Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   News Desk (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   Congresswoman shot in Arizona (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=17869)

Yeah, but at least the stupid bitch will disappear now

I'd bet TLC is cancelling her show as we speak.

Particle Man 01-08-2011 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Avatard (Post 440441)
Watch the buzzword "semi-automatic" be in nearly every headline starting in 3; 2; 1

They're probably mad that they can't use "high powered rifle" so "semi-automatic" will have to do.

The media LOVES that one more then semi-auto.

goof2 01-08-2011 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by askmrjesus (Post 440469)
What I know so far is this:

A. The guy is some form of crazy.

B. He shot a bunch of Democrats, for as yet unknown reasons.

You think he just happened to be driving by the Safeway, and decided to shoot up the parking lot on a bipartisan basis?

I don't think so. The boy had an agenda of some sort.

JC

I agree that he had a reason of some sort that made sense to him. That doesn't mean it was political and I'm guessing it isn't going to be anything resembling rational either. If you read back on my posts I haven't made any claim or suggestion about what those reasons may be.

Could he be a right wing tea partying lunatic who did this out of a wildly misguided sense of patriotism? Sure. Could he have done this because the government is responsible for making his bananas too yellow? Sure. At this point it is pure speculation. The guy is alive and his reasons will most likely come out. One thing I will claim is that when they do they still won't make any sense because this is ultimately a senseless act.

Back to what we were discussing. I was asking if you saw the difference between this guy thinking the government was brainwashing people and controlling their minds and what you posted, discussion of potential ramifications of a bill that never made it out of committee.

goof2 01-08-2011 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Avatard (Post 440497)
I'd bet TLC is cancelling her show as we speak.

I didn't read any of the stories but CNN, MSN, and a few other websites have had headlines for the last couple days indicating the show wasn't coming back next year.:shrug:

derf 01-08-2011 07:17 PM

Palin's show was cancelled, or at least not renewed for season 2. The explination given has nothing to do with the shooting

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b219...own_after.html

goof2 01-08-2011 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Particle Man (Post 440498)
They're probably mad that they can't use "high powered rifle" so "semi-automatic" will have to do.

The media LOVES that one more then semi-auto.

I get the feeling they love "semi-automatic" more since it allows them to occasionally forget the "semi" and label it an "automatic handgun".

Quote:

Originally Posted by goof2 (Post 440507)
I didn't read any of the stories but CNN, MSN, and a few other websites have had headlines for the last couple days indicating the show wasn't coming back next year.:shrug:

Well, I'd say her political career is now also officially canceled then.

Trip 01-08-2011 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Avatard (Post 440510)

Did you actually believe she had a shot? I know she was delusional enough to think that, but did you honestly believe she had a shot before this?

I don't know if she really had a shot [insert tasteless joke here], but I'm about as sick of that cunt as I am sick of the fucking Kardashians, and Justin Beiber.

goof2 01-08-2011 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Avatard (Post 440510)

I doubt this will have much of an effect on Palin's political career unless the shooter gives "I did it for Sarah!" as his reason. I also didn't think she had a shot at winning the Republican nomination before this either though.