need:
new helmet - a MUST!
gloves
Looking for a deal on:
mesh jacket
boots

For trip:
Luggage. I still haven't decided on what I want and I need to get in touch with Eric about a magnetic tank bag he's got that's perfect for me. It's a small one because if I get anything any bigger, I won't be able to reach the bars. :lol:

What sizes are you? I have an Icon Super Duty jacket Men's XS,an Icon ladies helmet and two pairs of ladies gloves,blue and white.

Mr Lefty 02-11-2009 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smileyman (Post 163902)
Yuo in Ms yet fool? When we going riding?

Not yet. Still in ak. I leave monday. I'd say if you come down to ms... Late march when they ride.

Amber Lamps 02-11-2009 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amorok (Post 163905)

Yayyy!!!! Progress!

Mr Lefty 02-11-2009 05:34 PM

Well my plans are still tentative as I gotta get the leave approved first. But I'm down to meet ya all anywhere.

PhiSig1071 02-11-2009 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Chi (Post 163907)
:rofl: Whats even funnier is my guy is taller than you both. 6'5"...he's got well more than a foot on me...

Saddlebags? What the hell, that might be considered another form of riding bitch! uh uh :lol:

So ya like em tall, eh? :whistle:

:lol:

I honestly don't know if I can go, because I don't know what my work schedule will be, I am currently working four jobs and looking for a fifth (job or scotch, either one works at this point) so I'm not sure I can get the time off.

smileyman 02-11-2009 05:36 PM

Maybe I will swing over to Biloxi and try to catch the TWFix train as they head out to Suches.:idk: I could meet a couple of ya's, spend the night and maybe ride part way with ya who knows...

the chi 02-11-2009 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smileyman (Post 163920)
Maybe I will swing over to Biloxi and try to catch the TWFix train as they head out to Suches.:idk: I could meet a couple of ya's, spend the night and maybe ride part way with ya who knows...

That would rock!! :rockwoot:

And yes Phi, apparently I do like them tall. Nothing against short guys, I just always end up with 6' or taller...:idk:

Mr Lefty 02-11-2009 05:42 PM

Well smile if a wanted you come down and stay at my place then head out with us the next day. Its a long days ride from you to biloxi

Mr Lefty 02-11-2009 05:45 PM

Rae you riding or driving

Trip 02-11-2009 05:46 PM

I got my cigarette lighter hooked up, I am ready for the rally.

the chi 02-11-2009 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebbs15 (Post 163928)
Rae you riding or driving

Dunno honestly...depends on whos coming with me, and how I feel i guess. I havent timed it tho, how long a ride is it from your place up there?

tommymac 02-11-2009 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Chi (Post 163925)
That would rock!! :rockwoot:

And yes Phi, apparently I do like them tall. Nothing against short guys, I just always end up with 6' or taller...:idk:

Go me 6'4 FTW:rockwoot:

Hopefully I find out whats what with the closing so it doesnt affect anything. That and I teach karen to forge my signature, wait that may not be a good idea either :lol:

Tom