Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Street (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Bike Day. (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=1334)

NONE_too_SOFT 05-07-2008 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pickle.of.doom (Post 40920)
Yeah, I looked into that shit a little bit too, but figured fuck it, the price for a cowl is close to 1/2 the price of a whole set of track plastics, so I am just going to wait until I finally take it off the street for good.... when I pick up bike #3 :D

targa pretty much the only one you found?

Quote:

Originally Posted by t-rock (Post 40919)
I'd just keep the seat there.

if its not gonna get used its gonna get taken off. along w/ the pass pegs. i dont need hoochie mommas crampin my style.

pickle.of.doom 05-07-2008 12:44 PM

Hmmm I don't really remember, may be, but check around on Ebay motors, the parts and accessories, you will find some variety there, but nothing I was ever too keen on buying.

t-homo 05-07-2008 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NONE_too_SOFT (Post 40922)

if its not gonna get used its gonna get taken off. along w/ the pass pegs. i dont need hoochie mommas crampin my style.

Yeah, I took the passenger pegs off of the blast, cuz the main ones were kinda bent, so i just switched them and left them off. New bike already has them off and a cover.

Amber Lamps 05-07-2008 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NONE_too_SOFT (Post 40922)

Yea me too! I very rarely take anyone riding with me. My pegs and seat are usually in the closet. Btw I'll check around but I think that the cowl from a 1000 fits your bike as well. If this is true,it'll give you more options. So far the best I could find was a red one for $100 or an unpainted one for $112. I'll keep looking...

Mr Lefty 05-07-2008 09:06 PM

so when do you pick the bitch up?

NONE_too_SOFT 05-07-2008 09:09 PM

well its supposed to thunderstorm all day tomorrow, so not tomorrow.

Its only supposed to rain a little on friday, and mostly in the AM... so friday it is.

only problem is i cant get down to get the thing notorized until around 5-530... so its gonna be close to get the title notorized. and all that. then im on my way back up here.

Mr Lefty 05-07-2008 09:11 PM

how far away is he? cant you do the notorizing on thursday then just get the bike friday?

what are you getting notorized? bill of sale?

NONE_too_SOFT 05-07-2008 09:15 PM

um the title. doesnt it have to be notorized when he signs it over?

and its 2 1/2 hours away so i dont want to have to make this trip more than once more.

Mr Lefty 05-07-2008 09:25 PM

Oh... I didn't know... I've never had the title notorized... I don't think... :idk: just took the title in with the signature on the back and had it transfered to my name...

could be diffrent state by state though

marko138 05-07-2008 10:28 PM

PA has to be notorized, MD does not. It varies by state. Call the DMV.