Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Events (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   CF/TWF Rally South (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=3849)

Mr Lefty 02-11-2009 05:49 PM

I'm thinking as long as it does to get t trips is a good ball park

derf 02-11-2009 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 163931)
Go me 6'4 FTW:rockwoot:

Hopefully I find out whats what with the closing so it doesnt affect anything. That and I teach karen to forge my signature, wait that may not be a good idea either :lol:

Tom

Stop it, you dont need a house!

PhiSig1071 02-11-2009 05:51 PM

I'm probably driving if I go, the GSXR has Power Races on it and I don't want to run them flat on the highway and the KTM can only get about 60-80 miles per fill-up. If I drive it'll be across I-10 and up 75, so I'm not really going to go past anyone on the way, so I'll probably be going solo.

Mr Lefty 02-11-2009 05:54 PM

I MAY ride up a few days early to trips... All depends if I can get the time off.

Amber Lamps 02-11-2009 05:58 PM

I'll probably come solo as well...

the chi 02-11-2009 05:58 PM

Quote:

Hopefully I find out whats what with the closing so it doesnt affect anything. That and I teach karen to forge my signature, wait that may not be a good idea either :lol:

Tom

I used to do closings, not where your're at but f ya need any help ive got some knowledge to draw on...and Power of Attorneys are great to save you the legal difficulties of forging!

smileyman 02-11-2009 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebbs15 (Post 163926)
Well smile if a wanted you come down and stay at my place then head out with us the next day. Its a long days ride from you to biloxi

Thanks for the invite. Hell I rode home from the Gap in one day. Biloxi would be a snap. I just don't know about going there and then turning right back around the next day. I would need a wingman and some other sights to see.

Or wait for some other opportunity until we could get up a good ride around there, see the sites, and raise hell.

Indy may be my trip this year, but everyone says not to ride to it? Six sometimes living so far away. Least I have some good roads to keep me occupied...

tommymac 02-11-2009 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Chi (Post 163941)
I used to do closings, not where your're at but f ya need any help ive got some knowledge to draw on...and Power of Attorneys are great to save you the legal difficulties of forging!

Whatever it takes so I dont have ot miss the rally. People are saying the seller is very motivated so it may get done sooner. We have the insp on monday, and will get the report within 2 days after, then the lawyer is doing the contracts from there. So hopefully by next week I will have a better idea.

Tom

Amber Lamps 02-11-2009 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 163947)
Whatever it takes so I dont have ot miss the rally. People are saying the seller is very motivated so it may get done sooner. We have the insp on monday, and will get the report within 2 days after, then the lawyer is doing the contracts from there. So hopefully by next week I will have a better idea.

Tom

Well the trip is still 3 months away....

rogue 02-11-2009 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhiSig1071 (Post 163880)
I hope you both go, I can walk between you and have arm-rests.

I'm noone's arm rest redflip

rogue 02-11-2009 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 163913)
What sizes are you? I have an Icon Super Duty jacket Men's XS,an Icon ladies helmet and two pairs of ladies gloves,blue and white.

I wear a women's small in jacket and gloves. I wear a xs in KBC helmets and an xxs in HJC. Have no clue what size I wear in Icon. :idk:

rogue 02-11-2009 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smileyman (Post 163920)
Maybe I will swing over to Biloxi and try to catch the TWFix train as they head out to Suches.:idk: I could meet a couple of ya's, spend the night and maybe ride part way with ya who knows...

That would most definitely rock! :rockwoot:

Mr Lefty 02-11-2009 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smileyman (Post 163944)
Thanks for the invite. Hell I rode home from the Gap in one day. Biloxi would be a snap. I just don't know about going there and then turning right back around the next day. I would need a wingman and some other sights to see.

Or wait for some other opportunity until we could get up a good ride around there, see the sites, and raise hell.

Indy may be my trip this year, but everyone says not to ride to it? Six sometimes living so far away. Least I have some good roads to keep me occupied...

Yeah I hear ya. I'd rather come up there… better riding but its up to you.

Biloxi is only 2-3 his from rae... And that was 904 miles from the campground I stayed at. 14hrs worth.:lol:

rogue 02-11-2009 06:18 PM

Quote:

Tom

As long as you and Karen have been together, she should know how to do that by now. :whistle:

rogue 02-11-2009 06:20 PM

Damn! I didn't realize that Monday is Mother's Day. Fug. My kids would understand and I could make it up to them later. However, it would be one more thing for the sperm donor to throw up in my face. "You care about your riding friends more than you do your kids. They're more important to you than your kids....blah....blah...blah" :rolleyes:

Amber Lamps 02-11-2009 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rogue (Post 163954)
I wear a women's small in jacket and gloves. I wear a xs in KBC helmets and an xxs in HJC. Have no clue what size I wear in Icon. :idk:

Thanks now I want you again!!!! God I love "spinners"!

derf 02-11-2009 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rogue (Post 163959)
Damn! I didn't realize that Monday is Mother's Day. Fug. My kids would understand and I could make it up to them later. However, it would be one more thing for the sperm donor to throw up in my face. "You care about your riding friends more than you do your kids. They're more important to you than your kids....blah....blah...blah" :rolleyes:

Tell the sperm donor that you were out getting a refill :dthumb:

rogue 02-11-2009 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 163961)
Thanks now I want you again!!!! God I love "spinners"!

Wow....I've been called and defined many things, but "spinner"....that's a first! :lmao:

ericr 02-11-2009 09:25 PM

Derf, I'll be chillin with my feet up and frinking beer, not riding you to downtown ATL to a strip club. I'll call you a taxi :dthumb: redflip

Or, we can just set up a pole in the lodge since Rogue's gonna be there :whistle:

derf 02-11-2009 09:31 PM

NOOOOO shes gonna come with us

rogue 02-11-2009 10:49 PM

Set up a pole in the lodge? :lol:

I don't dance for free....

ericr 02-11-2009 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rogue (Post 164116)

So you want your trip paid for? Get to work! :p

derf 02-11-2009 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rogue (Post 164116)

Hey I thought you asked me to bring my $1 bill that we can pass back and forth in exchange for dances?

rogue 02-11-2009 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ericr (Post 164117)
So you want your trip paid for? Get to work! :p

Put your money out & I will! :lol:

ericr 02-11-2009 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rogue (Post 164125)
Put your money out & I will! :lol:

I tip well at the shoe shows ;)

PhiSig1071 02-11-2009 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rogue (Post 163953)
I'm noone's arm rest redflip

You say that now, we haven't even met!

rogue 02-11-2009 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by derf (Post 164119)
Hey I thought you asked me to bring my $1 bill that we can pass back and forth in exchange for dances?

Shh!!!! That was our little arrrangement!

derf 02-11-2009 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rogue (Post 164133)
Shh!!!! That was our little arrrangement!

Ehh they'll learn whats going on when I make the video public.

rogue 02-11-2009 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhiSig1071 (Post 164132)
You say that now, we haven't even met!

Consider yourself more knowledgeable. Try using me as a prop & see what happens. :lol:

PhiSig1071 02-11-2009 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rogue (Post 164137)
Consider yourself more knowledgeable. Try using me as a prop & see what happens. :lol:

I'm kinda skurred.

rogue 02-11-2009 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhiSig1071 (Post 164140)
I'm kinda skurred.

:lol:

Good

derf 02-12-2009 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rogue (Post 164142)
:lol:

Good

http://media1.break.com/dnet/media/2...0High-Five.jpg

Cruzergirl 02-12-2009 08:40 AM

I really hope I can go...sounds like it's gonna be historic! :)

Rogue - Don't know if you've heard from TWO yet but don't worry, it's owned by husband and wife (last I heard) and my guess is if you haven't heard it's because they're not there. There are only a few rooms in the lodge, everything else is fcfs camping space (my personal fave). This is where I'll stay if I can manage some time off!

Amorok 02-12-2009 09:28 AM

Still waiting on the hotel to call me this morning, I'll hit them at lunch if I haven't heard by then. As for the trip up, a few thoughts.

