Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Events (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   CF/TWF Rally South (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=3849)

Mr Lefty 02-11-2009 05:49 PM

I'm thinking as long as it does to get t trips is a good ball park

derf 02-11-2009 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 163931)
Go me 6'4 FTW:rockwoot:

Hopefully I find out whats what with the closing so it doesnt affect anything. That and I teach karen to forge my signature, wait that may not be a good idea either :lol:

Tom

Stop it, you dont need a house!

PhiSig1071 02-11-2009 05:51 PM

I'm probably driving if I go, the GSXR has Power Races on it and I don't want to run them flat on the highway and the KTM can only get about 60-80 miles per fill-up. If I drive it'll be across I-10 and up 75, so I'm not really going to go past anyone on the way, so I'll probably be going solo.

Mr Lefty 02-11-2009 05:54 PM

I MAY ride up a few days early to trips... All depends if I can get the time off.

Amber Lamps 02-11-2009 05:58 PM

I'll probably come solo as well...

the chi 02-11-2009 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 163931)
Go me 6'4 FTW:rockwoot:

Hopefully I find out whats what with the closing so it doesnt affect anything. That and I teach karen to forge my signature, wait that may not be a good idea either :lol:

Tom

I used to do closings, not where your're at but f ya need any help ive got some knowledge to draw on...and Power of Attorneys are great to save you the legal difficulties of forging!

smileyman 02-11-2009 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebbs15 (Post 163926)
Well smile if a wanted you come down and stay at my place then head out with us the next day. Its a long days ride from you to biloxi

Thanks for the invite. Hell I rode home from the Gap in one day. Biloxi would be a snap. I just don't know about going there and then turning right back around the next day. I would need a wingman and some other sights to see.

Or wait for some other opportunity until we could get up a good ride around there, see the sites, and raise hell.

Indy may be my trip this year, but everyone says not to ride to it? Six sometimes living so far away. Least I have some good roads to keep me occupied...

tommymac 02-11-2009 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Chi (Post 163941)
I used to do closings, not where your're at but f ya need any help ive got some knowledge to draw on...and Power of Attorneys are great to save you the legal difficulties of forging!

Whatever it takes so I dont have ot miss the rally. People are saying the seller is very motivated so it may get done sooner. We have the insp on monday, and will get the report within 2 days after, then the lawyer is doing the contracts from there. So hopefully by next week I will have a better idea.

Tom

Amber Lamps 02-11-2009 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 163947)
Whatever it takes so I dont have ot miss the rally. People are saying the seller is very motivated so it may get done sooner. We have the insp on monday, and will get the report within 2 days after, then the lawyer is doing the contracts from there. So hopefully by next week I will have a better idea.

Tom

Well the trip is still 3 months away....

rogue 02-11-2009 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhiSig1071 (Post 163880)
I hope you both go, I can walk between you and have arm-rests.

I'm noone's arm rest redflip