Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Pin yourself on our TWFix Map (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=2341)

Dave 11-11-2008 06:58 AM

im actually surprised. my celss been on there forever and i havent gotten a single prank

Amorok 11-12-2008 10:50 AM

Caller ID, dude. It's killed the fun.

Yamerhaw 11-12-2008 10:00 PM

done!

2up 11-12-2008 10:17 PM

So apparently I'm the only person who lives in Arizona and posts on this site? :pebbs:

Mr Lefty 11-13-2008 02:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2up (Post 95514)
So apparently I'm the only person who lives in Arizona and posts on this site? :pebbs:

ahh but your the missing link now! we previously needed someone to link us to the west coast! so that Chewy could travel to our Pacific Timezone Peeps...

now only to get someone to bring him to you ;) and then you can take him to DLit in Vegas!

and... it gives me a person to beg for a couch to crash on on a trip to San Diego :lol:

Cutty72 11-13-2008 04:33 AM

Quote:

Hell I'm one of 2 in ND, and comonboys lives with me :lol:

I believe the closest would be Gas or Rider :idk:
Maybe jtemple?? somewhere along those lines, in other words I live in the middle of fucking no where! :panic:

Papa_Complex 11-13-2008 08:14 AM

Quote:

So far I've got a whole country to myself :D

2up 11-13-2008 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebbs15 (Post 95786)
ahh but your the missing link now! we previously needed someone to link us to the west coast! so that Chewy could travel to our Pacific Timezone Peeps...

now only to get someone to bring him to you ;) and then you can take him to DLit in Vegas!

and... it gives me a person to beg for a couch to crash on on a trip to San Diego :lol:

Couch? You wouldn't have to crash on the couch! I've got a spare bedroom! (I'm sure that at least one person thought I was going somewhere else with that! Ha!)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Papa_Complex (Post 95920)
So far I've got a whole country to myself :D

You do know you've left yourself open to a gratuitous Canada/Candian bashing joke here, don't you? But, I happen to like Canada. Having been raised in metro-Detroit, when the drinking age got raised to 21 in the states, it was 19 in Canada and all I had to do was drive 30 minutes and all was good! lol. Plus, I love all you former CF Canucks! ;)

Papa_Complex 11-13-2008 01:52 PM

Yup. Actually I opened the door to see if anyone would walk through it. Sometimes the attacker leaves himself open to having the door slammed on his toes and hilarity ensues ;) If not, then at least people have a laugh at my expense anyway :lol:

Mr Lefty 11-13-2008 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2up (Post 96360)
Couch? You wouldn't have to crash on the couch! I've got a spare bedroom! (I'm sure that at least one person thought I was going somewhere else with that! Ha!)

and that person wasn't me... I swear :leaving: :lol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Papa_Complex (Post 96421)
Yup. Actually I opened the door to see if anyone would walk through it. Sometimes the attacker leaves himself open to having the door slammed on his toes and hilarity ensues ;) If not, then at least people have a laugh at my expense anyway :lol:

wow... you must be edumacated... not one eh :wink: