Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Events (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   CF/TWF Rally South (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=3849)

rogue 02-11-2009 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 163913)
What sizes are you? I have an Icon Super Duty jacket Men's XS,an Icon ladies helmet and two pairs of ladies gloves,blue and white.

I wear a women's small in jacket and gloves. I wear a xs in KBC helmets and an xxs in HJC. Have no clue what size I wear in Icon. :idk:

rogue 02-11-2009 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smileyman (Post 163920)
Maybe I will swing over to Biloxi and try to catch the TWFix train as they head out to Suches.:idk: I could meet a couple of ya's, spend the night and maybe ride part way with ya who knows...

That would most definitely rock! :rockwoot:

Mr Lefty 02-11-2009 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smileyman (Post 163944)
Thanks for the invite. Hell I rode home from the Gap in one day. Biloxi would be a snap. I just don't know about going there and then turning right back around the next day. I would need a wingman and some other sights to see.

Or wait for some other opportunity until we could get up a good ride around there, see the sites, and raise hell.

Indy may be my trip this year, but everyone says not to ride to it? Six sometimes living so far away. Least I have some good roads to keep me occupied...

Yeah I hear ya. I'd rather come up thereā€¦ better riding but its up to you.

Biloxi is only 2-3 his from rae... And that was 904 miles from the campground I stayed at. 14hrs worth.:lol:

rogue 02-11-2009 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 163931)
Go me 6'4 FTW:rockwoot:

Hopefully I find out whats what with the closing so it doesnt affect anything. That and I teach karen to forge my signature, wait that may not be a good idea either :lol:

Tom

As long as you and Karen have been together, she should know how to do that by now. :whistle:

rogue 02-11-2009 06:20 PM

Damn! I didn't realize that Monday is Mother's Day. Fug. My kids would understand and I could make it up to them later. However, it would be one more thing for the sperm donor to throw up in my face. "You care about your riding friends more than you do your kids. They're more important to you than your kids....blah....blah...blah" :rolleyes:

Amber Lamps 02-11-2009 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rogue (Post 163954)
I wear a women's small in jacket and gloves. I wear a xs in KBC helmets and an xxs in HJC. Have no clue what size I wear in Icon. :idk:

Thanks now I want you again!!!! God I love "spinners"!

derf 02-11-2009 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rogue (Post 163959)
Damn! I didn't realize that Monday is Mother's Day. Fug. My kids would understand and I could make it up to them later. However, it would be one more thing for the sperm donor to throw up in my face. "You care about your riding friends more than you do your kids. They're more important to you than your kids....blah....blah...blah" :rolleyes:

Tell the sperm donor that you were out getting a refill :dthumb:

rogue 02-11-2009 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 163961)
Thanks now I want you again!!!! God I love "spinners"!

Wow....I've been called and defined many things, but "spinner"....that's a first! :lmao:

ericr 02-11-2009 09:25 PM

Derf, I'll be chillin with my feet up and frinking beer, not riding you to downtown ATL to a strip club. I'll call you a taxi :dthumb: redflip

Or, we can just set up a pole in the lodge since Rogue's gonna be there :whistle:

derf 02-11-2009 09:31 PM

NOOOOO shes gonna come with us