Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Events (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   CF/TWF Rally South (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=3849)

rogue 02-18-2009 07:56 PM

Regardless if I'm able to go or not, I'm still willing to help put the rally together. :dthumb:

Riceaholic 02-19-2009 03:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rogue (Post 167559)
Regardless if I'm able to go or not, I'm still willing to help put the rally together. :dthumb:

You are going if I have to pay for you myself...I don't wanna hear another word.

Amorok 02-19-2009 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rogue (Post 167559)

Negative, you are coming to the goddamn rally. Make your kids get jobs, move in with one of us, or take a couple hundred from me. Call it a loan, or payment for the option, whatever you want, but you're coming, and that's final. If any prospective employers have a problem with it, call my cell and then hand it to them, I'll smooth things over and get you hired at a better wage.

Trip 02-19-2009 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amorok (Post 167838)
If any prospective employers have a problem with it, call my cell and then hand it to them, I'll smooth things over and get you hired at a better wage.

Strangely, this wouldn't be the first time a twfix member spoke with another twfix member's boss to advise them to let that person go on vacation for a twfix gathering.

tommymac 02-19-2009 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 167889)
Strangely, this wouldn't be the first time a twfix member spoke with another twfix member's boss to advise them to let that person go on vacation for a twfix gathering.

We can go one better, I can write docotrs notes :dthumb:

Rogue was under my care for the weekend:rockwoot:

Tom

derf 02-19-2009 03:25 PM

gynocological exams?

Trip 02-19-2009 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by derf (Post 168030)
gynocological exams?

too far

rogue 02-19-2009 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Riceaholic (Post 167742)
You are going if I have to pay for you myself...I don't wanna hear another word.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amorok (Post 167838)
Negative, you are coming to the goddamn rally. Make your kids get jobs, move in with one of us, or take a couple hundred from me. Call it a loan, or payment for the option, whatever you want, but you're coming, and that's final. If any prospective employers have a problem with it, call my cell and then hand it to them, I'll smooth things over and get you hired at a better wage.

Yes, sirs! :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 167902)
We can go one better, I can write docotrs notes :dthumb:

Rogue was under my care for the weekend:rockwoot:

Tom

Tom, exactly how am I to explain a dr's note coming from a hospital....in New York? :scratch:

BTW I just looked back on TWO's website and saw this:

Quote:

Lodging, Mobilehome and Camping Closed for Season

Restaurant will be open for lunch on week-ends, weather permitting.

Call first.

Camping and Lodging will reopen March 27 for the 2009 season.

This could be the reason none of us have heard from them yet. :idk:

Amorok 02-19-2009 04:12 PM

Well, then I guess we'll be staying in one of the hotels linked to on here. I don't really care which, as long as we're all mostly in the same place and I can sleep inside.

tommymac 02-19-2009 04:25 PM

derf I can bring some speculums, but it may cost us. if it takes 2 bucks for her to take off a shoe, then again I can bring soem happy medicine and she will be none the wiser:whistle:

Tom