I can ride to Atlanta in a day. I usually do between 75 and 85, but I go slow enough to be safe so I'm pretty easy to follow and I'll ride out by about 0700. If we needed to stop in Atlanta (don't know why) I can get a military room on Dobbins or Robbins, between me ebbs and whoever else we should be able to bunk up cheap. But I plan on leaving at 0700 and riding straight through on the Wednesday or Thursday prior, my plans will revolve around the group riding I guess.

Rogue, I am a pizza delivery guy. I have an obscene amount of $1 bills on my person at all times. Be prepared.

I can carry a decent amount of Yuengling or Dead Guy Ale on my bike, I have a luggage rack and semi-hard bags. I'll bring a six-pack of each for taste testing upon request, but more than that we'll have to find there. And I'll drink the Dead Guy, it and Corona are about the only beers I drink regularly.

I met people from a gun forum I was on years ago and it was awesome, so I'm looking forward to it. The reason I started the Suches Rally was that I tried to make the CF rally last August in Oxford PA. I actually made it to the KY/OH/WV border and got recalled by my base for Hurricane Gustave (stupid UCC.) I'm looking forward to meeting as many of you as I can, like I said, none of you are real yet, so this will be nice.

the chi 02-12-2009 09:44 AM

Im thinking if I ride or even cage it, I wont be stopping. After the hours Ebbs and I did last year along with a few others, up to Suches is NOTHING. :lol:

What was it, 7 hours of nothing but mountains and twisties, then another 5 on the super slab...i remember 11 hours 59 minutes...and no gas! :panic:

smileyman 02-12-2009 09:51 AM

Ebbs [quote]Yeah I hear ya. I'd rather come up there… better riding but its up to you.

Biloxi is only 2-3 his from rae... And that was 904 miles from the campground I stayed at. 14hrs worth. [quote]

I just want do do something fun, go somewhere, break away from the stress here at home. The Mothers day date kills anything but a dash to Biloxi and back. Maybe I will host my own TWFix Dirty South ride in the Ozarks:idk:

The Bikes and Blues thing here in Fay is cool but way to "touristy" with gouging motels and big crowds. They say it was only beaten by Daytona and Sturgis last year:idk: Much more fun to the only bikes in the mountains.

I really do want to meet you all in person as I feel like I know you and are good friends already. All the TWFers are interesting and entertaining. Here in Fay I have 1, maybe 2 guys I ride with and can tolerate, probably 3-4 more in the rest of the state. I post here so obviously my standards aren't that high:idk::whistle:

Amorok 02-12-2009 01:43 PM

Hey, I picked the location for this year by consensus. If the majority rules for Arkansas next year then I'm fine with that, you're all equally close for me. I usually do 600 to 800 in a day so as long as I don't go across a mountain range it's still a week trip.

Trip 02-12-2009 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amorok (Post 164345)
Hey, I picked the location for this year by consensus. If the majority rules for Arkansas next year then I'm fine with that, you're all equally close for me. I usually do 600 to 800 in a day so as long as I don't go across a mountain range it's still a week trip.

TWFix next year is scheduled for Azoomm's track.

tommymac 02-12-2009 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 164348)
TWFix next year is scheduled for Azoomm's track.

Thats a bit too far for me :(

Tom

Mr Lefty 02-12-2009 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 164385)
Thats a bit too far for me :(

Tom

but it's a track day... for just us... :D get the folks around ya... and trailer your bikes. (i know easy to say :lol:)

Amorok 02-12-2009 02:26 PM

Again, I'm open to having a rally anywhere in the southeast-ish area, but how about going somewhere we can all ride? Track days are cool and sport bikes are fun, but I'm not putting my boulevard on that track. Can't handle the ridicule.

Mr Lefty 02-12-2009 02:29 PM

:lol: oh come on... what a little chrome dragg'n amongst friends?

smileyman 02-12-2009 02:45 PM

i'm making that one even if all I have to ride is a 50! I love that track day idea!

tommymac 02-12-2009 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebbs15 (Post 164391)
but it's a track day... for just us... :D get the folks around ya... and trailer your bikes. (i know easy to say :lol:)

I may be able to round up a body or 2. I am taking this season off with the house purchase and all that, or at least I am planning to ;) if all goes well I may pick up another track bike laterin the year.

tom

Mr Lefty 02-12-2009 03:02 PM

nice... I'll be hitting up my first ever track day this year... can't fuck'n wait... though my wallet and bank account sure can :lol:

tommymac 02-12-2009 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebbs15 (Post 164421)
nice... I'll be hitting up my first ever track day this year... can't fuck'n wait... though my wallet and bank account sure can :lol:

Kiss your money goodbye, its worse than crack :lol:

tom

Mr Lefty 02-12-2009 03:17 PM

Tried both have ya :lol:

ericr 02-12-2009 03:40 PM

Amorok, there shouldn't be a need for y'all to stop in ATL, Suches is not that much farther. Maybe an hour and a half from the north end of ATL depending on your route.

And if I still have me VTX next year, I'll take it to Texas and drag some chrome around Azoomm's track.

Riceaholic 02-12-2009 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ericr (Post 164450)
Amorok, there shouldn't be a need for y'all to stop in ATL, Suches is not that much farther. Maybe an hour and a half from the north end of ATL depending on your route.

And if I still have me VTX next year, I'll take it to Texas and drag some chrome around Azoomm's track.

I'll bring my V-Max..

Mr Lefty 02-12-2009 04:35 PM

well fuck... now we're gonna have more chrome than plastic there! :lol:

the chi 02-12-2009 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebbs15 (Post 164485)

Plastic? Who needs plastic? Race nekked! :drool:

Mr Lefty 02-12-2009 04:41 PM

you race naked... we'll all watch :lol:

smileyman 02-12-2009 05:04 PM

Wear your body work, just don't crash.

Hey you think Azoom will let us have a special "naked' lap of the track. You know start a TWF tradition?

Amorok 02-12-2009 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ericr (Post 164450)

I wouldn't see why I would need to, I just like the room I got at Dobbins last time. Gotta love Reserve billiting!

And I'll ride at the track. You turn to the left and my exhaust is on the right so I won't drag, I'll just get tired of all the asshole passing me at twice the speed.

derf 02-12-2009 06:10 PM

If the two thing falls through, I can always bring tow trailer, and just drop my bike in the bed of my truck. I have 3 decent beds in it, the two on the sides, and a 3rd one if I fold the table down.

So that means me and rogue have one bed, tommy gets the other, who's taking the bed over the table?

ericr 02-12-2009 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebbs15 (Post 164485)

I'm hoping I can get my VTX sold real soon and have my FZ1 by the rally this year but who knows :idk: Right now sales are picking up, especially on used bikes, so maybe!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amorok (Post 164507)
I wouldn't see why I would need to, I just like the room I got at Dobbins last time. Gotta love Reserve billiting!

And I'll ride at the track. You turn to the left and my exhaust is on the right so I won't drag, I'll just get tired of all the asshole passing me at twice the speed.

Amorok, Azoomm's track is not a nascar track, you'll turn both ways dude :D :dthumb: On my bike my pegs drag first, then it's the peg mounts, kickstand mount and pipes that follow soon after but I have actually raised the bike and upgraded the suspension so it does good for a fat ass crusier ;)

Mr Lefty 02-12-2009 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ericr (Post 164599)
I'm hoping I can get my VTX sold real soon and have my FZ1 by the rally this year but who knows :idk: Right now sales are picking up, especially on used bikes, so maybe!

Amorok, Azoomm's track is not a nascar track, you'll turn both ways dude :D :dthumb: On my bike my pegs drag first, then it's the peg mounts, kickstand mount and pipes that follow soon after but I have actually raised the bike and upgraded the suspension so it does good for a fat ass crusier ;)

:lol: yeah Amorok really needs to get on a track judging by that statement

good luck with the sale!

Amber Lamps 02-13-2009 07:44 AM

Ok now we're up to almost 660 posts....

Amorok 02-13-2009 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebbs15 (Post 164671)
:lol: yeah Amorok really needs to get on a track judging by that statement

good luck with the sale!

