Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   News Desk (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   Bin laden dead (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=19048)

Apoc 05-02-2011 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the chi (Post 467469)
I'm in the pics or it didnt happen group. To me it feels pretty staged, after all the hullabaloo Trump is stirring up, the low approval ratings that keep dropping and now all of a sudden, his reign is responsible for getting Bin Laden? Hmmmm...

So because you dont like him, he couldnt have possibly caught Bin Laden?

I dont know how it feels 'staged', and I think if Bush had made this announcement, you'd be chanting his name from the rooftops.

Papa_Complex 05-02-2011 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apoc (Post 467550)

I dont know how it feels 'staged', and I think if Bush had made this announcement, you'd be chanting his name from the rooftops.

Oh, come on now. It has got to be staged. Just like how Bush staged the 9/11 attacks :lol:

I'd be willing to bet that the people, who think this was staged, didn't say a word every time that the "threat level" rose, COINCIDENTALLY, when there was something in the news against the Bush government.

the chi 05-02-2011 02:53 PM

Quote:

Dude come on. Get real. Even if Bush was Prez and he did the same shit I'd say the same thing. I love the man (G.W.), but "killing" Osama and immediately disposing of the body in the same 24 hour span before it's even reported is fishy no matter who does it. If you don't see that you're dumber than you think.

tommymac 05-02-2011 02:59 PM

Quote:

its them making things even after the iran hostage crisis. Mostof that occured durring the carter administration, then regan comes in, they get released and Regan was the hero LOL

Apoc 05-02-2011 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the chi (Post 467557)
but "killing" Osama and immediately disposing of the body in the same 24 hour span before it's even reported is fishy no matter who does it. If you don't see that you're dumber than you think.

Theres nothing fishy about it at all. They avoided the crap that comes with a high profile killing, and made sure he got an anonymous burial where there would be none of his supporters.

I have zero doubt they killed him. The only 'dumb' thing in this thread is the people pretending this should have been handled differently. Theres nothing fishy about it. Just like the Russians not parading Hitlers body, and instead disposing of it anonymously. Thats what you do with people like this, period.

Did you expect them to put the body on display? Maybe pass out pictures to make you feel better about it? They avoided the shitstorm that would have come from his muslim supoorters, and you cant blame them.

tallywacker 05-02-2011 03:23 PM

Oh god fucking Bin Laden truthers now

Archren 05-02-2011 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apoc (Post 467559)
Did you expect them to put the body on display? Maybe pass out pictures to make you feel better about it? They avoided the shitstorm that would have come from his muslim supoorters, and you cant blame them.

This. We certainly had enough of that sort of debacle after Abu Ghraib. And the joes in Afghanistan with their trophy pictures.

101lifts2 05-02-2011 03:27 PM

How do we know the guy wasn't dead 2 years ago? Maybe this was simply the cat in the bag waking to be let out at the right moment.

I honestly don't trust any government as far as I can throw it. This one is no exception.

Anyone remember a mobster from here in Jersey called "The Iceman"?

goof2 05-02-2011 03:50 PM

I'm getting the feeling there are enough people skeptical of the claim that the death photo the government says they have will be released. I also get the feeling that will accomplish nothing.

I suppose that the claim Bin Laden is dead could be false, but in order to feel safe making that claim the government would still need to have Bin Laden in custody. That is just as good to me though. Capturing him and keeping him around for information certainly makes sense while falsely claiming he is dead and gone eliminates the hassles openly holding him would create.

For all I know they could be wheeling him Hannibal Lecter style in to Guantanamo Bay right now with the intention of him never being heard from publicly again. About the only thing that makes me somewhat reluctant to believe that scenario is my impression that Obama wouldn't want to do it. Of course candidate Obama couldn't wait to close that prison while President Obama has reluctantly accepted its necessity so who knows.:shrug: