Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Events (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   CF/TWF Rally South (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=3849)

Amber Lamps 02-11-2009 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amorok (Post 163905)
Jesus Christ this thread blew up! 40 pages without me realizing...

Anyway, I've gotten in touch with the hotel in Blairsville directly, I should have a group rate at the end of the week. If I'd known it was going to be this much of a pain I'd have started...well, I started in November, so I guess I'd have done what I did.

Rogue, Ebbs, I'll be riding with you guys, I'm taking the weeks on both sides of the rally weekend off, so hopefully I can ride the Gap too.Anybody else that wants to ride up from the Gulf Coast can get in touch with me and we can work out a meet, depending on how far and AOA we can meet in northern MS, anybody riding in from Texas or the like that would like to stop in Biloxi and ride out with me let me know, I'll get you a room here either on base for $25 or locally for around $50.

Can't wait to see you all and meet some people. None of you are actually real, so it'll be cool for you to become real.

And Rogue, I can't wait to hang out with you. I love short women, you make me feel like a superhero.

Yayyy!!!! Progress!

Mr Lefty 02-11-2009 05:34 PM

Well my plans are still tentative as I gotta get the leave approved first. But I'm down to meet ya all anywhere.

PhiSig1071 02-11-2009 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Chi (Post 163907)
:rofl: Whats even funnier is my guy is taller than you both. 6'5"...he's got well more than a foot on me...

Saddlebags? What the hell, that might be considered another form of riding bitch! uh uh :lol:

So ya like em tall, eh? :whistle:

:lol:

I honestly don't know if I can go, because I don't know what my work schedule will be, I am currently working four jobs and looking for a fifth (job or scotch, either one works at this point) so I'm not sure I can get the time off.

smileyman 02-11-2009 05:36 PM

Maybe I will swing over to Biloxi and try to catch the TWFix train as they head out to Suches.:idk: I could meet a couple of ya's, spend the night and maybe ride part way with ya who knows...

the chi 02-11-2009 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smileyman (Post 163920)
Maybe I will swing over to Biloxi and try to catch the TWFix train as they head out to Suches.:idk: I could meet a couple of ya's, spend the night and maybe ride part way with ya who knows...

That would rock!! :rockwoot:

And yes Phi, apparently I do like them tall. Nothing against short guys, I just always end up with 6' or taller...:idk:

Mr Lefty 02-11-2009 05:42 PM

Well smile if a wanted you come down and stay at my place then head out with us the next day. Its a long days ride from you to biloxi

Mr Lefty 02-11-2009 05:45 PM

Rae you riding or driving

Trip 02-11-2009 05:46 PM

I got my cigarette lighter hooked up, I am ready for the rally.

the chi 02-11-2009 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebbs15 (Post 163928)
Rae you riding or driving

Dunno honestly...depends on whos coming with me, and how I feel i guess. I havent timed it tho, how long a ride is it from your place up there?

tommymac 02-11-2009 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Chi (Post 163925)
That would rock!! :rockwoot:

And yes Phi, apparently I do like them tall. Nothing against short guys, I just always end up with 6' or taller...:idk:

Go me 6'4 FTW:rockwoot:

Hopefully I find out whats what with the closing so it doesnt affect anything. That and I teach karen to forge my signature, wait that may not be a good idea either :lol:

Tom