Guess so, never rode on one, and I didn't know if it was an actual motoGP deal or just time trials. I guess I'll drag floorboards.

Bad news about the hotel gang. I just got off the phone with them and the lady told me $95.10 is the group rate based on requiring 15 rooms. They are double occupancy rooms so that might help. Bear in mind I have no idea if this is a good rate or not, mine will be $50 so I'm not sure what room rates actually are in hotels. I'm calling her back on Mondy to see if I can sweet talk her down a few bucks. This is for the Holiday Inn in Blairsville, which is the one suggested to me in the original threads. If anyone has any other ideas or suggestions let me have them, I'm checking this thread every day now.

Mr Lefty 02-13-2009 11:09 AM

is that 95 a night? if so fuck that... if not... for how many nights

Amber Lamps 02-13-2009 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebbs15 (Post 164939)

I'm guessing that's each for the three nights,or $190.20 per room for the weekend. I noticed that " .10"at the end of the price telling me that is a final price with tax.

Mr Lefty 02-13-2009 01:06 PM

That seems high imo.

Amorok 02-13-2009 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebbs15 (Post 164939)

You know, I didn't think to ask if it's per night, I guess I should have. Why do you care? Your room will be $50 just like mine.

Riceaholic 02-13-2009 03:57 PM

I'm still up for whatever...wherever.

tommymac 02-13-2009 04:23 PM

are we still waiting to hear from TWO also?

Tom

derf 02-13-2009 04:33 PM

Yes, nobodys been able to get in touch with them yet

tommymac 02-13-2009 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by derf (Post 165116)
Yes, nobodys been able to get in touch with them yet

I guess we will wait and see, figure if were splitting rooms then its not all that bad anyway.

Tom

derf 02-13-2009 05:30 PM

nope, plus my trailer is always an option on the table

Amber Lamps 02-13-2009 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amorok (Post 165071)
You know, I didn't think to ask if it's per night, I guess I should have. Why do you care? Your room will be $50 just like mine.

Because he's CHEAP!!! I must admit though,$100 per night in a Holiday Inn seems a bit steep...

Amber Lamps 02-13-2009 06:11 PM

Hey I hit Orbitz real quick and got the HI for $75 and the Best Western for $69 although I bet that's before taxes...

Here's from BW's website... http://book.bestwestern.com/bestwestern/selectHotel.do

Mr Lefty 02-14-2009 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amorok (Post 165071)

why... military? :idk:

Amber Lamps 02-16-2009 07:39 AM

Hey what about this place,$65/room/night? Oh that's $32.5 ea....

http://findgroupdeals.hotelplanner.c...Bid_ID=7514351

Amber Lamps 02-16-2009 06:09 PM

$65/night/room ...same 32.50 each

http://findgroupdeals.hotelplanner.c...Bid_ID=7519491

rogue 02-16-2009 09:09 PM

Tigger, I think those are some nice alternatives. I'm still awaiting to hear fron TWO. I'd really like to go there if possible. :) Hell, even camping there would be awesome! :D

That is, if I even get to go now. :(

We'll see....

tommymac 02-16-2009 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rogue (Post 166240)
Tigger, I think those are some nice alternatives. I'm still awaiting to hear fron TWO. I'd really like to go there if possible. :) Hell, even camping there would be awesome! :D

We'll see....

theres no if you will be there even if derf and I have to go to LA and drag you there kicking and screaming :lol:

Tom

Amber Lamps 02-16-2009 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rogue (Post 166240)

We'll see....

Oh I'm sure that we could make some "arrangements" regarding your hotel costs....

rogue 02-16-2009 11:13 PM

It's not just hotel costs, but food (although I eat like a bird) and gas expenses. Not to mention lost wages from taking those days off. I had my vacation time in at the old job so I didn't have that to worry about.

Depending upon how quickly I find a job or two will depend if I get to go. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I'll still be able to go. :dthumb:

Amorok 02-17-2009 10:04 AM

Rogue, if you want to come I can promise to chip in and help you out, at least with trip expenses, and I'm sure others will too. It's no different than when Rez and wife came last August, we want you there.

Ebbs, yes, you will get a $50 room with your military ID, all Holiday Inns have it and I've stayed in a few. I'll make sure when I call them this morning, but I'm sure they do.

As for accomodations, I'm going to try to get us a better group rate, I'm really dissappointed that they couldn't do any better than that. I mean, how much does a room cost normally? I was hoping for everyone to stay close to each other, I guess we'll all just have to use cell phones to plan stuff. I'm not averse to people crashing out in my room if you get too drunk to go anywhere, the post-party transportation is my main concern about people staying in different places.

And I'm not camping out this year. I've done my share of sleeping in tents and am quite fond of a hotel and a shower I don't have to walk more than a few feet to take. I just don't want to sleep on the ground anymore, maybe after my deployments have a few more years to fade in memory, we'll see.

ericr 02-17-2009 11:50 AM

AMorok, I hear ya about sleeping on the ground, though I've not done it a lot, I'm just not fond of it cause I usually wake up stiff and then I do need a hot shower to loosen things up.

$32 a night at a hotel isn't bad at all, I'm all up for that. Blueridge is a nice town too, lots of resturants and convieniences (walmart, advance auto parts etc. kinda stuff). I'd say go for the first one if TWO doesn't get back to us soon enough or if the lodge is booked already :idk:

derf 02-18-2009 01:26 AM

yeh yeh yeh, this will happen, and we will drink and have tom foolery fun

rogue 02-18-2009 01:30 AM

Methinks you're already there and doing it. :whistle:

derf 02-18-2009 01:32 AM

no tonight im working n san diego so its a free night out for mr

rogue 02-18-2009 01:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by derf (Post 167064)
no tonight im working n san diego so its a free night out for mr

Free night out? Any strippers or hookers? :D

derf 02-18-2009 01:44 AM

:) but no hookers :(, which also means on clap :)

rogue 02-18-2009 01:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by derf (Post 167071)
:) but no hookers :(, which also means on clap :)

So you saw strippers? Get any lap dances? :D

derf 02-18-2009 01:51 AM

they wernt willing to pay me fopr the dances :(

rogue 02-18-2009 01:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by derf (Post 167076)
they wernt willing to pay me fopr the dances :(

Poor, Derf-Derf. :lol:

I have a dollar! :D

derf 02-18-2009 02:00 AM

i'll take your dollar and give you two

rogue 02-18-2009 02:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by derf (Post 167086)
i'll take your dollar and give you two

WooT! I make money off it! :dthumb:

*calculating how many dollars I need to double my money to make it to the rally.... :scratch: *

:D

derf 02-18-2009 02:04 AM

two dollars what do i get for a $2 billl?

rogue 02-18-2009 02:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by derf (Post 167090)
two dollars what do i get for a $2 billl?

Fully clothed dance...no touching...and maybe a shoe off. :lol:

derf 02-18-2009 02:12 AM

a shoe you say?

rogue 02-18-2009 02:17 AM

A shoe.... :p

derf 02-18-2009 02:24 AM

just a shoe

rogue 02-18-2009 02:34 AM

...a shoe...what do you expect for two bucks? You're lucky you're getting a fully clothed dance for that. :lol:

Lamnidae 02-18-2009 06:13 AM

Will be w/ the Wifey in Tunica that weekend.

Y'all have a great one!

Hey y'all still doing someting at Lil' Tally in April? I can make it down for some photography if y'all are interested, it's only like an hour and a half away or so.

tommymac 02-18-2009 06:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by derf (Post 167059)
yeh yeh yeh, this will happen, and we will drink and have tom foolery fun

did you just call me a fool:idk: :lol:

Tom

Amorok 02-18-2009 05:25 PM

So has TWO got back to us? Wherever the majority is staying that's where I'll probably end up. As long as I can sleep inside and have a bathroom.

rogue 02-18-2009 07:04 PM

I haven't heard from them & I forgot to give them another today.....

tommymac 02-18-2009 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amorok (Post 167453)
So has TWO got back to us? Wherever the majority is staying that's where I'll probably end up. As long as I can sleep inside and have a bathroom.

Thats prety much my feeling as well.

Tom